Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Brandi. Prayers for you and Asher. I'd have told that nurse off. Hope you can go home soon.

Galvan prayers for you as always. I anticipate great news tomorrow.

Flutter-Hope your feeling better today! Excited to hear your news about ER soon!!!!

Brandi-I'm sorry the nurse was so Rude to you! Hope he gets better soon so you can get outta there!

Galvan-Prayers all goes well today!

AFM-Excited that I lost 5 whole pounds!:happydance::happydance: Not much else here. Heading to work then coming home to some quality time with the pressure washer :/

Prayers baby is implanted where it should be Glavan!

Brandi that nurse would have been told to get the F*@k way from me and my son and get one who was more caring and compassionate to take care of him. I know you can't choose who is there but hell why be such a bitch in a difficult situation.

Cupcake You go girl!!! That is awesome!!!!

We have a sac in the uterus!! Not a big sac, but a sac. The stupid dr didn't spend much time with me. He took like 20 seconds doing the u/s. Stupid dr didn't give pics. I will get some from my RE this week though.

YAY Galvan! Thats great news!
Cupcake, you and I sound alot alike! Almost Falling through a barn loft is up there with my stunts! I was chasing a chicken once, squeezed myself through a small opening in the side of the chicken house (not sure what I was thinking?) only to step on a nail that went through my foot and was connected to a board. I couldnt move! My brother had to help me out....rusted nail so lots of nice shots and a horrible cleaning in the ER. Hope you are doing better!
Fluter, thinking about you! Sorry you are having side affects!
Brandi, praying for Asher and you! Some people do not need to be in the medical field at all. I think all in that position should have lots of compassion! How rude of that nurse!
AFM, I had the IUI Friday. Hubby had lots of sperm this time. More than hes ever had! I had alot more cramping during and right after the IUI than the last two but feel alot better the last few days than I usually would? I have had ovulation type cramps the last few days but my temp has not come up yet? Guess we will just wait and see what happens. Got my fx!
Have a good day everyone!

I don't have a great report. There was only 4 eggs. Here's to hoping at least one survives

Aww Fluter... Faith for you... Are you fertilizing and implanting all 4?

Llawson faith for you as well...

Prayers for fertilization and sticky baby(ies) fluter!

Great news, Galvan!

Update on Asher: The pediatrician believes the original blood culture done that was coming back positive for Strep Viridans was contaminated. All preliminary bloodwork done since then keeps coming back normal and unchanged. If there were a true infection, the preliminary bloodwork would be showing it by now. Upon admission this time, they also repeated a blood culture and those results should be back tonight or tomorrow morning. If those are negative, it will confirm that the original culture was contaminated, and we will be going home!

Brandi....Praying for you and Asher. Hopefully it was all a fluke and you will be going home soon..... ALSO I saw your signature... plans for TR baby #2 already?

I thought I was done at 4, but I can't see myself done. I do want more babies. I want a big family. 2 years is the minimum, but yes, I do plan on more...just not anytime soon.

Brandi glad Asher seems to be doing well. I hope he gets the all clear and is able to come home.

Jena He won't let me transfer four. I think all he will let me do is 2

Good luck to both of you....

Fluter, when is the transfer?

LL- Guess we are the clumsy duo of the bunch! LoL Hope this your last iui & we get good news in a couple weeks!!!

Flutter-Hoping you get at least 1 baby out of those 4 eggs! Prayers for you!

Brandi-I had to scroll back up to check out the TTC status! LoL Now that's dedication right there! Hope you guys get home soon!

Galvan-Cant remember if I said congrats, but Congrats! Grow baby Grow!!!

I am bleeding. I took a progesterone shot, and go to my RE tomorrow, but I am so scared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->