Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hi ladies, good luck to all who are about to or have O'ed, hope you catch that egg, Crystal 4 days till testing, i totally hope you get your bfp this month.

Afm, not alot happening atm, kids have gone back to school after the holidays so my home is very quiet without them and i'm missing their company loads. :cry:

Thanks Spuggle hunny x :hugs:I totally undestand about the kids being back at school, I miss the noise and its too quiet when they arent at home.....but try to enjoy some "Me" time. I am busy decorating at the moment to keep me busy, my little one spends alot of time away with other members of my family and I begrudge letting her go, as I am selfish about keeping her at home with me...lol....Chin up babes xxxx

Jasmine - Keep the Baby Dancing up....I agree BD every other day until O time and morning is best too, keep it going to catch your egg, there will be plenty of swimmers there waiting for your egg to hatch......Best of luck girl, I hope this is your month xx

Jasmine, glad your O didn't change with Maca:thumbup: Mine didn't either. Perhaps that is a fairly rare side effect:) Based on my temps, I O'd yesterday:flower: Now the waiting game begins:)

Super: How are you doing? I wondered if it was test time for you:hugs: I hope it's good news this month:)

Hi ladies I see alot of you are in the tww at the moment! Good luckk to you all and I really hope we have loads of BFP's this month.

The wedding went brilliant and we certainly had the weather for it. I'm just waiting on the photo's so I can load them on here.

Good luck again to all of you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

So I'm 39 today. Feeling a little down about TTC at 39 - The next 3 cycles are pretty much a no go since he works outside, and I'm feeling my age and how hard it will be ttc at this point. Anybody else my age?

Happy Birthday!!!:cake:

Don't count yourself out for summer time. Make sure dh wears briefs:)

He's a lineman so he is outside in the heat of the day. Does anyone know if it's a hot day and kills his swimmers, how long it takes to replace them with new ones? Supposed to be 106 tomorrow...I don't O til next middle of next week or weekend after this one, so maybe if it cools down between now and then...my hopes were way up for this last one and I was crushed when it didn't happen. Just afraid to get them up again. :shy: I'm CD3 and my temps still haven't fallen below my coverline from last month. Thanks for the bday wishes. :flower:

106!!!!! OMG! In early June? Is that normal for your area? Wow! You may need to ice the family jewels when he gets home tomorrow:haha:
Actually I would need to do some googling to find the answer to your question, but I *thought* they regenerate pretty quickly. :coffee:

Oh yeah, heat wave. The heat index was 100 yesterday. I told him to ice them all day, but water and electricity don't mix :) From what I've read all you have to do is raise the temp in there one degree and his :spermy: are toast. Let me know what you find. I haven't had much luck finding any info. Saw you just O'd...crossing everything for you!!!:hugs:

Crystal- I'm doing very well, thank you! (I am praying hard for you, my friend that this is your month.) I cannot lay on my tummy at all cause I'm quite top heavy and it's very, very uncomfortable. :blush: I guess if I get too desperate I will have to try. :haha: It seems when I check my cervix though it located on the backside and not the front, so it would seem as though laying on my back would work better. Ahhhhh.....who knows!

AFM- I'm totally excited about all the EWCM I am having and the DH and I got in some AM BDing this morning and we switched tactics and saved up some lil' guys this time instead of BDing everyday, so I hope it works. I got an almost positive OPK today which is strange cause its only CD11. I guess tomorrow I will get the true positive. Usually its CD 13, but at least I know the macca root and red rasberry leaf did not mess my O up and that they helped get my body in prime condition for catching the egg!!!

CJ- Happy B-day, sweetie! I know you're thinking the heat will count you out, but don't worry too much. My hubby works in the heat a lot as he does tile and marble in new homes with no AC. I don't think it can kill all of them though, because a man is continually making more. Make hime take all the vitamins he can possibly take to buld them up. I just bought the DH high doses of zinc, Vit. E, selenium, and I have him taking maca root as well. I know there are even more vitamins they can take to boost the swimmers, just google it. Oh and morning sex would be good for you too cause when he gets home he could have all night to produce more and have fresh ones for in the morning. I also read that the count is higher in the AM, so get the morning sex a going, girl.....DO NOT give up! Most of us here are 35( I just turned 35) or older so you're not alone, dear! :hugs: DON't stress!!

