Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Praying for you too Galvan....

All of you are in my thoughts and prayers

The bleeding stopped at midnight. Thank God! Off to Monterrey today to see my RE.

Good luck, Galvan!!

Asher's second cultures are completely negative confirming the first culture WAS contaminated. He does NOT have Strep Viridans or any infection. WE ARE GOING HOME!!!!

YAYYYY Brandi... so good to hear :)

Galvan... anxiously awaiting good news.

Fluter... and updates?

AFM.... feeling out this month already :( only BD twice in my fertile period. All my test seem to be good (not great, but dr isnt concerned) my OH had a semen analysis last week and we are waiting for the results. I charted my temps this month, and I'm spot on with my ovulation. Dr scheduled another HSG for the 27th (if I'm not preggers) IF all comes back clear we will try Clomid in September. I did find out the fertility clinic I would go to for advanced fertility treatment is very reasonable.. only $345 and $430 for IUI with swim up.

Praying or you Galvan!
Brandi, awesome news! Get that baby home��
Yay Jenafyr, looks like you are on track to TTC. Fx for you and that you get a quick BFP

So I am still bleeding, it is closer to spotting than flow though. I decided not to drive the 4 hours to my RE, and found an OB here that is high risk and was recommended by a friend who was high risk. She saw me immediately. My cervix is 100% closed, uterus is growing, and i have some blood. She prescribed me meds to relax my uterus so it won't contract, meds for constipation(wonderful progesterone), and she said to stick to 200 mg progesterone per day. I am ordered strict bedrest for the next 3 days. I go for blood work tomorrow, prenatal and another beta. Then, I go to see her Friday unless the bleeding hasn't stopped by Thursday. U/s Monday!

Stephanie... you and bean will continue to be in my prayers:hugs::hugs:

I called and the assistant doctor wouldn't tell me how many or anything, only that transfer will be Thur morning and the doctor will go over everything then. I don't like the sound of that and I'm very annoyed

Fluter, praying for good news!!! SOOOO maddening that your dr. is not better with communicating!:growlmad: I'm sure Thursday seems far away:nope: can you just sleep for the next few days:winkwink:

Galvan, praying for you and that you're wee babe is snuggling in:hugs:

Brandi, glad Asher is well and gets to go home:happydance:

Flutter- I wish things were going more smoothly for you & you felt more at ease. Praying your transfer goes well!

I have been 14 hours with no bleeding! I went and did bloods this morning. I will get the results around 3pmCST. I am so nervous to see the HCG #, but can't wait at the same time. LOL They should be above 2000 now.

Fluter that's normal for them not to tell you at that stage. They don't like to open the cases more than they have to because it can contaminate or interrupt their progress. Hang in there... If they have a transfer scheduled then they know they will have some for you good !

Cupcake that's 5 lbs is alot... Go pick up a bag of sugar it will put it into perspective that's what did while weight. It's kinda fun too.

Galvan I'm thinking of you Fx!

Thank you Brandy that's reassuring. I assumed they didn't tell me because it could change from one day to the next.

I'm beyond ready to go home!!! I tried to change my flight for earlier Friday but none are avab. I'm too scared to try and fly tomorrow night

Galvan I'm keeping everything crossed for you to get great big #'s

My beta was only 534. my heart is broken, I can't believe I am going through this again. I go for an u/s tomorrow to see if they can see what is happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->