Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Cj i won't be much help to you on this one, i only used opk's and never checked for ewcm and only temp'd for 2 months as i found it so confusing, my opinion would be that you had your surge on cd13, maybe the other opk's are picking up LH as it is droppong and returning to normal levels ?? i have heard that if you are unwell this can delay things, i'm not sure if antibiotics can affect O but i suppose it could be possible. :shrug:

Hope things become less confusing soon.

Ready god luck with the clomid, it' sure to help you on your way to that bfp. x

Thanks ladies :) Ready- I copied the link at the top to the page- is that how you do it?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

Thanks ladies :) Ready- I copied the link at the top to the page- is that how you do it?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

No go to the front page of your chart and click share my chart and it should give you a link to be copied.

I hope it is soon, Ready!

I have to tell you- this TTC month is really confusing me. Took my digital cbe opk and got a smiley Saturday afternoon. I had BD on Friday and again Sat. Also found out I had a sore throat with some gross stuff in the back of my throat for which I started taking antibiotics on Sunday. I had a very little raise in my temps Sunday. Very little ewcm the week before O ( which was CD13) and I mean possibly one day and not very stretchy on the Wednesday before O. Tue night I decided just for fun to take an Answer dip test stick and got a faint line- still neg by their count. Today I went to the bathroom and EWCM like crazy. No I wasn't...um...excited, so it wasn't that. I came home and took an opk and got an even fainter line ( still neg) - what do you think? O'd on CD 13 or still haven't O'd and it's day 17? My longest cycle in my life has been 28 days right after TR, 23 to 27 days normally.:dohh:

BTW- Fertility friend hasn't automatically shown me as ovulating yet and hasn't set a coverline either.

FF will put your lines in after 3 days of elevated temps. They don't have to jump drastically to count;) Personally, I think your CB smiley was accurate...did you do one on Friday, too? FF will probably put your lines in tomorrow. Good luck this cycle:thumbup:

Here's the chart, Ready ( I think) https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35557c

I am wondering about the lines for this round, Faith. I am STILL getting EWCM. I didn't get a full nights sleep for a week or so at the beginning of my cycle, so who knows.

Clomid for everyone!!! Yay!!!

I am wondering about the lines for this round, Faith. I am STILL getting EWCM. I didn't get a full nights sleep for a week or so at the beginning of my cycle, so who knows.

Better keep a'dancin' Cj:winkwink: hmmm, have you had your progesterone checked? I only ask this now, because I'm wondering if MY progesterone is low...my temps were quite low last month and I had EWCM several times after O day along with feeling really emotional and nausea (around 4-8dpo)...all of which can be attributed to hormonal imbalance.:shrug: I read that EWCM is due to estrogen. Wow! our bodies sure are confusing:dohh:

Jasmine!! How are you feeling? Is this your BFP month?:hugs:

Af found me right on time:cry: so, my game plan for cycle #7 is .....:bodyb:softcups and progesterone cream AND topping off my Maca at 3000mg daily. So we'll see what happens:thumbup: O time should be interesting as we will be traveling and staying in a hotel room with our 2 teenage boys...softcups may come in really handy:winkwink:

We really need another BFP around here:kiss:

Cj, I honsetly don't know.:shrug: I would just keep dancing.

I have had a look at your chart and although i'm not great with them i think your smiley was pretty accurate, you get your surge 12-36 hours before you O so looking at how your temps had a rise on day 14 and 15 that would be about right after the + opk. :hugs:

Thanks girls! I have kept my OH pretty busy since I want to believe I "O"d in CD13, but can't tell for sure. My temp went up this morning too. Guess I'll find out if AF shows her face. The new doc took blood- will ask if he was checking out my progesterone. I know he was doing FSH and something else. Oh- and last night I had cramps on my right side SO bad that I woke up a few times over 2-3 hours. O pains? Implantation? Who knows? I BD'd last night too and used soft cups. Forgot the preseed, but had EWCM, so I should be covered. You're right- I never thought I'd know so much about my body. Will ask the doc about that progesterone and whatever the testes were for what the outcome was.:happydance:

