Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hi ladies I just poped in to see how everyone is doing :) That rasberry tea sounds great i hope it does the trick girls. crystal dont give up hope maybe af will stay away for 9 months :)

Just got back from my new fertility doc/obgyn who prescribed clomid :) Yeah! Thought I'd have to wait6 months.:happydance: I also asked about VBAC and he's good with it as long as the baby comes before 39.5 weeks. He gave me 3 rounds of clomid and said if I wasn't pregnant in 2 months that we'd revisit it. He didn't seem too concerned that my OH works outside all day in the heat. He said he wants to get his :spermy: tested and I asked about waiting for cooler weather just so as not to waste the test. Didn't seem to bother him about that either. He took blood to check my FSH and something else...thyroid? Love this new doctor! I'm already at CD 11 and am soon to "O" so I missed the clomid this month. Too bad:cry:

Just got back from my new fertility doc/obgyn who prescribed clomid :) Yeah! Thought I'd have to wait6 months.:happydance: I also asked about VBAC and he's good with it as long as the baby comes before 39.5 weeks. He gave me 3 rounds of clomid and said if I wasn't pregnant in 2 months that we'd revisit it. He didn't seem too concerned that my OH works outside all day in the heat. He said he wants to get his :spermy: tested and I asked about waiting for cooler weather just so as not to waste the test. Didn't seem to bother him about that either. He took blood to check my FSH and something else...thyroid? Love this new doctor! I'm already at CD 11 and am soon to "O" so I missed the clomid this month. Too bad:cry:

Yay we can be clomid buddies. LOL My hubby works outside and took his SA test last summer and it was fine. So I wouldn't worry to much.

Yay we can be clomid buddies. LOL My hubby works outside and took his SA test last summer and it was fine. So I wouldn't worry to much.

I have been so worried about about that! I had pretty much thrown in the towel for the summer. The temps have been pretty good for this cycle and won't go back up near 100 til next week. I will laugh if it happens without the clomid this time :dohh: Getting a little ewcm so I'm gonna get to it :) My sweetie is also in his mid 50' so that adds extra issues. Crossing my fingers for us both :hugs:

yay to clomid good luck to you girls I hope this does the trick :)

Woohoo! By the way ladies- that morning BD was hopefully doing the trick with some preseed thrown in there! I took an opk at 1:30 and 4:30 and both were neg. I'm feeling like it's tomorrow that I'll get the +opk. I think Oh is not bothered at all by all the bd'ing:happydance:

Woohoo! By the way ladies- that morning BD was hopefully doing the trick with some preseed thrown in there! I took an opk at 1:30 and 4:30 and both were neg. I'm feeling like it's tomorrow that I'll get the +opk. I think Oh is not bothered at all by all the bd'ing:happydance:

Glad your hubby is on board with bding. My DH is okay with it as long as I keep it sexy and not as if we have to. So just make if fun girly.

Good luck to all of you starting a new cycle, waiting to O or in the tww. I really want to hear some bfps this month.

:dust:

Yeah I second that Spuggle, Good Luck to everyone in their journey this month....I hope you catch that egg soon CJ, and you are so right to keep things fun Karen, everything gets too serious when trying to concieve....Sexy fun times ahead for everyone TTC...:thumbup:

Cant wait to hear of another BFP we are due one....come on girls get those bums in the air...lol..xxx

Yeah I second that Spuggle, Good Luck to everyone in their journey this month....I hope you catch that egg soon CJ, and you are so right to keep things fun Karen, everything gets too serious when trying to concieve....Sexy fun times ahead for everyone TTC...:thumbup:

Cant wait to hear of another BFP we are due one....come on girls get those bums in the air...lol..xxx

That made me laugh out loud :) Haha! Yeah, I always try and do that! I also bought some of the internet cheapie pregnancy tests that pick up a low hcg -I believe it was 10. Only $19 for 20 tests. I won't feel bad using them all up in one month :) Just found out my OH will be away from me for work for a week next month and it is during our ttc time :cry: Should I hold off on the clomid for another month, then? :dohh:

One other question ladies- I used a Clear Blue easy digital OPK and got a positive right after lunch. I then took an answer OPK (the test strip) an hour later and got a negative. Anybody have any ideas on which is more accurate?

