Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Galvan...this is only my opinion, I feel 20% isnt very high, although risky I would keep the healthy ovary until after IVF and carry MY child if it was possible. If the tumor resurfaces before then you can always remove it at that time, especially if they will be monitoring it. Best of luck and prayers whatever your choice.

Steph that's a tough one. After going through the IVF process, idk if I would do it with one ovary. Is be too scared it wouldn't produce enough or anything, but that's just me and my way of thinking. I would personally be paranoid that it would come back. But, then I know how much you want another baby. I hate that you're in this situation. You have time to think about it and I'd use it.

My dollar tree test was negative today at 5dp3dt. I'm soo scared

Flutter, praying!!!

My left ovary never responds, so it won't be for ttc purposes, just to stop surgical menopause which I have read is way worse than natural menopause.

Hey chicks!
I wanted to hop on and check on everyone.
I want to say that I am very sorry Galvan that you are having to make such a difficult choice. If I had known all the stuff I know now about tubal reversals, I never would have had mine undone. Such a small percent actually conceive a baby that survives. I think if more women were to come forward the statistics for miscarriage after tubal reversal would be staggering. I want to tel you of this trial they are having in Texas. I only know that you cannot have 3 or more documented miscarriages. I am not sure if you have had three or even if they are taking anymore patients, but it would not hurt to try and ask her. Her email address is [email protected]. I found out about the trial by searching online so I know it hasn't happened yet since she just got back to me and told me about the 3 miscarriage exclusion. Any one of you ladies should apply if you want. I am excluded. :( Anyway, I know for my repeated ectopics (which I am POSITIVE they all were) the best thing for me when going on to IVF was to remove anything that might prevent me from carrying a healthy baby, or that would hurt a future pregnancy. I pray you feel content with whatever decision you make and that God blesses your family.

Fluter... I have prayed for you all month. I sure hope at least one of your little monkeys stick, but if they don't, just remember that you have 2 little monkeys waiting for their chance too! Don't quit and be positive despite your fear. I know all I want is one baby. I did possibly want two, but now I am just praying for one. If I get to have one I don't think I will try for any more unless my husband makes me.
I will be checking back in the next few days and you are definitely in my thoughts and prayers.

CJ. . I hope you are feeling better. I think I recall you saying you and your husband were Linemen? Not sure if you said phone or power? I would think with a neck muscle healing it might be pretty hard to do that job.. I might be mistaken about that being your job but I seem to remember that since my husband used to be a lineman for Verizon and he misses it so.. He just got a job with them again starting in Sept, but he is cable technician since Lineman now have to have a class A license and he only has a class B. Anyhow.... I hope you heal quickly and get back in the game.

I pray for all you ladies on this forum. I don't visit it often since I sometimes long so deeply for a baby that I struggle with seeing or thinking about anything baby-related. The hubby and I will have the money for IVF before the end of the year. I really want to try, but I am scared to fail. That won't keep me from trying though. I will be doing mini IVF though. I chose it because I have had no problem with getting pregnant and because I won't have to wait as long also because I don't want to take the chance of having too many eggs. I would rather my IVF fail than to have to decide what to do with eggs since I could not afford to store them indefinitely and I only wanted two children. I might try once a year until my fertile years are over. I figure that financially anyone could do that with putting a few dollars back during the year since mini IVF is around 5500. I don't think Verizon has any coverage for infertility so I will be paying for everything. The best thing is that there is a clinic in Pennsylvania where we are moving so I won't have to pay for motels or anything like that. My husband still hasn't gotten his paperwork finished and I still have not had an af since my surgery. I am gonna write a book and call it 'Waiting is my life story.'
I will be checking in on you ladies and looking for all your stories of triumph and if God is willing, I will share my story of triumph if I ever get to that day.
Best wishes for everyone's dreams. May God be merciful.

Angie I'm so glad you popped in. I'm thrilled you are trying the IVF. My IVF was a form of mini as well. I'm still surprised at how well my eggs and embryos did. Thank you for your prayers.

