Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

No I haven't had a beta since the ER. There really is no point this far along (unless I was having issues and the numbers declined) because they no longer double like they do in the beginning. They actually will taper off around 9-10 weeks

OK... yea I know they begin to decline... Well at least you saw your bean :)

Congratulations on a sticky bean, fluter!!!

Good luck with your recovery, Brandy!

Asher, at birth, weighed 8lbs 10oz, had a 36cm head circumference, and was 19in long.
Today, just 8 hours and 18 minutes before he turns 7 weeks old, weighs 12lbs 6oz, has a 40cm head circumference, and is 24.5in long.

Im good Cupcake. Unfortunately I had another early loss. My dr said she would be more worried if they were happening later on. If that makes sense. She says at my age (40) Im at a much higher risk for early mc. But Im ok. Thank you. : )

Thanks ladies!

Brandi he's growing like a weed.

Sticky I'm so sorry for your loss. Have you had your progesterone checked during early pregnancy?

Brandy - if you have early 6-8 week transvaginal u/s of the girls can you tell me what side the yolk sac is on and what side the choronic villi (most white on one side of the sac is the best I can describe it) I'm doing some research on this study that was done

Im good Cupcake. Unfortunately I had another early loss. My dr said she would be more worried if they were happening later on. If that makes sense. She says at my age (40) Im at a much higher risk for early mc. But Im ok. Thank you. : )

Awww....Sticky...I'm so sorry to hear this! Have you had testing done? Remind me how long are your tubes again?

I have had a hard few days. A lady at church had her little boy over the weekend & it reminded me that my "due date" is fast approaching :cry: I never reaized a M/C is sooooo devastating! Still planning on planting a weeping willow by our barn & burying my + hpt underneath, but I just don't know if I can handle it anytime soon. I feel like I should be getting past this, but it just comes out of nowhere & I cry...Not sure at this point if it will ever get better......*sigh::sad2:

BUT on an up note, I have been refocusing my energy on eating better & cleaning!

My stupid leg has started swelling again since I'm back at work. So by the time I get home I just don't feel like walking 2 miles! Ugh....I have managed somehow, to drop a couple of pounds though....Keeping at it & trying to just not think about all the TTC/IVF mess for now :shrug:

Brandy-how are you doing? Hope your feeling ok!

LL-What's up in your world?

CJ-How are you also? Recovered yet? Any new news?

Jen-Are things better with your mom & your SO?

How is everybody else? Been too quiet in here lately!

Hi Cupcake! Im on cycle day 25 not much exciting going on. I feel like AF will hit me soon. We finally had a couple of nice days this weekend so we cleaned out a shed and did some other outdoor cleaning. Wasps and hornets are horrible here this year! The shed was full and everywhere else around the house... How are you Cupcake?
Fluter, Im so glad you got your us and everything is fine. Maybe now you can relax and put your mind at ease a little.
Brandy I hope you are recovering well and someones taking care of you. That sounds painful!
Jenafyr, I have a few friends that the ecig has worked great for. They got the ones you could adjust the nicotine in and they quit smoking and another quit his nasty habit of dipping.
Brandi, sounds like Asher is coming along great!
So sorry Sticky!

Hi Cupcake! Im on cycle day 25 not much exciting going on. I feel like AF will hit me soon. We finally had a couple of nice days this weekend so we cleaned out a shed and did some other outdoor cleaning. Wasps and hornets are horrible here this year! The shed was full and everywhere else around the house... How are you Cupcake?
Fluter, Im so glad you got your us and everything is fine. Maybe now you can relax and put your mind at ease a little.
Brandy I hope you are recovering well and someones taking care of you. That sounds painful!
Jenafyr, I have a few friends that the ecig has worked great for. They got the ones you could adjust the nicotine in and they quit smoking and another quit his nasty habit of dipping.
Brandi, sounds like Asher is coming along great!
So sorry Sticky!

Hanging in there! lol I was excited yesterday when the forecast said no rain except on Friday, then sad when the forecast is calling for rain all week now???? Crazy, but only 30% on Friday now, so if that falls thru we paln to take the pontoon out & stay to night fish!:happydance::happydance: DH is off every Friday for the rest of the month, so hoping we can do some work around here....Still have 3 chairs & a table to sand & paint, want to get the shutters redone too....Not looking like I'll get the deck sealed tho :(

Fluter I wanted to drop in really quick and say yay!! I'm so thrilled for you.

Cupcake hope the leg feels better soon.

Sorry so short didn't want to read and dash.

My mom is OK.... we are in the process of trying to get her dental implants and schedule a repeat Cornea transplant and pray to give her some quality of life back. On Saturday (moms wishes) we started putting stuff of my dads away....deleted his facebook, moved pics and had his cell turned off. (NOT easy for me :cry: )

OH and I have discussed the E-cig more.... he will be buying one this week. I pray he sticks to it, (not only for ttc, but because I'm allergic to nicotine) but we have been in the gym and he is taking all of his vitamins like a good boy :haha:

AF should arrive the 14th, which is also OH birthday!!! Lucky him :haha:
I find walking helps relieve work and home stresses, but it seems to rain EVERY day so I just stay more active around the house.

Fluter - beautiful pic! I have a tilted uterus as well, so I know it's a pain to get stuff seen. I'm glad you finally got confirmation that the little one is snuggled in and growing.

