Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Faith- I totally agree. My body was shut down for 10 years. I do remember cramps before, never the bb's or "O" cramps. After TL I had terrible heavy crampy periods that made me want to cry at least one day out of the month. I had "O" pain for the first time 2 weeks before my TR. Once the TR was done, that's when I got the little cramps after O- they don't hurt- I'm just aware they're going on. The BB's- that's another story- the week before AF I'd rather them fall off than have to deal with the pain.I don't get bad cramps or heavy periods anymore. In fact, that last period, I took an HPT after it, cause it was so light. I've had 2 AF's since TR and all the symptoms I thought were pregnancy symptoms seem to be my new AF symptoms. I don't even know what to look for this time, so I'm going with you're same thinking- I'm not testing until I'm late. Crossing my fingers for you sugar!

Yeah I second that Spuggle, Good Luck to everyone in their journey this month....I hope you catch that egg soon CJ, and you are so right to keep things fun Karen, everything gets too serious when trying to concieve....Sexy fun times ahead for everyone TTC...:thumbup:

Cant wait to hear of another BFP we are due one....come on girls get those bums in the air...lol..xxx

That made me laugh out loud :) Haha! Yeah, I always try and do that! I also bought some of the internet cheapie pregnancy tests that pick up a low hcg -I believe it was 10. Only $19 for 20 tests. I won't feel bad using them all up in one month :) Just found out my OH will be away from me for work for a week next month and it is during our ttc time :cry: Should I hold off on the clomid for another month, then? :dohh:

Cj it might be worth while starting it the month after as it would be a shame to waste a month of clomid, I heard they only give you so much so make it count. :hugs: x

CJ: I've used the CB similes and find them to be very accurate for me personally. I usually start with an IC strip and when it looks really close, I confirm with a CB smiley. Most times I've guessed right with the IC, BUT I have had 2 occasions when I thought the IC was + only to have CB be neg. I've always gone with CB....but hey, I'm still not preggers:haha: so who knows:hugs: I'm having my *PMS* headache today..so probably AF is heading my way. I don't plan to test until she's late. Probably Tuesday!

I hate pms headaches faith, i always get them too. x

Has anyone noticed since your TR that your hormones are much stronger? It seems like I never had sore BBs and cramps or even O pain after my TL, but it seems since my TR I have these things.

Sorry to hear you have the PMS headache, Faith. I was hoping this was our month. :hugs:

I think it's because you notice more when ttc, when i was ttc i was so aware of changes in my body throughout the month, i knew exactly when i was O'ing even without an opk, now we are not ttc i hardly notice thses things at all, it could be different for you guys, just giving my experience, suppose our bodys are back together as nature intended them. :shrug:

Thanks Faith, thought it was about time ppl could put a face to the name lol.:winkwink:

Jas: How are you feeling about this cycle?:winkwink: I hope it ends with BFP for you:hugs:

Afm: Temp dropped again this morning so I KNOW af is on her way..should be here this afternoon for first thing in the morning:( Keeping my head up and pressing forward:thumbup:

Faith i hope she doesn't come but good pma if she does, im sure this will happen for you, you now what they say, all good things come to those who wait. FX for ya !! :hugs:

Oh and Faith, i have just realised looking at your ticker that you celebrated you anniversary yesterday ?? 18 years !!!! wow congrats.:wedding:

Thanks Spuggle..yes, good things comes to those who wait:hugs: Perhaps we with BOTH get our babies this way.:flower: And yes, we celebrated 18 years yesterday:) Hard to believe...the time has gone by so quickly! The day was wrapped around getting together for a Father's Day dinner with the whole family, but dh and I will try to plan something in the coming weeks to celebrate our day:)

Hey ladies,

Spuggle, I love the new profile pic. You hair color is awesome.

Faith, congrats on the 18 years.

Afm, if AF comes this Friday I will start clomid on Sunday.

Faith i'm pretty sure that my baby is not going to happen, but that doesn't stop mehoping and praying for you ladies.[-o<

Ready good luck with the clomid hun, and thanks for the nice comments about my avatar:blush:.

