Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Galvan, is it an actual tumor or a cyst? What's the next step? Praying for wisdom for your dr.

I have a very smal 17 mm tumor on my right ovary that the oncologist believes is benign. I go for a CATscan this afternoon. I feel better now, not so scared. Still worried though

Praying for you Galvan! Im glad they found it instead of just letting it go unnoticed!
Fluter, exciting news!!
AFM 7 days past IUI, not feeling anything but the usual cramping and ovary pain off and on. Im nauseated today but Im pretty sure thats the Metformin. I had a rough night with it last night after eating at my favorite Mexican place....I was getting better on it and then I had to up the dose to 1000 MG last Sunday. This Sunday I have to bump it up to 1500 MG. Ill be glad when a few more weeks pass by so I can see if my body can get use to it. It is much better than the regular just aggravating when the side affects hit you at inconvenient times.. Ive lost about 9 pounds the last few weeks but you cant really tell!

LL-Ugh! Hope you feel better soon! Also hope you got a little surprise brewing in there!!!

Galvan-I am so glad the Dr. thinks its benign! Sorry you are having to go through all this mess!

AFM-Just got done pressure washing & cleaning out the gutter....:bodyb:Feeling the burn lol but Geez I'm Worn out!
Nothing to report here really......Just hoping af shows up a few days early so I can avoid it while dh & I sneak off to Florida in 15 days!!! started to get excited!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Fluter I hope you're doing well. When are you flying home? Will you be POAS to test out the trigger up to your BFP!?

Hey ladies!I'm recovering from having a tumor taken out of the inside of my spine a few weeks ago. I'm still trying to regain the strength in my neck from when they cut the muscles. But doing well otherwise. Had 2 "spotting" days around af time, but that was the week of surgery 2 weeks ago. Waiting for ewcm.

Galvan, Thinking of you. I have everything crossed for a great outcome with a quick and easy recovery.

Fluter, fx'd for a sweet bundle in your arms in 8 months!

Ladies, I have a lot of reading to do to catch up but I wish you all the best of luck in TTC .and I should be back into the game soon

Galvan, so glad you got right in to see an oncologist. Sounds like they're on top of things! Such good news to hear that your dr. is thinking benign tumor!!!! Keep us posted:hugs:

Cj, good to see you back! Glad you're recovering from surgery:hugs: sounds terrible to have that muscle cut! Have you been off work since surgery? Glad you'll be back in the game soon!

Fluter, so excited to follow you through these days:happydance: Hope your flight home was uneventful:hugs: take it easy! so no regrets:hugs:

Cj glad you're on the mend!!

Cupcake I hope AF comes early for ya. Dealing with her on vaca is just wrong!

I'm sitting in the airport. My flight out of Brownsville was delayed making me miss my connecting flight home. So I'll be staying the night in another hotel in Dallas catching a very early 7:30 am flight tomorrow. I didn't lift my suitcase. I asked for help. I only walked around the mall for a few minutes today. I got a mani/pedi and went to see a funny movie. I've tried to be relaxed even with the flight issues. I'm not going to lie, I wanted to cry and call American and freak out on someone because this is ridiculous. My husband had this same issue Tues night when he left here.

Great attitude fluter...hope you have a better day tomorrow

Cj glad your on the mend.

Galvan I hope everything goes smoothly for you.

Fluter hugs hun. Still sending you good vibes.

Cupcake have fun in Flordia!

Thank y'all. Faith, I've been off of work for 3 weeks and this coming week the doctor supposed to tell me if I can go back to work on Monday August 18th. I don't feel that I'm strong enough to do my job yet. I guess we'll find out what he says on Tuesday.

I haven't posted on here for quite some time now but I'd like to announce that we had our third and final TR baby on 23/7/14. Ella-Leigh Grace weighed 6lbs and is absolutely adorable. I've now been sterilized again at the same time as the section and everything went smoothly for once and is still going smoothly. Callum and Alyssa-Rose have took well to their sister and their new niece who was born 28/6/14. My first grandchild is slightly older than my youngest daughter lol. We are feeling very blessed indeed to have had 3 beautiful babies from our reversal back in 2010. It's been a rollercoaster but been so worth it x

Congrats Jojo!

Ok so the other night I finally made it to Dallas (where my connecting flight was that was going to miss) to find out that the flight to home from there had been delayed as well. With two minutes to spare I was able to make the change at the counter and board the plane. I made it to my home airport a little after 1 am.

Yesterday morning I woke with some serious pains and it really worried me. I drank some Gatorade and walked around the house a bit and it went away. Other then being slightly tender in the ovary area I feel fine. I tested today to see if the trigger was still there and it is. It's very light line. I'm 8 days post trigger and 3dpt. I'm really nervous!

Flutter I am excited for you! How long is it til you get a + after transfer? I'm sure hoping it doesn't drag by for you!

Jo, congrats on your new baby girl!!:cloud9: how blessed you are to have 3 tr babies:flower: and a bonus grandbaby:happydance:

Fluter, so excited for you:hugs: I'm sure you're so glad to be back home:hugs: can't wait to see your BFP in a few days:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->