Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Praying for you FLutter!!!

Great pics, Jenafyr!

AFM, I finally got a job!!!! I start back teaching English next week with another agency.

Praying for you and baby. Fluter.

I'm scared to death right now. Yesterday my and I and some friends went out for lunch. I ordered fried pickles and an omlet. My hubby says are you pregnant lol. I said no cause we're not trying and I've had a period. Well me more I got to thinking about the more I got scared. So I bought a test and tested this morning. I got a BFP. I starting crying asking how, I've not missed a period and I wasn't trying. So I call my dr today. I got friday for a draw and see him Tuesday the 14th. I'm scared, I'm confused and really don't know what to think.

Congrats to Momsbaby on the BFP

WOOHOO Galvan on the job. I know you've been searching for awhile

Congrats momsbaby. Iwill be praying for your sticky bean...

YAY Stephanie... so happy for you...

Angie...yes things are frustrating at times, but all part of life I guess.

Congrats Momsbaby!!! Praying for a sticky bean!!!

Thanks FLutter and Jenafyr! Yes, I have been job hunting for 6 lonnng months!!

Fluter, I'm PRAYING for you and your precious little one:nope: I can only imagine how scared you must be right now:hugs: Hopefully this will clear up and everything will continue as an uneventful pg:flower:

Galvan, congrats on the job:thumbup:

Momsbaby, looking forward to hearing an update on your draws:thumbup: Hope all is well with the pg:hugs:

Jen, you and OH make such a cute couple:flower:

I'm so scared and a nervous wreck. I had a tubal pregnancy July 24th that ended in me having my left tube removed. Dr said I was at a much higher chance of having another. I believe in miracles!!! I keep asking myself how did this happen lol. I had a normal 5 day period in Aug, but my period in Sept was very odd. Then Saturday I bleed for maybe 10 mins then had brown like discharge. I'm so darn confused. I have no clue how far along I am, I want to be happy but to scared to be happy.

Fluter I want to give you great news. I also had a subchronic hematoma it can bleed that once or even on and off the entire pregnancy. I had mine spotted at the 12 week scan and then started bleeding heavily at 14 weeks. I bleed through out my whole pregnancy and I had a very healthy 6lb 14 oz boy. I am praying for you and sending good vibes your way.

Jen beautiful picture hun!
Congrats moms!!!!

AFM, didn't do the nexplanon and even jumped back o on the TTC wagon. Told our family and they were mad! Said 4 kids are enough and I was stretching myself thin. Ugh.

Good for you Mommabrown...

AFM.... as of 3pm CD1... onward and upward

Momsbaby just get in to see your doctor ASAP. FX'd all is well and this is your sticky.

MommaB - woohoo for TTC! Thank you so much for your story. I have others sharing with me their stories and it's helping. The bleeding has almost stopped. I'm just staying in bed most of the day until I have to go back to school on Tues. Keeping hydrated and eating some bananas bc I have low potassium. I'm staying positive that my baby is going to be ok. My hemorrhage is 3 1/2cm and they said that was small

Jena love your pic!!!

Praying for you FLutter!!!

Great pics, Jenafyr!

AFM, I finally got a job!!!! I start back teaching English next week with another agency.

I missed this! Congrats on the job! I didn't realize you were a teacher lol thought you were in law...But happy for you!

I'm so scared and a nervous wreck. I had a tubal pregnancy July 24th that ended in me having my left tube removed. Dr said I was at a much higher chance of having another. I believe in miracles!!! I keep asking myself how did this happen lol. I had a normal 5 day period in Aug, but my period in Sept was very odd. Then Saturday I bleed for maybe 10 mins then had brown like discharge. I'm so darn confused. I have no clue how far along I am, I want to be happy but to scared to be happy.

I could be wrong, but I thought you were only at risk of repeat ectopic in the same tube, since its gone I don't think your at higher risk in other tube, unless related to TR. I hope you get a pleasant surprise & see a HB at your appt. Sounds like your last AF could have been implantation to me!!!

Fluter I want to give you great news. I also had a subchronic hematoma it can bleed that once or even on and off the entire pregnancy. I had mine spotted at the 12 week scan and then started bleeding heavily at 14 weeks. I bleed through out my whole pregnancy and I had a very healthy 6lb 14 oz boy. I am praying for you and sending good vibes your way.

Jen beautiful picture hun!
Congrats moms!!!!

AFM, didn't do the nexplanon and even jumped back o on the TTC wagon. Told our family and they were mad! Said 4 kids are enough and I was stretching myself thin. Ugh.

Good for you!!! Glad your doing what is good for your immediate family! forget the "nay sayers" :)

Good for you Mommabrown...

