Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Tomorrow marks the end of TTC or ntnp for us for a couple of years. I get my Nexplanon implant inserted in the morning and I'm kinda sad and worried but when we are ready for another baby we'll have it removed. Why do I feel like its a bad decision just like my TL?

Well me and dh have talked. We are going to mexico for ivf and hoping to be able to do it next summer. I'm excited and very nervous. Mostly nervous of going into mexico, may have to do it by myself. ..yikes

Jena and I went to the same place for our TR's in Mexico. My IVF in MX was obviously successful! It's not terrifying like people make it out to be

Fluter,
I just wanted to share with you my experience. We had 5 losses before getting pregnant with Addisyn. So when we did become pregnant, we did not want to dtd! We were so scared we were going to lose her! So, we refrained...... until 11 weeks! We had a moment of weakness and we did at 3am! Well, my hubby was getting ready to go fishing right after. Well wouldn't you know it? Bleeding! A lot of it too! Scared me to death! It was the wee hours of the morning on Saturday morning! He took me to the ER and I think I got someone right out of school! No bedside manner, no compassion. If you are miscarrying now, there isn't anything we can do. OH MY GOSH! Finally she tried to scan me. They didn't have the vaginal one, so they did the abdominal one and she was like, well I can't see a heartbeat, but it's moving?! Call your docotr Monday if you haven't lost it. I was blown away!
Called my doctor Monday and was getting scanned by 1030! Baby was 100% ok! I had a cervical polyp! They are common in pregnancy and that was causing my bleeding! I had one other bleed at 21 weeks and that was it! You may want to ask your doctor about that when you go in Thursday. They are harmless and they usually go away after delivery.
:hugs:

I live where Jenafyr and Flutter came for TR and IVF. They are only about a 45 minute drive distance between them. It is no where near as bad as the news in the US makes it out to be. OH has worked out of town many times and I have been here alone with the kids for weeks at a time. You just don't need to be out on the roads alone late at night here. Which usually that is the same with any major city.

Fluter,
I just wanted to share with you my experience. We had 5 losses before getting pregnant with Addisyn. So when we did become pregnant, we did not want to dtd! We were so scared we were going to lose her! So, we refrained...... until 11 weeks! We had a moment of weakness and we did at 3am! Well, my hubby was getting ready to go fishing right after. Well wouldn't you know it? Bleeding! A lot of it too! Scared me to death! It was the wee hours of the morning on Saturday morning! He took me to the ER and I think I got someone right out of school! No bedside manner, no compassion. If you are miscarrying now, there isn't anything we can do. OH MY GOSH! Finally she tried to scan me. They didn't have the vaginal one, so they did the abdominal one and she was like, well I can't see a heartbeat, but it's moving?! Call your docotr Monday if you haven't lost it. I was blown away!
Called my doctor Monday and was getting scanned by 1030! Baby was 100% ok! I had a cervical polyp! They are common in pregnancy and that was causing my bleeding! I had one other bleed at 21 weeks and that was it! You may want to ask your doctor about that when you go in Thursday. They are harmless and they usually go away after delivery.
:hugs:

Thank you for that info. I do have a fibroid that they saw on my 7 week scan. This ER visit I went to the next town away, because of the previous experience at our local hospital ER at 5 weeks. Lucky for me they were super nice and made me feel OK about the situation. The doctor assured me that nothing scary was happening to go home and rest and be on vaginal rest until I saw my regular OB. My OB called me yesterday and said he looked over everything and says all seems fine with baby and he will see me for my regular appointment on Monday. This is our 4th time doing it since before ER. We didn't do anything until I reached almost 7 weeks out of fear.

MommaB - if you feel uneasy about it I wouldn't do it. Maybe talk to your doctor a little more or do some research on your own until your mind is at peace with your decision

Guess I'm more nervous about having to do the process alone. Dh and his sons mom is going to court to have all back child support dropped and current child support dropped. He'll be 18 next year. It was my step sons mom's idea to drop all the child support, which is ok with me. So maybe by next year he can come with me

MommaB-Im sad for you...implants may have changed over the years but I do know I had a friend who had 1 for years & it caused her repeat m/c's when she did ttc . something about her lining staying to thin? Can't remember the details & she did go on to have a the a few years later. Not trying to scare you, but if you are worried....don't go thru with it!

Moms-Goodluck with ivf! Apparently flutter is an inspiration :) I'm just to big of a chicken to go out of the country for it, of course since we get the huge discount its not much cost difference for us to head across the border....

Well after 9 LONG hours at the hospital, dh is gall bladder free, home & doing good! Now to get back on the weight loss train! Actually happy I have almost a year to get it off, less pressure & stress LoL just as long as I can find my will power soon, we should be good to go!

Cupcake glad your dh is home resting. He'll feel better without that thing.

Here's a face pic from today's u/s. Baby wanted to keep hands by face, suck thumb and keep legs crossed. Baby did kick around a few times. We got to watch it on a projector screen for about 30 min

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1
Fluter are you having to he harmony or maternit - t testing? I had it at 11w via a blood test and got the gender

I want it and I go for blood work on Monday but idk if they are doing it.

Fluter, can't believe you're already 10 weeks!!! How wonderful and reassuring to see your lo loving life there inside his/her cozy home:hugs:

Cupcake, hope your hubby recovers quickly:winkwink:

Angie, I'm sooo excited to hear about your adoption journey!!! Please keep us posted:) We would LOVE to adopt as well! A "big" baby is fine with us too..lol!

Brandy, how are you recovering?:hugs: Still sore?:flower:

Hi faith! I was doing good actually thought I was back to 100% but the girls got sick and I think I over did it some.. I have a doctor appt today to get checked because my stomach muscles hurt so bad I haven't slept a wink yet and it's almost 4am..dreading it because he will tell me not to pick them up which means I will have to call someone to come take care of them. The hate sitting on the sidelines.

Brandy ouch! Better to be safe than sorry. I know it'll suck to have someone else fill in a little for you. I'm excited to see your results. I need so much belly skin repair. Maybe someday!

Aww Fluter, so sweet... I cant wait :)

Brandy, take it easy and I pray for a speedy recovery of your recovery...lol

AFM 7dpo, no symptoms... DR said yesterday I dont have a UTI I have Interstitial Cystitis and everything Ive been doing to treat a UTI was making it worse, no meds for it, just a slight change in diet and switch to fragrance free soap. As for the BV... he wants to try a new "gel" when it reoccurs... I just LOVE being a woman some days...:haha: Me and OH are having pictures done this weekend and also looking forwrd to a little bit cooler weather :happydance:

Jena glad you found out what was really going on. I'm sure you'll get it all under control soon!

I emailed my doctor yesterday about adding the Harmony or MaterniT-21 test and he said not a problem to add it at all. So I was all YAY I'm going to know soon what the baby gender is but then a friend sent me a video of a couple that were picking out a casket for their unborn child that had Trisomy 18. I stupidly watched the entire video of this precious baby's life and death. I became so hysterical. Now I'm terrified

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->