Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Happy Thanksgiving Ladies!!!

LL-Ivf can be done into your late 40s/early 50s! The only draw back is usually they want you to use donor eggs, which is not an option for us, but lots of others are successful that route!

Momma-IVF wasn't an option for us in the beginning either....until our loss, then we had change of heart! You have gotten a Miracle since TR, so chances are you will again!!!!

Flutter-So happy for you with each milestone you reach!!!

Navy-Good luck with your appt. KUP!!!

Jen-How's the shoulder?

Brandy-When are we going to see a pic of the "new" you????

Brandi-How is Asher doing?

CJ,Faith & everyone else that I'm missing....Hope you all are well!

I am so overwhelmed with our blessings this year! Even though it started out rocky, I am so Thankful for that I serve a Faithful God! I know His plan for my life far exceeds my wildest dreams! Praying you each have a WONDERFUL Day of Thanksgiving with the folks you love most!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving ladies.
Cupcake.. Shoulder is good, therapy is going well also.

AFM CD1

Haha Cupcake... I am not a fan of myself and pictures. Guess I should take one though.

Not to rock any boats but we also thought if it's not natural conception we wouldn't do it.. Till we realized none of this is natural... Having yourself hacked up to sterilize and then hacking ourselves up to undo the last hacking... Then to pump drugs into yourself, test this, test that, inject sperm for iui... Finally in the end the egg collection and the egg transfer was actually the least intrusive to me. Nothing about tubal ligation and reversal is natural. To us in the end was asking ourselves if we were willing to give up without getting what we set out for because of a Petrie dish,.. No we weren't.

The results were 2 very happy, healthy, beautiful baby girls. I would have done ivf 10 times over again to get this pay off. I wish I would have skipped TR but who knows it might have altered our path in life.

Here Cupcake I got brave for a moment so I snapped 2..

I also added 2 photos at my doctors office what was prior to weightloss surgery... here I had even lost around 40ish pounds.... I was 291 when I started WL surgery. My Bypass didn't actually happen until July 12th 2011.

I went from 291 to 135 for a total of 156 lost so far... Wow seems so weird when I typed it out and looked at the pictures.

Attachments

• Post surgery front.jpg
    Post surgery front.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Post surgery side.jpg
    Post surgery side.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 11
  • preop1.jpg
    preop1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Preop2.jpg
    Preop2.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 8
Brandy I just have to say Amazing job! You look fabulous and all the hard work paid off!!!!

So here is the run down of SI for my first month so far CD 24 and no symptoms what so ever. Every month I looked into something and thought this could be a sign this month nothing... Even when on SI days 3-7 other than sleeping like a husband at night… I felt great. I havent teasted yet and don't know if it will delay AF but so far so good. Still x my fingers though for a :bfp: but if not well there is always next cycle.

Ty momma! Gl on a BFP this cycle. You have much mor patience than I do... But I was a POAS addict.

OMG! Brandy! You look amazing Girl!!!! Jealous for sure! I bombed my plan for Thanksgiving, so back at it tomorrow...*sigh I would jump at bypass if covered by our Ins. Thought about a loan, but I only need to drop 65 freaking pounds for now! I have done it before & WILL get it done again!!!! If I can managed to stop falling apart :( Stress fracture top of right foot, but no treatment except stay off it....yeah, right....
Who has time for that?????? There will be light at the end of the tunnel :) At this pace, just praying its not a train!!!! LOL

Amazing Brandy!!! I still needed to lose 30lbs but that'll have to wait until after baby gets here.

As far as IVF, my husband was not on board at all for that. He ended up seeing it how Brandy put it. We took meds and had another surgery took more meds, did the IUI's. In the end we wanted a baby. I'm like Brandy, a part of me wishes we skipped TR and just wwnt straight to IVF, but I'm thankful for the path we took. It gave me direction in my schooling and it's given me a baby at the perfect time

Thanks girls! Cupcake stress is horrid. I don't handle it well at all. My weight piled on over the years just from me avoiding dealing with what was stressing me. I had alot more to lose so I took drastic measures. I also couldn't have my TR unless I lost some weight per my doctor. So if it wasn't for the reversal I'm not sure that every in my life would be where it is health wise.

Fluter you'll do just fine after your lo is born. I found my wls was crazy helpful post partum. Congrats on 19w!

