Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Absolutely! I'm thrilled either way. The majority of the family wants team
Pink but my youngest son says blue

Fluter I will see if I can dig up the pics of the girls for you. I had so many ultrasounds it was nuts

Thanks Flutter :) Your right this is the strongest bunch of ladies I've ever known!

Well No Florida Miracle here :/ Not surprised of course....guess this just seals the deal & motivates me to work harder to get ivf going!

That's a bummer Cupcake but start getting your $ and and together and it will distract you from the day to day TTC part. I can tell you knowing I didn't have to TTC the month leading up to IVF was the best! Besides you never know what could happen when you're not thinking about it ;)

Off topic.. I hate surgery lol. I go in one weight have 8.8 lbs removed and leave 14 lbs heavier Wtf Rofl.

Ya I know it's ivs and swelling /water retention but I feel and look 6 months pregnant again. Can't wait to get rid of bloat. My doctor calls week 3 after plastic surgery swell hell so the worst is yet to come I guess

I hate surgery too Brandy! The swelling is and water retention suck!

Brandi - lil Mr. Asher is adorable

Brandy on your 6w1day ultrasound did you get to hear a heartbeat? My ivf might not be looking so well. Baby is measuring behind and 6w0d didn't hear a hb. :( but I'm increasingly getting sick. Just wondering if it's still gna work. I have another ultrasound tomorrow.

Hope all you ladies had a great weekend....and a blessed week ahead :)

AFM CD 4.... AF came 2 days early, which I expected because I ovulated early...

Just wanted to pop in an see how y'all are...
So happy for you Flutter!
I don't know where I am on my cycle and that's fine with me Lord knows I'm not nearly as stressed as I was when we were TTCCing. I've lost 7lbs so far (most of it was water wait, I was so bloated from the Clomid)

Thanks Jen!

WTG Stmom!!!

Nothing new here...Another 2 pounds gone. Keep on trudging along with the plan :/ lol
I have started a new bible study called for women only. Focusing on respect & strengthening your marriage. Not that mine is in trouble but we do have room for improvement. ;) Hope all is well ladies!!!!

congrats on the weight loss ladies. I picked up a pound over the weekend LOL. My hubs surprised me with a 10 year anniversary party. It was amazing! I had a beautiful cake and that's where my pound came from!

My belly is ridiculous! I'm wearing smaller maternity tops just so they hide the bulge I have over the front of my jeans. I feel like I've gained a ton of weight but I haven't lol. Irrational thoughts

Flutter~Hope all is still going well for you! Any preggo complaints yet? lol 1 pound so far for 8 weeks is awesome btw!

Just nauseous most of the time and still tired. Some days are better than others. Haven't puked so that's a plus!

Brandy on your 6w1day ultrasound did you get to hear a heartbeat? My ivf might not be looking so well. Baby is measuring behind and 6w0d didn't hear a hb. :( but I'm increasingly getting sick. Just wondering if it's still gna work. I have another ultrasound tomorrow.

I think I did but it was super faint. I could be wrong because I had 3 all before 7w1d. I know they saw it at the 7w1d appt

Good job Cupcake!

Fluter Omg already 8w!

Ok ladies, its way to quiet in here...so I thought I would start a discussion.

So my doctor says i'm good, although I can only go by what I know. I'm taking a prenatal with DHEA, vitex, maca and evening Primrose oil.
My OH definitly has sperm issues, so he is on a vitamin regimen the doctor suggested which is Vitamin C, Zinc, and CoQ10. We also added Fertilaid and Maca Root.

How do you ladies feel about natural herbs?

Also wanted to share this page.... They also offer IVF funding assistance.

https://www.tubalreversalangels.com/

Jena I took maca and got pregnant. Don't know if it helped but I did get pregger lol. The pregnancy ended though, had nothing to do with maca. I took it for a month and found out I was pregnant. I've started taking it again but I'm not trying. Me and OH says if it happens it happens. Hope maca works for both of you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->