Just got a call from the doc. My thyroid and FSH levels are great. I had hoped they'd checked progesterone, but guess I will be chekcing that in August when I have my annual dusting and cleaning :)

Just got a call from the doc. My thyroid and FSH levels are great. I had hoped they'd checked progesterone, but guess I will be chekcing that in August when I have my annual dusting and cleaning :)

Cj! Great news! :happydance: mark that off the list:hugs:

Will you ladies take one more look at the chart? Not sure about O - I think was cd13 +opk , 5dpo had cramps on my right side. a little cramping yesterday and it's beedn on and off cramping today. My luteal phase was 9 dop until I started B6, which extended it to 15 days :) Any ideas on if that second rise in temp was implantation and implantation cramps or my O? Taking bets!

:hugs::hugs:SPUGGLE... btw your hair is AWESOME.. I hope you are doing ok, my lovely!

Crystal how are you chick.. ?:hugs:

Hiya CJ.. Faith Ready.. and anyone else.. :hugs::hugs:

AFM... just had my 1st AF afer my m/c last month.. so I am good to go again!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: xxx

:hugs::hugs:SPUGGLE... btw your hair is AWESOME.. I hope you are doing ok, my lovely!

Crystal how are you chick.. ?:hugs:

Hiya CJ.. Faith Ready.. and anyone else.. :hugs::hugs:

AFM... just had my 1st AF afer my m/c last month.. so I am good to go again!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: xxx

Angel, I hope you get another BFP straight away and this little one sticks for 9 months:hugs:

Will you ladies take one more look at the chart? Not sure about O - I think was cd13 +opk , 5dpo had cramps on my right side. a little cramping yesterday and it's beedn on and off cramping today. My luteal phase was 9 dop until I started B6, which extended it to 15 days :) Any ideas on if that second rise in temp was implantation and implantation cramps or my O? Taking bets!

Here's the link... https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35557c

Angel- supposedly you're very fertile after a m/c. I'm sorry to hear it- I've been there. Lost my 1st child at 12 weeks 13 years ago and it still sucks. :hugs:

Faith- FF never drew any lines on my chart. I was sick this morning tho- nauseous from about 2 hours after breakfast til I finally threw up about 2 hours later. With my girls I didn't have morning sickness til about 6 weeks, so who knows.

Hope you guys had a great weekend! I don't want to go back to work tomorrow!!! :growlmad:

Cj: I assume you drew your own lines then. If you take your lines out, will it now draw them for you? Sheesh, I can't believe they wouldn't even give you dotted lines:shrug: tomorrow, after you enter your temp..take your lines out and see if it will put them in for you. Your temps are looking good btw:thumbup: not sure what to think about the nausea. Like you, it always kicked in for me at 6 weeks, too:nope: who knows:) Maybe as we get older our bodies react to the hcg differently:) I hope you get your BFP this cycle:happydance:

:flower:Thanks ladies..

yes it does suck.. had an ectopic in 2010 as well..
so I am hoping it will be 3rd time lucky if I get another bfp!! xx

Cj: I assume you drew your own lines then. If you take your lines out, will it now draw them for you? Sheesh, I can't believe they wouldn't even give you dotted lines:shrug: tomorrow, after you enter your temp..take your lines out and see if it will put them in for you. Your temps are looking good btw:thumbup: not sure what to think about the nausea. Like you, it always kicked in for me at 6 weeks, too:nope: who knows:) Maybe as we get older our bodies react to the hcg differently:) I hope you get your BFP this cycle:happydance:

If I hit remove (where I entered coverline and O day) it draws it's own lines if I keep it on advanced, but if I manually remove those numbers to let it draw it's own conclusions, nothing. :wacko:So guess we'll see how it goes. 9 DPO trying to hold out til next weekend before I POAS.

Angel, sounds like you're due for a sticky bean :) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->