Brandy- I lost 110 pounds to do TR....super disappointed that I stupidly allowed myself to gain a lot again, even with meds, stress & emotions.. Ugh! Oh well on ward we go...Honestly, knowing what I know now, I would NOT do the TR again! Guess I believed it would be as easy for me as the website & message boards on there made it sound... Forgot that to make a profit you have to have good advertising :/ lesson learned a bit too late & I can't go back so I just chalk it up to another step in this journey.....

Losing weight is hard. It's easy to know all the right things to do, but getting it done when you have a family and work and all the other obligations is tough. I've been stuck for a few months due to stress, injury, and too much delicious food. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, so I'm actually happy I didn't end up gaining this year. Now I need to get out of this holding pattern and lose the last 40 pounds. Guh.

Brandy - you look great!!

I also wish that we had skipped the TR and just went with IVF. I'm a little scared about the process, but it's gotta be less invasive than surgery. We have our initial consult tomorrow, so I'm excited about getting started. I'll have to wait until later in the month to do bloodwork and ultrasounds, and DH is really not excited about his test, so I don't think we'll actually be able to start until January.

Side note: anyone else's husband HATE HATE HATE the semen analysis? I wonder if the clinic will let us use those special condoms for that part and drive it in.

Mine had to have assistance for the first IUI lol he took a homemade video for the second IUI and he managed for the the IVF but it took awhile lol

We were able to take the sample in... But we're 5 minutes from the office

My dh had yet to talk about the SA or the ,3 donations for the iuis. Made it clear he didn't need my help! LoL it did take him a long time to agree to the SA tho. I just think they should suck it up, geez....men! LoL wish that's all I had to do in this process..

When I was going through college in my MLT program we actually had to do a SA on our DHs… he didn't like it and went to the bathroom. Ha. 2nd time around wasnt nearly as bad since it was for the DR and not his wife to inspect.
Stomach bug has hit the Brown house full force. I've gotten it back twice now from Emmaleigh and now DH has it and is acting like a gaint baby. Really men are wimps.

I think I'm finally ovulating again. I think having a c-section made my cycles wonky. In October, I got them back, but it was weird. I spotted for 3 days from the 16th to the 19th and that was it. November 14 to the 18th, I spotted again...a little heavier and darker colour but not enough to fill a pad.

All my OPKs so far have had only the control line so I knew I wasn't ovulating. TMI warning...yesterday, I felt wet, very wet, so I peed on an OPK and to my surprise, there were two lines. Again, this morning, I woke up crampy and peed on another one and it's darker, almost positive. Out of excitement and curiosity, I did another this afternoon and I'm almost certain it's positive.

I'm just excited to be ovulating again and hope it doesn't take too long for my cycles to regulate itself.

Attachments

• 10287347_400381990117853_1820834744_n.jpg
    10287347_400381990117853_1820834744_n.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 3
Brandi, is that bottom a more recent one than the one from this morning? It looks very, very close to +!

AFM, OPKs are lighter than my very close to + one yesterday. We are BDing our brains out. LOL I am very upset that I didn't get the job that I wanted, but that doesn't stop me from BDing. LOL I will continue at my present job until God sends me the perfect job! Who knows, my perfect job just might be in up near Brandi in Canada!

Well our appointment went really well. The doctor is really nice. Actually, so far everyone there is really nice, although really they should be since they will be taking so much of our money, LOL. She did an exam and ultrasound and bloodwork on me, and since they did the SA for the urologist for DH, he doesn't have to do another one. He was happy about that. My AFC this time around is so much better than the one I had before - 8-10 instead of 3. It was hard to see all the ones on my left side since I'm on CD9 and the lead follicle is possibly blocking more smaller ones.

Now I'm hoping that AF shows up early so we can get this started. We're probably going to start with clomid/injectibles combination with ovidrel trigger and IUI. I have to call when AF arrives to get the rest of my bloodwork and AFC done and meet with the doctor to get a more formal schedule.

Anyway, I hope everyone is gearing up to have a good holiday this month. Middle DS is having a birthday next week, so I need to get his stuff wrapped up.

That is awesome, Navy!! Maybe Af won't sow at all because you have a BFP in the next couple of weeks!! Question, how did you lose all that weight?? I have been trying since my MC in August, and lose a lb here and there, but gain it back. :(

Navy great news!!! Fx for it all to work out baby-riffic!

Galvan.. I would say you were probably at + yesterday. It looked damn close. Sorry you didn't get the job. Maybe it is a sign.

Brandi definitely from the c-section healing. Mine has been weird from 24-33 days since I've had Emmaleigh. Glad it's getting back to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->