Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Fluter sorry remind me was it a 3 or a 5 day transfer? Atleast you have a baseline test to work off of. Wait!

Fx for you Fluter!

Jo Jo congrats!

AFM. . .AF is late as of yesterday...still not here yet...but I am not testing until Friday to give it a chance to show. We are in no way trying this cycle or any after for awhile. I am a nervous wreck and don't want to tell DH anything until I know a million % sure what's up.

Momma- I'm not sure to be excited or not for you lol Any reason your not trying? Hope it turns out the way you want tho! :)

I am THRILLED to be back home!!!

Brandy it was a 3 day transfer. I had ER last Monday and ET on Thursday, so it's still my trigger shot. This was such an emotionally taxing process. Not so much the IVF treatment itself, but me being gone alone most of the time for that long was rough. I just keep telling myself that it's all going to be worth it in the end!

Momma- I'm not sure to be excited or not for you lol Any reason your not trying? Hope it turns out the way you want tho! :)

We have hit a wall in not only our marriage but financially as well. We decided to wait a while so that we could build back up cushion and our marriage as its really taken a hit this last year or two. No one ever said it was easy and I think all of our stress and worries have finally caught up with us. Just a time out to fix us so baby(if one does come in the future) will come on solid grounds. But I have recently started 3 rd shift and can't adjust to sleeping during the day so I usually end up with about 4 hours of sleep a day so I am really thinking its sleep related.

Fx for you Fluter! I couldnt imagine a trip alone! Im a mess by myself anywhere, I couldnt imagine having to travel by myself. I honestly dont think I would be able to do it. I have a fear of planes anyway!
Momma, I know how stressful this TTC is on all of us. You can see by alot of our posts that its taken a toll on all of us sometime or another.

Oh I see & have been there :/ hoping all goes well for your family! Dh & I have had ups & downs for sure related to TTC & I'm sure will again....got at least 11 months til ivf for us to have issues lol hoping he doesn't get cold feet when its time tho.

Flutter, are you going to test the trigger out then? I can't wait! I had the same feeling as I do for you with Brandy, and look what brandy has!!

AFM, I get the CT scan results today. I am so scared, but have faith that God is going to make sure everything is ok. He works miracles!!

I am sure I am going to lose my one and only working ovary, but do have an egg donor ready to donate as soon as we are pass this and ready to do IVF. I am excited to get pass this, and on to next year to the next phase of our TTC journey. This has been a long and trying journey that I thank God for now. Had I have gotten pregnant with my keeper immediately, I would have more than likely not even realized I had this cyst until it was a major issue. God works in mysterious ways and our unanswered prayers are actually our miracles in disguise that we will see eventually.

cupcake hopefully he has long enough for it to set in and not freak out to badly. I'm very thankful for Emmaleigh and daily I still can't believe I made that little angel. A part of me feels complete after her so I'm in no way empty so if she is it I'm happy with that. I feel if I wait for AF to show I'm not getting my hopes up or excited over nothing.

Galvan I have all my fingers and toes crossed for everything to turn out fine for you. Its good to have a plan and you seem to already know what road to take in case the worst possible sceniro.

Galvan, your positive attitude will get through anything. Your a strong woman. I'm hoping for the best outcome. That's awesome that you already have a donor! Keep me updated on what happens today

Momma - it's good to be able to take a step back and look at what's going out of whack. Usually once everyone comes together on those issues, it seems that things kinda fall right back into place.

I'm going to test out the trigger because I'm glutton for punishment I think lol

Galvan-Good luck today!

Flutter-I would have to test it out once I started. Not really thought about what we will do when its our turn, but I'm sure I will cave too! lol

Momma-I think if we are blessed enough to just have 1, then that will be all we try for. That's our plan anyway lol

The tumor is 2cm and classified 1A meaning it is localized only so great! I have 3 choices take out the one ovary, take out both ovaries, or take it all out. If I take out the one ovary, I have 20% chance that the tumor will reappear on my left ovary, so I will have to have an u/s every 6 months. I don't know what to do, if I take out both can I still get pregnant with IVF?

Galvan-As long as your uterus is healthy, IVF with donor eggs/embryos is possible. Sorry your having to make all these tough decisions, But so happy to hear its localized! Prayers for you still!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->