Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Oh No! :nope: Galvan I am so sorry your going through this. Hugs & prayers sweetie...

Aww Galvan, Im so sorry hun! Ive been keeping you in my prayers!

Fluter, we are all anxiously awaiting just like you! With each one of the pregnancies or IUIs or IVFs and unfortunately losses. I feel like Im a part of them all cause we get to travel the journey with you!
Im sure things are ok. Hang in there!

Thank you ladies! Keep us in your prayers tonight, please. We will know what is going on tomorrow.

Glavan I'm so sorry hun. Hugs for you and hopefully you will know today what's going on in there.

Fluter wishing you lots of luck and head standing for a sticky bean.

Brandy so glad you guys get to go home!

I have a tumor that is causing the HCG. I am waiting on the blood test. I am so scared!!!

Oh my gosh. I've never heard of that? What happened to them seeing a sac? Praying!

Galvan, is it a molar pregnancy? I can only imagine how scared you must be. I'll be praying for God to bring you peace and comfort during this trial:hug:

Stephanie, I'm so sorry. I'm scared with you. Message me when you feel up to it. I've been thinking about you all morning.

Here's my update: I have two Grade A, 8 cell embryos transferred and two more just like it growing. If those two make it to Sat morning they will be froze.

I'm so excited!!

I guess the dr didn't know what he was looking at. No molar pregnancy, just a tumor on my ovary.

Galvan I'm so sorry. Prayers with you..

Fluter great news, so excited for you.

Galvan, I'm glad your dr. found the tumor and can get it out of there! I'm praying for you:hugs:

Fluter, that's great news! Glad everything went so well today:happydance:

Oh Stephanie I'm so sorry... I'm praying for you :hugs:

Flutter how exciting fx'd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back