Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Brandy, hoping today was a success!! :) Prayers for a speedy healing process:flower:

Galvan, any updates on your appt.? Hope things are moving along:hugs:

The doctor says that she wants to watch the tumor. She did the CA125 test today to see if it went up or what. I go for an ultrasound in 2 weeks. She said we will make a decision then whether to do laporoscopic surgery or just watch it.

Gl today Fluter!

I'm recovering well. I hate drain tubes... Other than that I think I'm going to make it.

I hate drain tubes too!! Glad you're doing well.

I'm in the waiting room. I was nauseous before but now my nerves are making it worse.

Totally freaked out because they have me all bandaged up with arms and stomach in a binder but they are taking it off today so I will see all the cuts. That creeps me out

Good luck with the badage removal today, Brandy! :hugs:

Flutter, you are in my thoughts today! I will check up on you later this afternoon! :hugs:

Brandy I'd love all the cuts. Lol I like gross stuff

Doctor's appointment was in eventful. He looked over my ER stuff and said it looked fine to him. He agreed to let me have another u/s to ease my mind. He lied on the paper work and said I had spotting and pelvic pain so my insurance would cover it. The tech was gone for the day today so the u/s is Monday afternoon. I will be exactly 7wks

Brandy I'd love all the cuts. Lol I like gross stuff

Doctor's appointment was in eventful. He looked over my ER stuff and said it looked fine to him. He agreed to let me have another u/s to ease my mind. He lied on the paper work and said I had spotting and pelvic pain so my insurance would cover it. The tech was gone for the day today so the u/s is Monday afternoon. I will be exactly 7wks

Awesome! You'll get a heartbeat by then too

Good luck today Fluter...

Brandi and Brandy... been thinking about you both. Prayers you are both doing good.

Baby on the left beating heart and all, yolk on the right. Measuring a day ahead at 7w1d due date 4/26/15. Can not for sure confirm only one because my uterus is so tilted she could barely get these pictures. I assume one, but I won't know for sure until 12 week maybe?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 2
Whoooo Hooooo!!!! Possibly 2 in there? Wow! I bet the suspense is killing you! Congrats!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks ladies. I'm actually not anticipating another baby pop up so I'm content with my little baby!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->