Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Moms- Sorry to hear your update. Please go to the er if your in pain! Better safe than sorry...keep us updated when you can!

There was only blood when I wiped by the time I went to bed the pain had stopped and the bleeding had stopped. This morning no blood no pain. I see my dr at 1:45 texas time. If this is a tubal I hope its caught in time to save my tube. My plans are to go on bc for a while and may not ttc. May just go right into ivf. Will know more in a bit and will keep you all updated

Update...hcg is 2000 dr didn't see anything in my uterus or tube on the sono. I had another draw today and then go back Thursday for another draw. Dr appointment set for next Tuesday. He said depending if the blood draws don't double then he'll call me to come in this weekend to terminate. He's not sure how far along I am since I haven't missed a period

momsbaby - glad your doctor is being proactive. I'm hoping there is nothing serious going on and baby is fine. I know the next few days are going to seem like an eternity.

So today I called and asked for an u/s for next week. It was a mess they moved my entire OB appointment up even though I said I still wanted to keep my regular OB appointment and U/S for Nov. So whatever on that! I really think I'm going to find another ob. I asked about my Harmony test and it was back as well. The girl didn't know how to read it so had to have a nurse call me back. They didn't do the gender portion because it was an out of pocket cost. I said I would've opted to pay for it so she is adding it to my blood work. Sooo more waiting. As far as the rest of the test, baby is great and I have a clear PAP. So YAY for that!!!

Hoping all is well moms! When will the next beta be back?

Flutter-Yay! For good news:)

The thing I hate the most about this dr office is they won't let me know the results till I see the dr. Only the dr can tell me. Which I hate

Ugh, sorry you have to wait longer, but great news that baby is healthy!!!

AFM, Asher will be 3 months old next week. He's growing up so fast. Been talking to his donor and it look like we have a tenative TTC TR Baby #2 month of July 2015. I like the close-in-age babies but need to also give my body enough time to heal from the c-section to lessen the risk of uterine rupture. Assuming my period has returned and regulated by then, and all goes well, I may be Team 2016!

Brandi that's awesome! Time sure does go by way too fast once the baby gets here. I really wanted to sit back and enjoy this pregnancy, but now I just want it to hurry up because I don't like the unknown. I just want my baby to be healthy and make it in my arms. I really wanted to go back and try with my frosties but I knew the hubs didn't really want too. Now, idk if I can go through another pregnancy. I hate that this baby will grow up alone basically. I guess it's a good thing there are plenty of cousins

What kind of ultrasound did they use, momsbaby? T/V should have picked SOMETHING up. My levels with Asher were 2200 at 4w5d when they picked up the gestational sac, and 5 days later, they found a yolk sac in the gestational sac.

It was a T/V. The dr has no idea how far along I am. Since I haven't missed a period. He said I could be between 3 and 6 weeks. I had a period Aug 27 and Sept 28 so no clue how far along I am. He had another dr come in and look just to make sure he didn't over look something. The dr's aren't sure if what they see is a blood vessel or a sac. It is located right were my tube opens into my uterus. I will have another sono Tuesday so maybe we'll see something then. I just pray if this is a tubal that it can the caught early and not loose my tube

Fluter i know what you mean not wanting this baby to grow up alone. The older 3 are great with her and love her but they don't really stick around to always play with her. I understand but i hits home.

Mom's fx for everything to be ok. I went on BC it actually helped regulate me again after having Emmaleigh.

Brandy i can't believe he's already 3 months. We have just started ttc again and actually informed our families so it made it more real.

Thanks hun. We have started on and off but then was iffy because we were in a difficult place in our marriage. Things have def gotten better and we are excited to have another in the future.

No good news at all. I'm at the ER. It is a tubal, fixing to have surgery. That crazy dr couldn't find anything Tuesday. Well he's stupid and didn't look hard enough. My right tube is 5cm and the mass is 7cm. So that dumb dr didn't do his job right. I got morphine for pain so the pain isn't so bad right now

No good news at all. I'm at the ER. It is a tubal, fixing to have surgery. That crazy dr couldn't find anything Tuesday. Well he's stupid and didn't look hard enough. My right tube is 5cm and the mass is 7cm. So that dumb dr didn't do his job right. I got morphine for pain so the pain isn't so bad right now

Oh my lordy I'm so sorry! Please feel better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->