Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I'm hoping for change with OH, but if anything gets my body better prepared for a LO....I'm all about it. I research alt before I use anything.

Good Luck and baby dust

We did a ton of supplements, no natural bfps....so being lazy & tired of TTC we decided to take a break from all of them for a while. I have read to start it takes 3 months tovsee a difference so we will start out regimen again around july before ivf... .

Me and OH decided we will try the natural approach till February, then if no BFP move to iui depending on how his SA #'s are looking. IUI at my local clinic is only $345, but the initial consultation is $370. Of course meds will cost more if I do a medicated cycle, but insurance pays for that. My ins doesnt cover anything infertility. My GYN coded my HSG so it was covered both times.

Jena lots of ladies and their OH's have had great success with supplements. They do take some time to get the full effect in your system.

Bump pic 8+3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 12
We don't have fertility coverage either but my Dr. Coded well enough to get hsg covered. :) It will pay for clomid & femara, as well as progesterone, but did not cover injectibles :(

Flutter...is that a bump already???

Maybe 3 hiding? Lol. Very cute bump!

I miss mine :( Can't believe Asher will be 2 months old on Monday

Hi ladies! I went to the dr today. The ob/gyn said she believes that I was in fact pregnant, and that I have a blood cyst. My CA-125 was down to normal, my AF was horrible this time, and my HPTs are now negative.

TMI AF info:
TMI: AF was: Night before AF, major cramps on right side felt like cyst pains. CD1-2 medium flow horrible cramping CD3: had a HUGE clot that was at least 3-4 inches wide. After the clot passed the cramping weakened, but I started heavy bleeding and had tons of clots. CD 4-5 still heavy bleeding and tons of clots; CD6: heavy bleeding some clots; CD7-8 medium flow some clots; CD9 medium flow; Cd10-11 spotting Cds 12-14 nothing; Cds 15-18 spotting.

The u/s tech left early, she was sick so no u/s today. My CA-125 went from 56.9 to 32 and less than 34 is normal. I did an HPT this morning and it was negative. She compared all of my medical history from my BFP to now, and said she believes that I was pregnant and that it was not viable. She said that I probably have a hemmorhagic cyst that could have started out as the corpus lutem cyst, but turned into a blood filled cyst. She said the pain could have been the cyst bursting. She said there is no need to rush an u/s due to my low CA-125 test, so we scheduled it for Oct. 30. She also believes that I might have slight endo, but I don't get why she woudl say that when she hasn't done any tests to confirm that.

Galvan I hate this for you but I'm glad you are getting answers and that it's not cancer. I'm hoping your body is on the mend now

Hi ladies. sorry but I just have to rant to somebody.My niece broke up with her boyfriend and came to stay with me. well she just found she is pregnant and doesnt want to be. All she does is complain and whine. Why cant I just have a mc like you. I honestly could of slapped her. Now to top it all off I go on facebook and my other niece is pregnent. she just had a baby in april and she gave it away. so frustrated..

I understand your frustration sticky... My neice just ad a little boy and got pregnant again to try to keep her man. She talks so much garbage because when my dad passed we had issues. Although I try to ignore her. It still bothers me.

AFM... CD11, curious to see when I will ovulate this month. My OH sister found out we were ttc...its not like we were keeping it a secret, but with my TR and his SA issues I didnt want the unneeded stress. She has some issues...(I only know because I over heard her talking to her mom) I want to talk with her, but she acts as though shes not TTC. She acts mad that we are both TTC at the same time :shrug:

This weekend was very stressful for me and its almost a blessing to be back at work :haha: Hope you ladies are all good...

Sorry girls :( must be a day.... I have a 44 y/o patient living in filth with tons of roaches, dogs cats. Married to a 25ish guy, on disability.. & yes she just found out she's knocked up????? Shoot me now!!! Ugh

Fluter, hope you're doing well with your lo:hugs:

Mammaspath, have you been to the dr. again ...checking for a heartbeat?:hugs:

I agree with you girls!!!! SOOO hard to watch girls/women of all ages...whose lives are a mess....end up pregnant! :nope: makes NO sense at all:cry:

On a happier note...I'm loving the beautiful Fall weather...changing colors and cooler temps:flower: hope everyone is hanging in there! It's been quiet here:(

Sorry ladies. I feel your pain. I've been there. My cousin who is a male, is homeless. He deserted his wife and two kids years ago and currently has two other girls pregnant. It really pissed me off. It's disgusting and unfair who get to have more kids and who doesn't.

Faith I'm having in there. Still just tired and nauseous. No puking so I can't complain too much. I love fall as well! It's Halloween time and that is my fav holiday. I decorate my yard like a crazy person lol

Faith- I'm enjoying the season as well! Pumpkin everything lol Fall colors & smells.....Ahhhhh :) I do dread winter tho :(

I'm trying to ignore winter coming..and this tickle in my throat.

My 3 year old is quite observant though.

"Mommy, the trees are really sad"
"Why's that?"
"Winter's coming and their leaves are running away"

Hello ladies this weekend was bad for me. One of my good friends lost his dad so in respect I attended the funeral. I really hate funerals. On the good note my girls brought in their progress reports. My 11yr old has all A's and B's and my 6yr old has all A's. I'm one happy proud momma. Last year my oldest struggled so bad in school and I just knew she was going to fell but to my surprise she pasted. Hoping she keeps up the good work this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->