Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I hope all goes well today Ready:) I'm sure you will make the best decision with clomid..I know it's hard:( WE JUST ALL WANT A BABY, LORD!!!!:help:

Hi everyone, I've been for my detailed scan today and it went perfect..... Callum is 100% a boy as we asked again and is now measuring 1 week and 2 days ahead of his due date. Because of his size already, I will have to go in for a glucose tolerence test at 28 weeks pregnant and further scans to make sure he isn't getting too big at 34 & 36 weeks.

Lots of baby dust to all of you, can't wait to see all the BFP's real soon xxxxx

Okay so I got the Rx for clomid. But now what?:shrug: My dr said it shouldn't mess up my cycle but provide a better quality supply of eggs. But we will see I may just give it a go.

Okay so I got the Rx for clomid. But now what?:shrug: My dr said it shouldn't mess up my cycle but provide a better quality supply of eggs. But we will see I may just give it a go.

Hi Ready, Clomid shouldnt mess you cycle up at all, and it will make you have better quality eggs definately xx I get bad O pains as you know already and Clomid does make them worse as I pop one hell of a huge good egg but everyone is different and will react to Clomid differently....Let me know how you get on and ask me anything you need to know. I feel like I am a Clomid queen now after 9 months..lol..xxx One thing though ready..... you do feel quite heavy headed especially in subsequent months and you also cannot take anti inflammatories with Clomid, just thought it was worth a mention as my DR didnt tell me anything to expect symptoms wise! Take care and good luck Karen xxxx

Hi everyone, I've been for my detailed scan today and it went perfect..... Callum is 100% a boy as we asked again and is now measuring 1 week and 2 days ahead of his due date. Because of his size already, I will have to go in for a glucose tolerence test at 28 weeks pregnant and further scans to make sure he isn't getting too big at 34 & 36 weeks.

Lots of baby dust to all of you, can't wait to see all the BFP's real soon xxxxx

Hi Jo, Brilliant news about Callum bless him.....he is gonna be a big boy, you just be careful lady with yourself and dont eat what you shouldnt to help your glucose levels....those fasting tests are horrible I was starving by the time it was over ..lmao...xx Take care hunny xxx

ATM - AF is now 2 days late so if nothing shows by tomorrow morning......I think a test may be order......lol..xxx

Good luck Crystal hope you get a bfp.

Ready i would give the clomid a go, you'll have more chance of getting a bfp by taking it as you should produce more eggs. Good luck. xx

Jojo, so glad everything is going well and callum is growing perfectly, how many weeks are you now ?? x

Yay Crystal! I'm excited for you! I think I"m definitely going to wait til AF is at least 5 days late before I go testing and spending money on HPTs. I'm not even going to have them in the house! Baby dust to you all!!! Jojo- girl- he's gonna be a big one! :) I've always wanted a boy! Havea great day ladies! I'm going to a new doc Thurs night to see what he thinks about clomid. I just hda my TR 2 months ago yesterday, so maybe it's too early, but who knows. I want all the help I can get!

I'm now 21+2 weeks pregnant now Spuggle and can't believe I've got this far. After 4 chemicals and MMC of the twins it seems surreal still atm after all these years of being infertile. Since I had the real bad bleeding at 15 weeks pregnant, this pregnancy has started going perfectly, but I must admit that quite a few times I thought it was the end. We are always on edge still but its getting easier. I will be 39 in September so I don't suppose my age has helped much either, but I'm not giving up and still want to try for more after xxxxxxxxxxx Good luck Crystal and we are all praying you get a sticky BFP babes xxxxx I hope the Clomid works for you Karen good luck hun xxxx CJ its never to early to try clomid if you want to, I see where you are coming from as we are mostly all the same age on here and all want the same thing.... A healthy BABY xxxx It will happen for us all FX xxxx

Wow Jojo you're really getting along now !!! xx

My opinion on clomid cj is get it as soon as possible, i was offered it straight after my trs and refused it as i wanted to try myself to begin with, i had a chemical pg about 4 months after my trs and unfortunately my tube has now sealed off, im not saying this to scare you as i'm sure you will be fine but i have always thought had i have had the clomid straight away i may have got pg before my tube blocked. Just go for it, anything is worth a go to get that much wanted baby. :thumbup:

Hi Jo, Brilliant news about Callum bless him.....he is gonna be a big boy, you just be careful lady with yourself and dont eat what you shouldnt to help your glucose levels....those fasting tests are horrible I was starving by the time it was over ..lmao...xx Take care hunny xxx

ATM - AF is now 2 days late so if nothing shows by tomorrow morning......I think a test may be order......lol..xxx

Crystal:happydance: I'm sooo excited for you:) Wow! what self control to hold off testing until this point:hugs: I'm praying for a BFP for you, with a baby that stays put for 9 months:winkwink:

Hello, ladies. Just got back from a weekend in the mountains and I'm playing catch up. It's great to hear everyone is well. i'll catch up on all the posts later, but Crystal, honey I am praying and praying this is good news for you! :hugs:

Hello, ladies. Just got back from a weekend in the mountains and I'm playing catch up. It's great to hear everyone is well. i'll catch up on all the posts later, but Crystal, honey I am praying and praying this is good news for you! :hugs:

Welcome back from the mountains:hi: I hope you had a fun, relaxing time:) How's the Maca treating you:haha:

I kieep hearing about waiting 6 months to get clomid once you're over 35, hopefuloly he'll just give me some!!! Woohoo! So excited to hear about Crystal!!! Test girl, test!!!

Morning Ladies, Just thought I would give you an update....AF still hasnt showed and took a HPT this morning and yes your guessed it BFN!....Not sure why AF hasnt showed but I am cool with it, I always expect the worst now and then anything else is a bonus....lol....Well onto month 10 TTC :shrug: just hope AF shows her ugly head soon as I am little worried now as I am never late and LP is always 13 days?

Good luck Faith I know you are in your TWW hunny, and everyone else who is currently waiting to test xxxx

Good luck to everyone else in their journeys this month, I am rooting for all you fantastic ladies.....MWAH!!

Thanks so much for your kind words of encouragement, looks like I am still in for a big wait...lmao...Never mind.... I know in my heart this will happen...its just a matter of time thats all.xxxxxx

Crystal -It is just a matter of time ;) And as long as your late, you're still in the game for this month! Wait a few more days before you count yourself out! By the way- Love the pic of you two!

Ladies- Tried the preseed last night for the first time just for fun...wow. A little goes a long way. I think I'm just going to get him to put it on him - he loved it. I couldn't feel very much. Do you think it will make a difference in whether or not I conceive if I try it that way? My "O" should be in the next couple of days.

Crystal sorry about the bfn, you never know though girl you may have o'd late so still might be a bit early testing. x

Cj i have heard pre seed is very good, i tried something similar myself, it's suposed to help those little swimmers get where they need to be unlike other lubes that are not sperm friendly. good luck hope you catch that egg in the next couple of days. x

Crystal, sorry about the BFN:cry: I know how you feel with not getting hopes up anymore:nope::hugs:

CJ, Pre-seed for HIM should be fine as long as you have plently of EWCM...as this is what you're trying to mimic by using pre-seed. Jasmine may chime in here, but it seems the Raspberry leaf tea I'm drinking and the raspberry capsules Jasmine is taking has really helping increase CM for us...just a thought...also I hear raw carrots and grapefruit help as well...good luck:thumbup:

Be careful with the rasberry leaf if you fall pregnant ladies, they advise that you don't drink it over here whilst pregnant cause it induces labour and can cause MC xxxx

I figure it will be this weekend. I figure I can handle the preseed if it gives us what we want :crib:

I looked all over the tea aisle for raspberry and couldn't find it anywhere. Will try the vitamin store, but quit it on O day.

So excited to have one more try before summer comes along and burns the boys up! :) Good luck ladies!

Yep, the red rasberry leaf is totally awesome, as I had tons more CM. I quit taking it after O and the macca root has given me so much energy. Even if it doesn't help with the TTC, I'm gonna keep taking it since it has made me feel so good. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->