Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hey chicks! Just checking in to say HEY HEY and I hope everyone is well!

Fluter, I can't wait to see your pretty belly grow big with that little one you've waited so long for.

I don't really focus much on babies anymore since me and the hubs decided our plan but I am hoping to maybe come back and write a tad more often in the coming months.
I am going to be doing a mini-ivf cycle around Nov or Dec if God is willing. We will have the money by then. Also, I just found out yesterday that my hubby's job will give us 10,000$ for adoption so we are going to be starting a home-study soon but we will not be adopting internationally (so we won't need the 10 grand since state adoptions are mainly free), we will be adopting from a state facility, probably an older child and one with one or two small disabilities since we will be financially secure and my hubby has the insurance to make a child's life so much better. Either way, we will be having us a baby within the next year, even if it's a bigger baby that a newborn. We are going to be looking at children up to 12 years old. I AM SO EXCITED! We are finally going to be financially secure and we get to give back some of our blessings and I am so glad! I am going to be calling about starting the process today since we just made a firm decision this morning. Even if my ivf doesn't work I will still get to bless my life with more children through adoption. We will try again for a 'body' baby after we finish the adoption process, but will only try one cycle this year, then skip a year, and then try once more. After that we might try an international adoption but I probably will keep it in the U.S. for personal reasons.
I will be going with New Hope Fertility Center for my mini ivf for the time being.
Also my hubby's ex has found herself a new man after 4 years and I am just so glad to leave bitterness and anger behind me and wish the best for everyone.
Babies are a great joy but there is great joy just in living and the journey to have more kids made it a horrible experience for me and made my life one big trial. I used to say there was no way that I could not focus on kids, on having more children, but with being able to adopt I know that I will be content and deeply so with any child's joy filling my daily life. I don't have to have a newborn. I don't have to be pregnant. I can raise anyone's child as my own cause my love does not reside in my own blood, it resides in any heart that lays close to mine. I GET TO ADOPT! YAYAY YAYA YAY! We are going to be parents to a big baby! I have never been so excited! It takes about a year to complete the full process so I gotta get started. I get to spend the next little bit dreaming of the heart that gets to join our house. I can't wait to see what God has in store for us and for our 'baby' to be!

Oh....and I hope everyone is well! I will check back in a few weeks. I am gonna start buying some vitamins to ready myself for the ivf and give myself a better shot but what will be will be. I am gonna build our family regardless!

WOOT WOOT!
Also, I did read everyone's post but I am being selfish in my excitement. Please know that I am thinking of you all today.

Hey Angie!!! Congrats on your adoption! Happy to hear its all coming together for you :)

Ladies, prayers for dh please! Had to go to er today. Bad gallbladder & stones. We see the surgeon in the morning & will have it dine in next few days, maybe even tomorrow.. .

Moms sorry to hear about your friend's loss.

Angie, thank you. I'm excited about your journey and where it will take you. Def keep us posted.

Cupcake - I'm sorry dh is having those issues. I had those same issues and it sucked. Luckily the surgery should be a breeze and he will feel so much better after

At this moment, one year ago today, I was arriving at the hospital with my iPod and Harry Potter, impatiently staying awake all night waiting for my reversal.

Hello ladies! Its been awhile since Ive been on. The weather has been perfect here so Ive been busy doing outside stuff and just enjoying the weather.
Fluter, Love the baby bump!
Cupcake Ill be praying for your hubby!
AFM, Im on cycle day 8. AF came a few days late. I had a shocker this time. I have to send my chart in every month, the day I start to my RE. As soon as I did this time, the RE called right away asking if I had checked to see if I was pregnant? I said no, Im on my period? He had me check anyway, of course it was negative but he said my temp was up for 16 days straight and that usually only happens when you are pregnant? Im new to the actual chart part. I never knew there was an actual chart until he explained how to get to it. I was just using the calendar part. Anyway, he said this was the first cycle that the chart actually looked beautiful and right where its supposed to be... So he wants to keep me on the Clomid and Metformin. We discussed my issues with me being on it so long and he said with my age this is what was needed and because of my cervix issues he wants as many IUIs done as possible because he truely believes in his heart its going to happen. My problem is my LH positive days keep falling on the weekend or holidays. He did tell me he could send the nurse in on Saturdays if needed.of course its 100.00 for her time but all the IuIs are free. I followed up with my concerns with my gyno and she agreed. She said with my age, there isnt much time left and if this cycle looked this good on that combo, she wouldnt change a thing. She said theres many cases where they have went longer on the regimens just based on a persons need and what they think is best! �� Im really just so tired of it all! My husband and I have been talking about adoption too but here, for a baby you are looking at a minimum of 15,000 and thats just not doable for us right now.
Have a god day ladies!