One other question ladies- I used a Clear Blue easy digital OPK and got a positive right after lunch. I then took an answer OPK (the test strip) an hour later and got a negative. Anybody have any ideas on which is more accurate?

I always have better luck with the more expensive OPks than the IC strips. :flower:

CJ: I've used the CB similes and find them to be very accurate for me personally. I usually start with an IC strip and when it looks really close, I confirm with a CB smiley. Most times I've guessed right with the IC, BUT I have had 2 occasions when I thought the IC was + only to have CB be neg. I've always gone with CB....but hey, I'm still not preggers:haha: so who knows:hugs: I'm having my *PMS* headache today..so probably AF is heading my way. I don't plan to test until she's late. Probably Tuesday!

Has anyone noticed since your TR that your hormones are much stronger? It seems like I never had sore BBs and cramps or even O pain after my TL, but it seems since my TR I have these things.

Sorry to hear you have the PMS headache, Faith. I was hoping this was our month. :hugs:

Yes, Sore bb's, small "cramps" on my right side, etc. Only since Tr, but mine was in April, so who knows if it will stay.

Faith- I hope you get your BFP! You are due for it! I want to believe the CB smile- I got one last month late, but even another CB on the same FMU gave me a neg...this time I waited til after lunch to use it. I was actually going with the same plan you have but was out to eat and didn't have any other opk's with me. That was my last one. I'm still gonna use one twice a day to make sure I did O. I hear that when you are sick, it can make you almost O, then it backs off and come try again later- who knows. I just checked my throat cause it was sore and wala! white on my tonsils. I can't win! Hope it doesn't mess up my ttc this month! I wonder if opk's are like hpt's in that some can pick up hcg at 10 ( not sure of the measurement unit) and some at 20 or 25...who knows. I'm hoping that it is tomorrow cause I've definitely worn the poor man out! heehee. By the way- my new fertilty doc said it should be every other day so the sperm have a change to build up again.

Has anyone noticed since your TR that your hormones are much stronger? It seems like I never had sore BBs and cramps or even O pain after my TL, but it seems since my TR I have these things.

Sorry to hear you have the PMS headache, Faith. I was hoping this was our month. :hugs:

I just think we are more aware of it now. :shrug: But yeah it could be after the TR your body is back to normal again.

OK- Did some research and there's the answer on the opk's- Looks like Clear Blue Easy Digital is more sensitive and can detect the LH surge at 25 mIU/ml whereas the Answer test strips detect the LH surge at 40mIU/ml. So unless we are pre menopausal where the LH is higher in our systems ALL of the time, I'm going with the digital from now on in the future. I also just received my 10mIU/ml pregnancy tests in the mail today- that's only a 2 day turn around! Yay! So cheap from early-pregnancy-tests.com that I could use 5 a day and not feel guilty, and you know sooner. Woohoo!

Hey ready4onemore- has clomid messed up your cycle.

Cj, thanks for doing the research:thumbup: good to know on the CBs. I Hope everything works for you this cycle:winkwink: certainly a HUGE bummer to get sick right in the midst of O time. So, your wearing poor hubby out eh? We do the same thing and then no bd'ing for like a week or 10 days after O:haha:

Jasmine. YES, YES, YES, much worse with sore bbs, very painful cramping, and O pains since TR. Month before last was *better* and i thought perhaps I had turned a corner but last month was awful!!!! I agree with Ready that we're probably more aware than we were before TR but I KNOW I would have noticed these things before even when not trying to get preggers again:nope: I just keep hoping it's my body trying to get everything working right again after being shut down for 8 years:( It's really miserable for sure. In the long run, if it gets us more babies, it's all worth it:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->