Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Fluter...I have faith everything will be good. You are in my prayers :)

Galvan... I'm so excited for you :happydance: kepping your sticky bean in my prayers as well

Im excited for you Galvan!
Cupcake, this TTC is worse than a job. All the charting, temps, IUIs, meds etc...takes all the fun out of it and does keep you stressed! I hope you get you a surprise BFP!

I am cramping and had some spotting. It is sort of reddish brown, and not much at all. My RE told me to take a double dose of progesterone, one vaginally and one oral with bedrest. I am stuck in bed until I can get to see him. I am so scared now. :(

First of all great news Stephanie

Well I'm out for this month AF showed up 5 days early... I'm so depressed... I feel like it's never going to happen for me 2 yrs since tr...

Forgot to mention, Im thrown for another loop....I had some tender boobs this evening so I decided to test early for ovulation. Im on cycle day 12 and got a blazing positive on three types of tests! I didnt do the Clomid so would I still get a false positive? If its a true positive, I would like to try an IUI tomorrow. I left a message with my RE but havent heard back yet. I usually dont ovulate this early, especially with no clomid. The only thing Ive done different is the Metformin so I wonder if that has made me ovulate earlier?

I usually O between CD 12-16 anything later is not norm for me.

Galvan hang in there and don't stress to much. It's very common to bleed old implantation blood in early pregnancy.

Working 3rd shift had me up stirring while everyone else is sleeping.

STmom-Im sorry AF got you. It will be 2 years in Nov. For me too. It sucks.
Galvan- don't stress. It can be normal. When is your next hcg?
LL- Clomid can affect your next cycle too, but it won't cause a false + then. Hope you get in your iui today!!!
Afm- 3 pounds down since Monday! Leg is some better too so hoping to start some light walking next week. School shopping done. Can't believe its August already :/

Cupcake I'm 35 down since 1-1-2014 and I feel amazing. I sleep better. I walk longer. I am truly glad I did it trip.Congrats hun 3 lbs is great in 1 week!!

Attachments

• IMG_20140801_075602.jpg
    IMG_20140801_075602.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 3
Momma you look great! I'm hoping to drop a couple more pounds by Monday ;) If I lose 1.5 pounds a week my bmi will right at 32 by next July. Which is totally doable! It has to be 37, but below 35 usually gets a higher success rate. Got a new pair of shoes yesterday, now just waiting on this dang leg to heal then will begin walking :/ Hoping by next week I can at least start out with some short, slow walking....

Cupcake, whats wrong with your leg? I must have missed that? Hope it heals quickly! 1.5 pounds a week will add up in no time!
I have an appt. for an IUI this afternoon if the hubby can get off work early��
I am down to 149. The first time in years!! Its all Metformin cause Ive only walked 1 mile this week and havent done any other exercise. At this rate, I think I will take the stomach issues if its going to make me lose some of this fat around the middle. Im 5 foot 4 and very small everywhere but my belly and butt. The butt Im not as much worried about, its the belly. I look about 7 months pregnant and have for a few years.

The bleeding stopped. I can't get another HCG until Monday because I don't get my check until then, and I don't have a 100 bucks to pay this weekend. I go to the RE Tuesday, unless a miracle happens abd my check is deposited today. Then, I will go tomorrow.

I about broke it when I fell through our barn loft on Sunday...Luckily I didn't, but I do have deep tissue damage/bruising & swelling still. Not as much pain though for the last day or so! :happydance: I'm short too! 5'2'' :/ Guess I'm blessed to be proportionality fat lol Good new is when I lose I do lose all over :/

Awww wish I could help and send money Galvan, to ease your mind. EI is screwing me over royally over the next month though.

Asher has been readmitted to NICU in an isolated area. He spiked a fever last night and is now on IV fluids and being monitored.

Thanks Brandi! It sucks ha ing been unemployed for 4 months. That killed our savings, but we are ok. I still have nausea and hunger so that gives me hope. Plus no cramps or signs of blood.

Congrats on your weight loss ladies!

Steph glad the bleeding has stopped

Brandi I'm so sorry your little guy is sick. Do they know why yet?

The doctor said still about 5 follicles. I'm very concerned. Egg retrieval is Monday morning. I'm trying to stay positive but given all the statistics I know, this is not good. I'm not in love with doctor like everyone else is. I spoke to him on day one and he didn't want any of my past fertility experience except why I wanted IVF. I saw him today, only for the u/s he measured only one follicle and said perfect and was going to walk out. I said whoa wait, how many are there and he said about 5 and walked out. While it's much cheaper here, I can say for certain the medical aspect that goes into it is no comparison to the US.

Good news Galvan!!!

Brandi- Oh No! I hope its nothing serious! Bless him. Prayers sent up!

Flutter- I'm sorry your not having a better response from the Dr. I've heard both good & bad experience with healthcare abroad, same as here. I'm just too chicken to leave the country lol Will you have another scan or will they just go ahead with the retrieval as planned?

He had a circumcision on Tuesday morning and I noticed last night that he felt warm so I took his temp. He was 37.8 rectally. This was the cut off the ped gave me to bring him in because he is so little. I stripped him down and fed him then retemped him and he was the same so I brought him up.

The site looks perfect and is healing well and it's been confirmed that is not the cause of the fever. He wasn't eating like normal after the circ and was irritable. The ped thought that given his traumatic birth, and how quickly they needed to get him out, there may have been an infection brewing since then.

Bloodwork, urine is all normal.

The nurse had a theory last night that the circ caused a decreased appetite which caused dehydration, which then caused his body temp to go up. Since he has been on the IV, his temp hasrmained stable at 37.1 and he has been taking his normal feeds. He took 3oz this morning and a whopping 4oz this afternoon.

So the pediatrician is agreeing with the nurses theory since he seems to be on the mend and we can't find any other cause for the fever. If he continues to remain at a stable temp and continues normal feeds, he will go home later today.

He had a circumcision on Tuesday morning and I noticed last night that he felt warm so I took his temp. He was 37.8 rectally. This was the cut off the ped gave me to bring him in because he is so little. I stripped him down and fed him then retemped him and he was the same so I brought him up.

The site looks perfect and is healing well and it's been confirmed that is not the cause of the fever. He wasn't eating like normal after the circ and was irritable. The ped thought that given his traumatic birth, and how quickly they needed to get him out, there may have been an infection brewing since then.

Bloodwork, urine is all normal.

The nurse had a theory last night that the circ caused a decreased appetite which caused dehydration, which then caused his body temp to go up. Since he has been on the IV, his temp hasrmained stable at 37.1 and he has been taking his normal feeds. He took 3oz this morning and a whopping 4oz this afternoon.

So the pediatrician is agreeing with the nurses theory since he seems to be on the mend and we can't find any other cause for the fever. If he continues to remain at a stable temp and continues normal feeds, he will go home later today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->