I am thinking of everyone even though I dont post much I read through as I can.

Fluter- everytime I check in im shocked it seems like your a week or so farther along. Times flying for me I am sure its a snails pace for you.

Angi- Great news :) So happy for you that things are moving along nicely and you have a plan

Cupcake- I so agree I cringe at those types of stories

Brandi- Your daughter is hysterical

faith- I dread winter.. I cant stand it. I am ok for the first part of fall because I get to drag out my boots and leggings ROFL.

LL- I read about the temps in Taking Charge of Your Fertility. In it shows how temp elevation longer than 18 days can indicate a bfp. Its a good book on charting as well. I have to say, I worry about your Dr.s. If you do need a med to O, then why not let you try femara. & I'm sorry but not being open on the weekends for iui is b.s. but its up to you. Hopefully you'll catch the golden egg soon! Is ivf an option for you guys? I know we were dead set against it, until we had the m/c....I guess the loss made us want it more.....hugs dear!

Thanks Cupcake! We would Love to try IVF again but coming up with that much money right now is impossible for us.
I had one back in about 2005-06 cant remember now but I went through all the injections and right before the retrieval part she cancelled saying I had way too many follicles which they later said was just cysts on my ovaries and we could have went ahead with it... So thats a bummer losing that much money in one hit and nothing to show for it.

Oh wow! That would be awful! I ubdestand, ended up getting into the baby fund to cover the rest of dh deductible today. . .ugh! Looks like it will be November before we will be back on track to save again since he will be outta work for 3 weeks & god knows when he will get a short term disability payment....2 steps forward, 5 steps back.....the story of my life :/

Cupcake did he have more than just gallbladder surgery? I hate that you had to get into your baby fund :-/ I know that dance you're doing and it's crap!

Hi ladies! CUpcake, I am so sorry about DH. Prayers for a quick recovery of him and you baby fund. :hugs:

AFM, AF is 4 days late, but cramps here and there. I found a test last night while looking for my thermometer. I said I was going to test last night, but didn't. I chickened out. My temp was 97.8 which is high for me, my regular temp is usually 97.0-97.4 preO and postO 97.6-98.1, and my a/c was on 64 blowing directly on me, no cover, and mouth half way open, so I think it would have been higher had all that not have been involved. LOL. I am going to wait until Saturday to test, it is only 2 more days. It makes it easier waiting because I know a + HPT doesn't necessarily mean I am pregnant, it could be the "tumor." I will need doubling betas to confirm a pregnancy and an u/s.

I am posting in here in hopes that AF is coming it will kickstart it. LOL I usually post in this group, and she shows. LOL

Flutter- He is scheduled for gallbladder removal Tuesday. With his job, if he can't tug & lift he can't work ugh!
Galvan-fx'd for you!!!!

Cupcake I definetely know what you mean, everytime we get ahead somethings happens. My husbands been having shoulder problems and I fear he will end up needing surgery. He wont stay off of the concrete garage floor and working on cars.....
Good Luck with your hubbys surgery. From what I hear they are a pretty quick recovery but make sure hes not stubborn like mine and tries to do something and injures himself. He had carpal tunnel surgery a few yrs ago and couldnt stand not working so he was back to work in a week in a sling! Hes stubborn!

Hey girls! Cd10 and waiting for O...Geritol this month after a 2 month hiatus. Thinking of you guys Cupcake. So Happy for you Fluter :) Praying for a bunch of bfps this month!

Oh Flutter cute baby bump!
FX'd for you Stephine!
I've been dieting since the 6th and I've lost 11 pounds :-D I feel Great about it....
I'm not sure what CD I am and we really aren't trying...

Mumof5-Sorry to hear about dh's results. I kick myself for not MAKING dh follow thru with testing before TR. Could have saved a bunch of money & already been in IVF by now....Oh well, live & learn! Hope the supplements do the trick for him!

Good luck CJ!

Hey girls. Feeling :cry: today.....It's my "due date" *sigh....I know I whine alot, & I'm sorry for that, but I have dreaded this day for months. I am not a screaming, crying "hot mess," but church was hard today......Hoping it gets easier in time. I know nothing will replace the LO we lost, but guess I just got to get past it & work toward our goal. Now if dh felt better & we could get past his stupid gall bladder, maybe things would progress. lol How am I dealing with my feelings today, you ask? Lots of prayer & preparing a big supper today complete with homemade apple pie....I'm sure I'll regret it tomorrow, but today I am wallowing in self pity :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->