Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Ok ladies! I need advice!! As you know I got a job to start Monday. Well, I applied with a national organization that helps DV victims with immigration issues. This was back when we thought we were going to Atlanta. Well, they called me. This is my dream job, immigration and domestic violence victims. If I leave, we will be separated again, but if I stay I will miss out on this major opportunity. I don't know what to do. What would you do in this situation?

Thanks ladies. I joined the SCH thread and it has calmed me. I'm droning plenty and resting. I'm spotting dark old blood and that's a good sign because it's not new blood but it's also getting out of my body so that it doesn't back up and make a larger clot. I feel better about it, cautious but better. It's also small at 3 1/2 cm so that's good. My doctor isn't checking it until my next Ob appointment in Nov. He seemed not real concerned about it as long as I was resting and not lifting.

I'm a day late but here's my 11week pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 1
Galvan~What a dilemma! Honestly, I couldn't move off & leave my dh. That's just me tho! lol I'm not that adventurous & like my simple life here. I guess my advice is to weigh the pros & cons & talk to dh & your kids to see how they feel, then go with your gut feeling!

Flutter, I have "bump envy" lol Too cute!

Wow Steph that's a rough choice. I don't have the answer for you but I can say that I let my husband chase his dream if joining the Army. Though it was tough and we were separated a lot, I wouldn't change the experience for either of us.

Fluter, cute bump! So glad the bleeding has pretty much stopped!:hugs:

Galvan, I'm with cupcake...my spouse would come first...then my job. I can only imagine the difficult decision for you ...especially if this is your dream job. I'll be praying for wisdom for you:hugs:

Galvan I am kinda weird.. I am super independent. I would take the dream job and work on getting your dh to the states. I would expect my husband to do the same. I have always been career minded so I'm probably not the best one to take advice from lol.

Fluter such a cute bump. I think your doctor is right if it's that small and one episode of bleeding then it's not something they will need to check before next appt. If you have more issues they might start watching it closer.

Well technically it's my second episode. I was at the ER last week too with the bleeding after sex. It was a lot then too, they just didn't see the SCH on the u/s. I guess I'm just paranoid because I've read horror stories about it. As long as it doesn't happen again I will be ok with waiting for now.

Fluter I also have bump envy...lol

Galvan... that is a hard choice, but dont pass up the opportunity. You have talked with me about this. The transition will be hard, but hopefully worth it. Either way I pray you make the best decision for you AND your family.

AFM...CD3, feeling much better today, looking forward to a fun weekend with my love at Howl O Scream at Busch Gardens

Fluter love the pic!!!!

Well the vampire got my blood this morning lol. Will know the results Tuesday when I see my Dr. I'm praying so a good outcome this time. I woke up very nauseous and have been nauseous all morning. I've eaten and its not went away. So not looking forward to that part lol

FX'd that all is well. I need a buddy on here.

I'm still spotting. It's been old blood but a little bit ago it looked lighter but it's a tiny amount. I listen to the baby at least twice a day just for my own piece of mind. I really hate this

I am waiting on the guy to call me back about the job. I hope he calls today, so I can figure out when to leave.

Good luck moms for your thb!

Good luck Galvan! Hope you get the call soon!

Not a lot going on here. Well I did get my 1st post op lovin' from dh today! ;) Sure put us both in much better moods! Lol

Tomorrow is the day we will find out:) I'm sure praying for good news. I have had a little pain on my right side mainly when I hold my pee to long. I'm hoping this ain't a another tubal:(

Momsbaby I sure hope you have great news tomorrow!!!

Thanks ladies, still no bleeding. I'm really taking it easy. One week left on my first Tri!!!

Ok I really think this is a tubal. I've started bleeding and I'm hurting. I'm not hurting bad, I'm terrified:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->