I am going to get new ink tomorrow, i'm a tattoo addict and i have too many to count but this one is special, i have never found a design that i like to have my boys names on me, until now that is !!!! so i'm really excited about it and can't wait to see what the finished product will look like (i have seen the drawing) I have to say the design i pretty awsome !!!!!:yipee:.

Faith i'm pretty sure that my baby is not going to happen, but that doesn't stop mehoping and praying for you ladies.[-o<

Ready good luck with the clomid hun, and thanks for the nice comments about my avatar:blush:.

I am going to get new ink tomorrow, i'm a tattoo addict and i have too many to count but this one is special, i have never found a design that i like to have my boys names on me, until now that is !!!! so i'm really excited about it and can't wait to see what the finished product will look like (i have seen the drawing) I have to say the design i pretty awsome !!!!!:yipee:.

You will have to upload a pic for us to see.

Ready i will, that is if i can figure out how to lol. xx

Congrats on 18 years, Faith! That's wonderful!!! Maybe AF will stay away for you two. I'm praying for you that it will.

I am waiting on the timing of the clomid for next month. Depends on when I start if there's a chance I might get to try in July... I heard it puts off your "O" by a few days, If so that MIGHT work. I think you're right, Spuggle- Maybe I shouldn't waste a clomid cycle. From what I understand it's only 6 months they'll do it.

By the way, you ladies are great. I love this thread and hope we all get our BFP's this summer! :hugs:

Hey girls, wow lots have been going on!.....

Spuggle I am loving the picture xx:flower:
Faith, belated Anniversary wishes, wow 18 years that deserves some credit, congraulations on your Marriage made in heaven, I hope you geta break from AF too, you deserve a BFP so much too:hugs: xx

Good luck on the clomid Cj and ready!- I really hope it works for you, I am done with Clomid for the moment so I am still on a break, but I know it works for loads of women and I hope you both are lucky with it!xxxx

Good luck everyone in their journey this month xxx

Hey ladies,

I start clomid on tomorrow. Yay, but I am bit nervous but I feel really good about it. I feel like my BFP is coming soon.

I hope it is soon, Ready!

I have to tell you- this TTC month is really confusing me. Took my digital cbe opk and got a smiley Saturday afternoon. I had BD on Friday and again Sat. Also found out I had a sore throat with some gross stuff in the back of my throat for which I started taking antibiotics on Sunday. I had a very little raise in my temps Sunday. Very little ewcm the week before O ( which was CD13) and I mean possibly one day and not very stretchy on the Wednesday before O. Tue night I decided just for fun to take an Answer dip test stick and got a faint line- still neg by their count. Today I went to the bathroom and EWCM like crazy. No I wasn't...um...excited, so it wasn't that. I came home and took an opk and got an even fainter line ( still neg) - what do you think? O'd on CD 13 or still haven't O'd and it's day 17? My longest cycle in my life has been 28 days right after TR, 23 to 27 days normally.:dohh:

BTW- Fertility friend hasn't automatically shown me as ovulating yet and hasn't set a coverline either.

I hope it is soon, Ready!

I have to tell you- this TTC month is really confusing me. Took my digital cbe opk and got a smiley Saturday afternoon. I had BD on Friday and again Sat. Also found out I had a sore throat with some gross stuff in the back of my throat for which I started taking antibiotics on Sunday. I had a very little raise in my temps Sunday. Very little ewcm the week before O ( which was CD13) and I mean possibly one day and not very stretchy on the Wednesday before O. Tue night I decided just for fun to take an Answer dip test stick and got a faint line- still neg by their count. Today I went to the bathroom and EWCM like crazy. No I wasn't...um...excited, so it wasn't that. I came home and took an opk and got an even fainter line ( still neg) - what do you think? O'd on CD 13 or still haven't O'd and it's day 17? My longest cycle in my life has been 28 days right after TR, 23 to 27 days normally.:dohh:

BTW- Fertility friend hasn't automatically shown me as ovulating yet and hasn't set a coverline either.

Can you upload the link to your chart and let us take a look?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->