AFM.... as of 3pm CD1... onward and upward

:( Just wanted to say I love your pic! Cute couple right there!!!

Momsbaby just get in to see your doctor ASAP. FX'd all is well and this is your sticky.

MommaB - woohoo for TTC! Thank you so much for your story. I have others sharing with me their stories and it's helping. The bleeding has almost stopped. I'm just staying in bed most of the day until I have to go back to school on Tues. Keeping hydrated and eating some bananas bc I have low potassium. I'm staying positive that my baby is going to be ok. My hemorrhage is 3 1/2cm and they said that was small

Jena love your pic!!!

Glad the bleeding is slowing down! Take it easy momma!

Cupcake that's what I'm thinking to, it was implantation bleeding. If that's what it is then I should be 6 weeks. I see my dr Tuesday

CUpcake, thanks! I have been an ESOL teacher for many years. I am studying law and have a degree, but can't find any paralegal jobs here. I will continue to look for one, but am happy to be teaching at least right now. LOL

Jena love your pic!!!

Yeah lots of bed rest and no sex or nipple stimulation. I rememeber Allen buying a mini fridge for our room so I didn't have to walk to the kitchen. Lol I'm so glad your getting more positive from it. I know no matter what we worry but it does get better. For me it was after she started moving.

Fluter, I actually did call that Compassionate Care program and she said I would probably qualify for 75% reduction. She said at least a 50%. I at least have a small drop in price. It also helps that I have had all the tests I need to have and they are good for a year. What is hurting me the most is knowing I have to spend about 500$ for a drive to New York. It is ugh really. I am thinking about checking out flights. I am nervous really.. for all you Ladies interested, there are trials available here.. 215-887-2010 and 215 662-2935... I did not qualify for the last trial number due to so many miscarriages, but I am still trying to reach the lady at the first trial number.. I called a hundred places today and Long Island is still the best place for price. Best place for full ivf too...
Fluter, I think your little one will be fine. I would listen to Mommabrown since she has been there..

Jen, love the picture!

MommaBrown, I think it is great that you are ttc again.

Momsbaby, I hope everything is ok with you and the pregnancy!

I have my first ivf appt for the 15th of October. I am pretty stoked. I am praying to hit my November cycle which will actually be at the start of the month around the 10th or so.. I am not as nervous really as I thought I would be; just mainly about the trouble my hubby will have to drive down one day and drive right back. I feel like it is a struggle to waste that 500/600 on the first trip to New York though. Guess it really could be worse.. I was told that New York has horrid traffic. Scared about that. Gonna probably go down late the night before so I at least don't have to hit the traffic twice. Gonna call the lady and ask her if I will have to find a local doctor to do my tests since I don't have one. I might have to wait until my December cycle.. At east I don't have to worry about having my tubes removed to do the ivf.. Hidden blessings.. Pray for us the next few months. It is gonna be stressful.

Fluter, I am waiting on that baby test.. I think you're gonna have a girl.

Fluter don't sweat it! Those bleeds are super common I would say atleast half the girls on the ivf thread had them. I'm sure you'll be totally fine. Most of them clear up by 20 weeks. They will monitor you with ultrasound to make sure it's shrinking. But remember for it to shrink the blood must be expelled so you will have more spotting and or bleeds. It's nerve wrecking but common.

Mom's Congrats on your little miracle! Maybe you're a ways in to your pg and you didn't even know of it.

Galvan CONGRATS!

Jenafyr I have Interstitial Cystitis also. I havent followed any diets with it that I should. They did have me on an awesome medication called Elmiron. I quit taking it a few years ago because I was having back to back knee surgeries and its one of those meds that has to be stopped a few weeks before surgery. It takes a good month or longer to start feeling the effects from that med but it really made a huge difference in my symptoms. Ive been doing alot better with it since my TR not sure why but I have and no meds and diets. I do use the fragrance free soaps down there. LOL IC can make you feel like you have a constant bladder infection or UTI. Your bladder stays inflamed. There are many informative websites on it. My daughter has it as well. Shes on a new med but Im not sure what its called. Ill have to find out. Its not helping her much though.
AFM, my ovulation came during a bad time again. We were away at a race from Wed-Sun. I got a positive LH on Thursday morning and ovulated Saturday. I was with about 20 people so no sex until Monday😁so Im probably out again this month.

Llawson... Ive been drinking pretty much only water. Come to find out all the things that help a UTI hurt my IC... cranberry juice being the worse...

AFM...CD2...this is the most painful period since my TR... not sure why, but ugh I'm miserable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->