Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Jen Wow glad you got it figured out. We get the weirdest most uncomfortable things down there outta the blue.. I hate being a female atleast once a month hah.

That's awesome news Fluter! Please do not get worried. If anything you'll know without doubt that your baby is fine and you will know much earlier than most women! On the flip side if heaven forbid something were wrong you would have time to have a plan in place. We knew if it came back with downs or heart defect etc it would give us time to have the right plans in place such as newborn heart surgery or educate us on caring for a special needs child. It would of never swayed our decision though.

There is nothing that will change my decision to give birth, so that's a good way to look at it.

Flutter, you will be OK. I saw that video too. It was so sad. I believe trisomy 13 & 18 are rare. I am sure your baby is perfect!

When I did the test I had a 1 in 250 chance of downs... After the test it was 1 in 100,000 that one test put me at ease.. Otherwise those last 30w would have been a lifetime.

I'm sure everything is totally fine Fluter. They told me the test would take 10 business days but they called me in 5. I wish you speedy results!

:hi: Gals! Sorry I have been MIA, but dh turned into :devil: after surgery :dohh: He did ok the 1st day, but day 2 & 3 post op was rough! I finally had had enough & blew up yesterday & just told him basically to suck it up, it was a gall bladder not open heart!:growlmad: So then after I left him to fend for his self while I worked, I came home to my sweet dh again. ;) He went to get ammo supplies today ALL by himself! YAY! It was comical getting him ready tho, as he is still swollen & can't wear his jeans yet. So I sent him off in a pair of warm up pants, that I got from ds & a hoody! Too funny since he NEVER wears anything BUT jeans. I'm starting a cheesecake & not enjoying it being 59 degrees here today, All is well for now! Hoping everyone else is having a great weekend!

Ok ladies I need your opinions. I just got off my cycle Oct 1st. Last night I was hurting so bad on my right side I was curled up in a ball. A few minutes ago I went to the bathroom and there was blood in my panties and on the toilet paper. I have no clue what's going on. Don't know if my hormones are still messed up due to the tubal or what. What do you all think

Could you have had a cyst that ruptured? I know when they ruptured on me it hurt really bad and I bled a little one time after too

I agree with Flutter could be a cyst rupture, but I also know some cycles I think I'm done with af then will bleed again the next day....Hope you feel better soon!

Cupcake I'm glad your hubs is on the mend physically and mentally!

Today is my first real OB appointment and I'm supposed to get blood work. I hope I get the test that tells gender too. I've seen a few ladies not get the gender. I'm going to ask the lab tech to make sure it has the +Y on there. I know the wait to know all is well be looong.

I'm 11 weeks officially today but baby is measuring 4 days ahead (lil fatty). I'll feel a little more relaxed once I make it to next week. I'm almost out if my first trimester. It's hard to believe how fast it's gone by when I stop and think about it.

Fluter I hope you get know the gender sooner than later.

The bleeding has stopped, maybe it was a cyst. I haven't had one since I was 19 so really don't remember what to except. Still pretty tender on the right side.

Hey Ladies.
Excited about your gender check, Fluter! I can't believe you are almost out of your first trimester. Do you have a personal gender preference? I mean I know everyone wants a healthy baby, but you prefer one sex over the other?
Glad your hubby is doing better, Cupcake!
Jen, I was told that taking too many baths could also hurt your balance. I also go potty every time I have sex unless I know for sure it is my fertile week. Hope you figure out a good balance for you. It took me awhile too.
Faith, I am excited about trying to adopt. It takes 1500 to do a home study, (a good one that works with any kind of adoption) so I am waiting until I do my IVF in November, maybe December, since my hubby's work days are 'close' to being incompatible with my supposed to be cycle dates for that month. I found a clinic that is closer to me (in New York) and charges 3900 for mini IVF and will transfer up to 3 embryos. They also accept any tests you have already had up to a year out in date. Anyway, I am so excited about being able to adopt. After all the research I have done, it seems to be a detailed process and I will be glad to get the formalities over with since you can wait for a good while for a kid to be matched with you. I still plan on getting an older kid even when me and the hubby have ivf. It honestly just feels like the perfect idea since neither of us care if a child is of our blood. We would love a kid anyway. My hubby's son is Autistic so I am not sure how that rolls over into future children's chances of being Autistic, but we will be willing and proud to love any child. I would even take one with pretty deep medical issues. I am just excited about it.
I don't write much since I don't have my fertility anymore.. I kinda miss ttc and baby stuff.
Also Fluter, what meds did you take for your mini IVF cycle and what dosage? I know each place does it differently, but I hate being surprised and since our insurance doesn't come into effect until December, we will have to buy the meds.
I am waiting for my initial phone consult today.
Praying for everyone.

Hi Angie! Nov/Dec will be here before you know it! If we could chose a gender we would pick a girl but it doesn't matter honestly. As far as my IVF, I did BCP for 20 days, three Gonal-F pens, a couple to maybe 3 boxes of Cetrotide (it's like menapor) and then two 5,000 u of Pregnyl (trigger shot). I think that's all.

Hey Angie! Glad to hear from you! Hope everything goes smoothly with the adoption process, as well as your IVF! Is it a lengthy process to adopt thru the state vs. private agency? Just curious about your timeline :)

It is a long process no matter what kind of adoption. If you adopt internationally you are looking at around 45,000$. To adopt from the state can run anywhere up to I think.... don't quote me cause each state might be different but about 2500$ You will get a 'special needs' child from pretty much either way you decide though since even if the child has not been born yet and the mother is pregnant, they are born addicted to drugs usually... It takes at the longest, 24 months to adopt internationally. It can take years and years to adopt with the state since you mostly have to foster the child until it becomes legally free to adopt which is sometimes never. You have to be strong to adopt from the state particularly cause sometimes, most-times, the children get sent back to their families no matter how long they have been with you. It is emotional..

It sounds like you had a pretty good ivf, Fluter... I think I am only using Clomid and Gonal F...low doses for each too. I hope mine works.. I am nervous about it really. I am not sure if my hubby's insurance will cover any infertility costs or I would rather have big ivf, so we are just gonna do the mini since it is 3900 and big ivf starts at 6000 without meds.. He is on probation for his job though for the first 6 months so my cycle in November is tough since he will have to drive to Long Island once. It is gonna be tough for him to take off work. The process is actually stressful. The doctor told me yesterday I have to go to Long Island for an initial office visit since I have a history of blood clots. I am gonna schedule that visit for Oct 21st if I can just in case I might be able to work the November cycle. I would rather not do December since that is his son's birth month and I don't want to announce a pregnancy that happened in that month. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. I will be checking back in for your results!

Angie check out the compassionate care program. Google it. I applied for it and got my Gonal-f 75% and my trigger whence were doing IUI's. I wish I had known that's what I was going to use in MX bc I would've ordered from here and taken it with me and saved myself about $300 plus the trigger shot too. Clomid is very inexpensive.

I can't sleep. I ended up in the ER last night with a lot of bleeding and I passed a clot. Baby is good for now. The ultrasound lady snuck me a picture and let me watch the baby at the end. I was diagnosed with a Sub choronic hematoma. Basically I have a small hemorrhage next to the baby's sac. I'm on bed rest. I have to call the doctor first thing in the morning. I may be on bed rest until it clears up or I miscarry. I'm scared

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 2
Prayers for you Fluter....and all you ladies

AFM 12dpo, AF due tomorrow, no symptoms... Had a great weekend with OH and the kids...we are hopefully moving in together by Christmas :happydance: We had pics done together I will add the one preview pic I received when I can :)

:)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-06-15-19-00.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-10-06-15-19-00.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member