Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

It's so hard Cupcake I was due Nov 18th of 2013 with my natural pg post tr. I was dreading that day even while I was pg with the twins. It was rough mine was made worse with a doctor's appointment that gave me news that my twins were in danger of being born early due to a shortened and funneling cervix. I hate Nov 18 th now. I'm even dreading it this year.

Hello girls I'm like cupcake a crying mess today. Every time we take 2 steps forward we end up taking 5 steps back. I'm to the point of throwing up my hands up and say I'm done. Every time we make plans they always fall apart. Tired of planning, hoping, and dreaming. Ready to give up

I had quite a scare tonight. After dh and I had sex I realized I was bleeding a lot! We went to the ER, blood work good and cervix was closed. Baby was fine too. Measuring 10w4d with a HR of 158. Dh will probably not touch me again the entire pregnancy. He was terrified

Oh gosh Flutter! Glad your LO is ok! My dh wouldn't touch me again either if that happened! lol

Fluter we were so scared the whole pg that we didn't dtd the entire time! Sucks but the alternative was scary

Fluter, so scary, glad all is ok.

Cupcake, prayers for you in this time. I know its gotta be hard...

AFM... 3DPO.. me and oh had a heart to heart on this TTC roller coaster. I had a bit of a breakdown, I guess cuz although I really only started TTC I wonder if I can even get preggers. OH is so supportive with me. I'm 37 now and healthy, but scared my window is closing. Normally I'm the positive one, I just want to get him right so I know I have a real chance.

Fluter, that would had scared me too death too!
Cupcake, Im still taking the Metformin. This is probably TMI but I wanted to ask your thoughts on it. Im doing much better as far as the unexpected sudden need to run to the bathroom. The pharmacist told me to take them all at once at bedtime and its got better but if I dont sleep long, I get up a little nauseated at first but the bowel movements tend to be more in the morning and not all during the night keeping me up. Somedays I can go with maybe one BM and other days its all day but Im able to hold it now if Im out. My question is: my Bms are still almost always diarrhea, not much solid at all (sorry for the tmi but I dont know any other way to explain it). Besides a hemorrhoid here and there I really have no other complaints. I will continue taking it but with no regular BMs is that going to hurt me in any way? I finally stopped losing weight a few weeks ago at 142 but I havent got any exercise in the whole time Ive been on this. Im hoping I will lose more once I get to some exercise. Its definetely made my chart look much better. If I can figure out how to copy that, I will post some of my charts.

The diarrhea may slack off the longer you take it. Chronic diarrhea can cause electrolyte imbalance / dehydration, but as long as your eating good & staying hydrated you should be ok.

Im definetely staying hydrated now at the beginning I wasnt!

Good LL! Hang in there :)
Jen-Hugs to you! We all have had breakdowns, my last was Saturday night LoL

TMI alert.... anyone else experienced this? My doctor tells me I have a high Ph...therefore its the reason I suffer from recurrent BV and yeast infection... Ive tried everything. NOW I'm also having UTIs... My doctor said with TTC it can be an issue because sperm staying in the vagina and not peeing right after sex...Its soooooo frustrating. I take a natural probiotic my doctor recommended, any advice ladies

Some use baking soda douches, yes I know douching is a no-no LoL adjust your diet to more alkaline foods

Take the probiotic for sure and try using ph balancing feminine washes. While TTC I would HIGHLY recommend using Preseed and soft cups to keep a good swimming environment and to keep the sperm close to the cervix so you can pee and not lose many swimmers.

Thanks ladies... I do use preseed. Ive done peroxide washes, and drank Baking soda (was pooping straight water but the UTI disappeared) I think Ive tried EVERYTHING (washes, douches, prescriptions, gels)... even this new Luvena lube for my non ttc times. Small price i guess to et my rainbow..

Jenafyr, I went through many different cleansers cause I was having some major issues too. The doc asked me to try Dove fragrance free sensitive bar soap. Ever since starting it, I have had none of those issues anymore. Maybe that will help.

Thank You Llawson... I will try ANYTHING lol. Definitely gonna try because I do use fragrant body washes...

Jen I hope something works for you soon that's got to be horribly uncomfortable

Yes it is...I have an appointment with my GYN on Thursday. IDK if it will cause issues with TTC, but I want to be sure. I dont need any more road blocks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->