Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Glavan, so happy to hear the bleeding has stopped! I hope everything progresses with the pg and you have your sweet little bundle in no time:cloud9:

Fluter, I'm sorry you're stressed. Sometimes the dr.s flipant attitudes can be very distressing! They do these procedures so routinely and FORGET it's all new to us! I found myself feeling like you...during several of my IVF appts. ...leaving an appt, not feeling like all my questions were answered:nope: Anyway, I'm praying for GREAT results for you on Monday:hugs:

Brandi, glad Asher seems to be doing better. :thumbup: Poor little guy with the circumcision:( I hated having that done to our boys:(

Cupcake, great job on the weightloss! Steady plotting will reach your goal:thumbup:

LL, better get to bd'ing:happydance:

AFM, staying super busy and NTNP:flower: maybe one day we'll get a big surprise:cloud9:

I hurt my arm somehow. My shoulder hurts fromy shoulder blade and neck down to my fingers. It scared me, made me think ectopic, but thst is only on the tip and stays the same, but worsens with breathing. This pops when I move it and hurts worse when I raise it high. And lessens to almost nonexistent when resting it.

Glad Asher is better!
Galvan-that would scare me too! Are you going to get checked out soon?

Thanks Faith! I wish it was as easy to lose as it is to gain!

Flutter-Maybe you'll get a nice surprise on Monday!

I am going to the dr Monday. Shoulder pain won't be the only symptom of ectopic, it only happens after rupture. My shoulder quit hurting, unless I lift something or raise it above my head. I have neck and shoulder problems from an accident I had 7 years ago.

Cupcake its amazing what we do when we are driven! Thank you BTW.
Fluter oh hun I hope that everything works out even though your having a hard time. Fx for you.
Brandi hope little Asher gets better.
Galvan hope your shoulder feels better and your getting those levels done so you can have a peace of mind.

Galvan I just want to say I know everyone is different when it comes to an ectopic. I never had and pain what so ever. I cramped from my right side and the ectopic was on my left. The pain I did have was from the small tare.

I'm doing well with healing. I'm still an emotional wreck and have not started bleeding or even my period. My follow up appt is Aug 12th. Maybe I'll start before then

Doing great except nausea and tired. I now eat 3-4 times a day and nap in the afternoon. My arm quit hurting, I slept on it wrong I guess. I have period like cramps here and there, but thwy last a few minutes only. My BBs are feeling heavy, but no pain which is good. Lol Oh and I pee constantly.

I had a bad feeling about the last pregnancy, but not this one. I just have a good feeling and have since I found out. Though I am still scared to death!

Glad you have a good feeling about it. Prayers for a sticky baby.

Asher is on NICU Stay Round 3.

His blood cultures ended up growing bacteria that looks like something called Strep Viridans. It's not finished growing though, so they can't confirm it yet. But he was readmitted last night and will be here for at least the next 48-72 hours while we wait for the culture to finish, and then we'll likely be going down the IV antibiotic route.

S. Viridans can lead to endocarditis, sepsis, or death in a newborn.

To say I'm scared shitless is an understatement.

Brandi praying for you and baby Asher, may god heal your precious baby

Tomorrow is my u/s. It is not with my RE because my stupid bank put a hold on my check so it won't credit my account until Wednesday, so I can't afford the trip to Monterrey until then. I decided to go to a clinic here tomorrow just to check and see where we implanted at. I am so scared, but have faith that we will see atleast a sac and know all is in the right place. Please keep us in your prayers tonight and tomorrow! I will update as soon as I get home!

Oh no Brandi. I hope they figure out what is wrong with little Asher and get him on the road to recovery very soon

I'm convinced these meds are making me sick. I think the Cetrotide gave me mild anaphylaxis because my throat issues is gone (kept feel like it was swollen) and it didn't start until I started the med. I've been so nauseous today and I think it's from the giant dose of hcg I got last night. I could be wrong. Whatever is going on is miserable and I'm trying hard to push through it

The HCG can make you feel somewhat nauseous. I did the first time I took it. Did you take 10000?

Yes 10,000. I didn't feel like this last time but it was a different brand. I'm feeling a bit better now.

I have used 2 different brands here, Pregnyl and Choragon. I prefer Choragon because it has less SEs.

Wow...this night needs to end or different nurses need to come on.

I told the nurse that Asher didn't feed well, but if he gets fussy, I'm just across the hall. She asked if I put a blanket on him, I said he has one over him, but he's not wrapped. She proceeds to ask if I've noticed how often they have to wake me up in the night to come feed him, which is about every 4 hours, suggesting he sleeps longer wrapped up. I said that's about the same at home, as we co-sleep, and I don't mind waking up to see and feed my son.

Her response:

Well, he's not at home next to you, is he?

Now I'm sat here in tears across the hall. I just want him home and safe.

:hugs: Brandi. THat was very mean of that nurse, and I would report her to her superviser. He is not at hoe because he is sick, so she should not be talking to you ike that. NICU nurses are supposed to be more compassionate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->