Spuggle- Sorry you're missing your babies. Mine are home for the summer and are driving me nuts with...."Mom I'm bored lets go to the mall, let's go here, let's go there".....Teenagers, what can I say? :wacko:

Faith- Hope you catch it, honey! :thumbup:

I'm gonna have to try that morning sex! Just bought my preseed and I'm ready to proceed :) He takes more vitamins than I can stand to watch swallowed, and is in very good shape and eats right. He's older than me by 15 years, so we'll just have to "practice" more :dance: Thanks ladies for the reassurance. I was really feeling down yesterday, but feel much better now. I might still get my June BFP...Pray for cooler temps!

So I'm 39 today. Feeling a little down about TTC at 39 - The next 3 cycles are pretty much a no go since he works outside, and I'm feeling my age and how hard it will be ttc at this point. Anybody else my age?

Hi CJ, I am 39 in November so I aint far behind you at all hunny...I know TTC is a little harder when older but hey we will make even better mothers as we have more patience...xxx Hang in there.......Happy Birthday, sorry there is a time difference as I am in the UK, so I hope you have had a fab day....Life doesnt begin until your 40 anyway so they say! x

Thanks Crystal! I'm hoping so anyway! I had a great one and am really looking forward to that next "o" heehee

Super: How are you doing? I wondered if it was test time for you:hugs: I hope it's good news this month:)

It is just about test time I would think. But I have not even thought about testing :wacko: Not feeling it only af cramps, she is brewing I am sure. I find if I have tests in my home I will use 2 a day! and drive myself loca..lol so if I have none I am gonna keep sane for just a lil longer :haha: Af should be around within the next day or two.

Thank you for thinking of me :) :hugs:

You ladies are the best! :dust: to you all!!

Superstoked- Good luck!!! Hope the witch stays away!!!

Well ladies :( she got me today :( horrible cramping...

Fx for you ladies in the tww :hugs:

Well ladies :( she got me today :( horrible cramping...

Fx for you ladies in the tww :hugs:

So sorry Superstoked. I know you're disappointed. At least we have another try in a week or 2! I'm CD5. :friends:

Sorry AF got you Dale hunny....:hugs: To be honest I dont think I am far behind you...I am 11 DPO today, and my temps are dropping daily now so I am out this month as I aint feeling any pregnant signs anymore.....I have had another very cruel line on IC at 9DPO again, so I am NOT going to use any more HPT's at least until I am late for AF, I am letting my POAS habit rule my life and determine what kind of day I have when they turn out BFN! I need to be strong and test when I need to not because I want to!..Therefore no more packs of IC HPT in the bathroom.........Fingers crossed to everyone in their TWW, O- Time, and CD time xxxx, oh not forgetting our Pregnant ladies either.......Jo Jo welcome back hunny after your Wedding, hurry up and get those pictures on, I have already seen some on FB and you both look amazing, cant wait to see more xxxxxx Take care ladies and I hope you all have a lovely weekend.:flower:

Sorry the :witch: got you Dale :cry: xxxx Really hoping there is still some more BFP's to come xxx

Crystal I'll try and get the cd's off my sisters this week so I can get the pics up on here. Sorry to hear you had another cruel evap hunny but you're still not out yet babes xxx

Dale sorry af got you, it's a long hard journey ttc for some and i understand how frustrating it can be, good look for this cycle hun. xx

Crystal i think you are doing the right thing, although i have been a poas addict myself in the past so i know it's not easy resisting the temptation but for you it's so much worse as you keep getting these evap lines nearly every month and that must be heart breaking for you. x

To all you all TR girls i have my fingers crossed for you wherever you are in your cycles that you all get a bfp and a sticky bean.

Super:cry: sorry this wasn't your month, hun:hugs: :nope: don't you wish you could have a peek inside your body during O time to see just what exactly is going wrong?! I like to find *solutions* and it's so disappointing, month after month with no BFP:(

Crystal: :hugs: I hope your wrong about AF:( Yes, keep those hpts out of reach...they cause great sadness 99% of the time:nope:

Spuggle: Thanks for always cheering everyone on:hugs: When do you get to see the kids again?

Faith i get the kids home today, they have been to their dads for the weekend, so we have been enjoying a bit of freedom. xx

Hey all my TR ladies,

I go see my OB/GYN today for my yearly. I am thinking of asking for clomid but not sure. My cycles are pretty normal and I really don't want to mess that up. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->