Ugh the stupid test got a super faint line on it after it sat there. I'm annoyed bc I wanted to start checking with FRER's today but don't want to waste the money if I know the hcg is still showing on the dollar tree ones. My body just loves to hold on to some hcg and drive me crazy. Tomorrow will be 6dp3dt. I don't really feel anything. Today while shopping I noticed some light cramps and pulling sensation but I'm on prog so who knows!

Angie I'm so glad you popped in. I'm thrilled you are trying the IVF. My IVF was a form of mini as well. I'm still surprised at how well my eggs and embryos did. Thank you for your prayers.

Ugh the stupid test got a super faint line on it after it sat there. I'm annoyed bc I wanted to start checking with FRER's today but don't want to waste the money if I know the hcg is still showing on the dollar tree ones. My body just loves to hold on to some hcg and drive me crazy. Tomorrow will be 6dp3dt. I don't really feel anything. Today while shopping I noticed some light cramps and pulling sensation but I'm on prog so who knows!

Fluter even with high hcg I barely got a positive on the dollar store tests when it was blazing positive iwth the frer.. if I was you I would use a frer for a baseline and stick with one of those daily till you're sure one way or the other hopefully bfp. Switching just jacked me all up and messed with me.

Oh and btw I am not sure I ever got a blaring negative either... my first positive that I thought was a negative was at 9dpo and it was white and then a shadow appeared after the time limit... the next day it was a visible line within the time limit and went up from there.

My MIL took this photo the other day.. I cant believe they turned 5 months last sunday..... wow!

I went for a plastic surgery consult today to have all the skin on my stomach and arms removed..... Oh my. Now I have to decide on that.

Attachments

• 5Months.jpg
    5Months.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 1
Fluter I'm biting at the bit...so very hopeful for you :)

Brandy...they are beautiful :) good luck with ur ps decision and journey.

Galvan...I can't imagine the struggle you are facing

Love and prayers to you other ladies.

AFM....7dpo. ..no hope this month. ..we only bd twice before ovulation. No symptoms. I go to the dr Thursday for my progesterone retest results and possible Clomid prescription. Next Wednesday I go for my 2nd HSG. OH SA was not great. He smokes and apparently has some vitamin deficiency so we have to address that also.

Brandy they are so adorable. Time goes by way too fast. Tomorrow will be my 9dpo. I have 3 FRER so I guess I'll start using those.y cheap test aren't the Walmart ones because they sucks so bad I'll never use them again. Mine are the dollar tree ones and they seemed to show about the same as the FRER last time I tested trigger out (maybe slightly less sensitive)

Thanks Jen. You just have posted same time as me lol. Good luck this month.

I hate the trigger shot. This is my frer this morning

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 16
Today's dollar tree test next to yesterday's. Yesterday's has the 10dpt on it. So frustrating.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 13
I checked my cervix this morning to do a CM check Very High Soft and closed. Still have creamy cm and my kidneys are killing me so I am headed to the Dr today for some answers. 4 days late and still no sign of AF.

Fluter I can't personally see anything from my phone but I hope everything turns out hun.

Jen sometimes it only takes twice to get that sticky bean. Hope all goes well at the Dr.

I see a faint line on yesterday's test & the FRER. Hoping it get darker tomorrow!!! :)

Momma-Good luck today at your appt! Have you caved & tested yet????

No cupcake I haven't. I've told myself it could be late from me starting 3rd shift or a kidney infection so just in case I am not I won't to hurt by it.

Fluter I see lines. I have a 32" in computer screen at work and there's no denying them... FX they continue to get darker. My evening U is usually more potent, at least with opk.... good luck hun

Momma... ohhh so frustrating :wacko: prayers for some answers.

AFM.... no symptoms...mild cramping, pretty sure AF is on her way... I'm ok with it. This will be a tough month. The 6th was my 37th birthday and the first since my dad was killed (he was always the first to call me, no matter my age) The 19th is his birthday and Sept 6th is the one year anniversary of his death :cry:

Fluter don't get its possible it will never be negative! Might be the bfp start

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->