I'm still reading here, just exhausted from everything going on. I hope my body can adjust eventually.

Cupcake I know how you feel about the MC. The tubal pregnancy has got to me bad. I cry when I see or hear a baby. I can't walk passed a baby isle without tearing up. Most days are good others not so much. This has been the hardest. I'm not trying at the moment but I'm cd 14. Praying god blesses us ALL

Fluter, super happy for you:happydance: glad everything looks good and is progressing as it should:hugs:

Sticky, so sorry for another loss:cry: you're a strong gal:hugs:

Brandy, how are you feeling? I've heard this type of surgery has a particularly painful recovery...although I'm sure it's well worth it:hugs: glad it's behind you and each day is one step closer to "all better" :haha:

Brandi, your little guy is growing so well! Great job:flower:

Cupcake, I'm sorry you're struggling this week...certainly reminds how precious life is, not matter how young:hugs:

LL, hope AF doesn't show up for you:hugs:

Navy, sorry for the emotional stress! Hopefully your family is getting good help:hugs:

Jenafyr, sounds like some hard days:cry:

AFM, life is good...still praying for a baby one day...but learning to embrace and enjoy what I do have and making it my goal to be the best mom to the kiddos I have been blessed with:flower:

Hope everyone has a GREAT week!:kiss:

My mom is OK.... we are in the process of trying to get her dental implants and schedule a repeat Cornea transplant and pray to give her some quality of life back. On Saturday (moms wishes) we started putting stuff of my dads away....deleted his facebook, moved pics and had his cell turned off. (NOT easy for me :cry: )

OH and I have discussed the E-cig more.... he will be buying one this week. I pray he sticks to it, (not only for ttc, but because I'm allergic to nicotine) but we have been in the gym and he is taking all of his vitamins like a good boy :haha:

AF should arrive the 14th, which is also OH birthday!!! Lucky him :haha:
I find walking helps relieve work and home stresses, but it seems to rain EVERY day so I just stay more active around the house.

Hugs to you Jen! Sorry you had a hard time, but I'm sure your Dad is watching over you & is proud of how your handling things!

Fluter - beautiful pic! I have a tilted uterus as well, so I know it's a pain to get stuff seen. I'm glad you finally got confirmation that the little one is snuggled in and growing.

I'm still reading here, just exhausted from everything going on. I hope my body can adjust eventually.

Hi Navy! Hope your son is doing better & you can get back on track with your life soon! Nothing like stress & chaos to wear you out!

Cupcake I know how you feel about the MC. The tubal pregnancy has got to me bad. I cry when I see or hear a baby. I can't walk passed a baby isle without tearing up. Most days are good others not so much. This has been the hardest. I'm not trying at the moment but I'm cd 14. Praying god blesses us ALL

I'm so sorry for you, but I know how you feel :( We have had a ton of baby showers with more to come. I may be awful, but I just grab a pack of diapers & wipes from the end of the isle at Walmart & drop it off before the shower....Just not able to handle all that mess yet, not that I EVER liked showers anyways! lol

Fluter, super happy for you:happydance: glad everything looks good and is progressing as it should:hugs:

Sticky, so sorry for another loss:cry: you're a strong gal:hugs:

Brandy, how are you feeling? I've heard this type of surgery has a particularly painful recovery...although I'm sure it's well worth it:hugs: glad it's behind you and each day is one step closer to "all better" :haha:

Brandi, your little guy is growing so well! Great job:flower:

Cupcake, I'm sorry you're struggling this week...certainly reminds how precious life is, not matter how young:hugs:

LL, hope AF doesn't show up for you:hugs:

Navy, sorry for the emotional stress! Hopefully your family is getting good help:hugs:

Jenafyr, sounds like some hard days:cry:

AFM, life is good...still praying for a baby one day...but learning to embrace and enjoy what I do have and making it my goal to be the best mom to the kiddos I have been blessed with:flower:

Hope everyone has a GREAT week!:kiss:

Thanks Faith! I love your outlook! Not to mention I'm sure your an awesome MOM!

I hate to hear that so many of you are struggling in life with one thing or another. I know each of you are strong women and will find a way to pull through these trying times. I'm sending each of you a big hug!

Brandy do you early sono pics of Asher? I'll look around on here first

5w3d, 6w1d, and 7w3d...and his cute face today

Attachments

• 5w3d.jpg
    5w3d.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 6w1d.jpg
    6w1d.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 7w3d.jpg
    7w3d.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 10644952_360594597429926_4523432855317072413_n.jpg
    10644952_360594597429926_4523432855317072413_n.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 3
I see yolk sac on the right side...dang it. That's what mine looks like too. Baby on the left and yolk on the right. I just know it's going to be a boy and we are all hoping for a girl LOL. Thanks for posting. I can't believe how much he's grown all ready!

Me either! He's a monster. Apparently I produce breast cream and not breast milk. Almost 4lbs gained since birth and he's not even two months old yet!

I've always trusted my Mommy instinct when it comes to gender prediction. I've always just known, and it's never steered me wrong. Going by my pattern, my next one is a girl.

I'm still going with girl. The study was on the placenta or choronic villa placement. It's the most white on the side of the sac. It's hard to tell on yours. Mine is on the right side (really left). It's really confusing bc people don't understand that the picture is usually backward when you're looking at it no matter if it's abdominal or vaginal. It's all in fun anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->