Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Well I got my positive LH the night of my last post so Thursday I was able to get in for an IUI. Pray for me please that it works!

Thanks ladies!
Ive been having a weird ache in my lower left side of my back for a few hours now. Its not horrible but noticeable. Ive tried looking it up to see if its anything to do with the IUI and Im not finding anything. Anyone else have this?

Idk about the pain sorry girl but I'm super excited about your IUI!!!

Brandy when did you list your IVF success on the Ivf page? I haven't done mine yet. I still feel in disbelief persay. I know that sounds dumb. I don't want to jinx anything. I feel confident that he's coming and obviously my IVF worked so it's technically a success now. Omg sorry I'm rambling. Idk why I out so much thought into it lol

Brandy when did you list your IVF success on the Ivf page? I haven't done mine yet. I still feel in disbelief persay. I know that sounds dumb. I don't want to jinx anything. I feel confident that he's coming and obviously my IVF worked so it's technically a success now. Omg sorry I'm rambling. Idk why I out so much thought into it lol

I was the same way... I knew it was real but for some reason I just couldn't post it. The girls were 5 days old when I posted March 15th. I had to look back to find it. Omg that was a walk down memory lane.

RANT: Facebook needs an eye roll buton! lol My Sis-in-law, whom we don't really associate with due to the fact that she's the "better than us type" & her & my dh despise each other, finally made a FB page. UGH! Of course, she sends me a friend request....I checked out her page & everyone who welcomed her got the response, "Thanks! We are 5 months preggers!" I wanted to gag...("Preggers?" OMG) Granted her & her hubby have been trying as long as we have, & know nothing about our journey, but Really??? I will continue to ignore the request....Just goes to reenforce why we don't associate with her....I do like her dh tho, even tho he lets her call all the shots, pick out his clothes & support him! lol She is a Speech therapist, he plays at the airport all day & is a career student....dh granny told us they have spent "tens of thousands" on getting pregnant, so I'm assuming they ended up doing IVF. Just waiting for MIL to call wanting me to host a shower....to bad I will have to work every free weekend until after the baby is 3 months old :/ Sorry but just not going there......Hoping this week gets better! How is everybody else getting along?

Cupcake...you are so funny. But staying away from the negative is a good thing. I recently deleted my FB and started a private one for the same reason.

Llawson...hope your feeling better and get your bfp in time for Christmas :)

AFM...finally got a +opk yesterday. Seems like it took forever but it was only cd12 lol. Last night was nice, I dressed up in my red lingerie, OH lite candles and played some music we even bought him an enhancer pill from the adult store lol. It was a good time. We made love and got freaky :haha: I used softcover also even though we just layed there and talked for over an hour. I followed all the rules last night, even had my orgasm after his to suck those swimmers up in there :)

OH has his repeat SA Jan 6... If we don't catch the eggy. We are going to a different place I found (I did lots of research) it will be at USF fertility clinic. The total cost for IUI is $550. If his #s are good we will try clomid or femera till march. That's the plan ladies

Hey Ladies! I hope everyone is doing well. I hope your IUI's go well, LLawson and Navy!! It has been wayy too long since there was some good news on this forum. I haven't seen Faith or CJ on here in ages. If you ladies check this forum, I want to tell you that I am thinking about you guys!
I finished setting up my IVF for January. I have to say that I don't really care much about the nurses, I actually would have to say that I thoroughly dislike them, but the doctor is awesome. He is nice and friendly and courteous, but his staff suck! I am sucking up the way I feel personally though in hopes that they are a better clinic than they are as human beings. It is supposed to be a good clinic. I just want to do this and get it over with. I know that sounds horrible but I am beginning to become stressed out. They require a million visits, (the next one is to drive 300 miles just to sign some paperwork...) It is not well-done as a professional business, but in this life sometimes you have to do what you can afford and this is our only option. I can afford to do this procedure where I can't afford a full IVF cycle. Ever.. It is difficult to deal with the rude nurses sometimes though. I just want to do this procedure and have our baby. It seems so simple in my head. I wish the execution was as easy as my mind makes it. I have to find a place to do one day of monitoring on cd 2, get a thousand tests done this week, my hubby's SA done on the 18th. Luckily we are 30 minutes away from our drop off clinic and can get the sample at home so that takes off an ounce of stress.. I have not stopped doing anything that I normally do as I don't want to stress my body or my mind.. I don't smoke or drink anyway, but I do like my coffee... a lot. I will be going for acupuncture for the week of my transfer if our insurance covers it. I also have stopped visiting Facebook as there is too much stress on there for me and I am cutting back in every area I can. I am so relieved that my college semester ends this week too. I do need somewhere that I don't feel stressed though so here I am... Ranting and raving. Again. Gosh, I am really ready for this stage to be complete. If by chance this doesn't work, (and in no way do I believe it will fail) (positive thinking), I will be trying once more this year and then waiting until next year..maybe.

This is such a hard, difficult, life-changing journey. I wish we didn't do this to ourselves. Oh the things I wish I had known. I swear if I have a little girl, I will teach her from birth to make sure she cherishes her fertility.. So many things I wish I could change. I pray God gives me another chance.
Sorry for the ranting. I am just scared and nervous as my time approaches. I found out today that I will take 2 Clomid each day for 5 days, Gonal-F on day 6 and I think she said day 9?? Not sure about a trigger? I am assuming I will do that too and then the retrieval. Trying to decide now about whether my hubby should fly or drive for the sperm donation. I am to call her back on the 23rd and set the dates in stone as long as the tests are ok.. I know I should've slacked down on drinking the coffee, but I figured it would be more stressful on my body to stop receiving something than it was to just keep doing it as my body is used to things being a certain way. Shock can't be good for my body along with the stress. I know I wrote another book.. Dang stress! Gonna go finish crocheting my daughter's Christmas blanket and I guess finish setting up my last minute issues.
Please say a prayer for my IVF. I know the chances of it working the first time is slim, but God is a God of miracles..
I am keeping up with everyone!

Prayers for you Angie. I'm sure this is a stressful time. Just try to enjoy the holidays and know you are one step closer to your rainbow :)

Thanks everyone. Im feeling better today. Some pains in my right ovary area off and on now since last night which is weird cause everythings been in my left side and left side of my back until now? This was my fourth IUI but first with the Clomid/Metformin combo. The last one was back in August so I cant remember if I had back pain with any of them or not. I do know Ive had the abdominal pain, bloating and spotting the first few days with them all.
I wish you the best of Luck Angie. Ill keep you in my prayers!
Cupcake, I know your pain! Believe me, its nice to know someone can actually understand how this stuff bothers you when you areTTC.
Jenafyr, I hope you get a BFP!

Hey Ladies! I hope everyone is doing well. I hope your IUI's go well, LLawson and Navy!! It has been wayy too long since there was some good news on this forum. I haven't seen Faith or CJ on here in ages. If you ladies check this forum, I want to tell you that I am thinking about you guys!
I finished setting up my IVF for January. I have to say that I don't really care much about the nurses, I actually would have to say that I thoroughly dislike them, but the doctor is awesome. He is nice and friendly and courteous, but his staff suck! I am sucking up the way I feel personally though in hopes that they are a better clinic than they are as human beings. It is supposed to be a good clinic. I just want to do this and get it over with. I know that sounds horrible but I am beginning to become stressed out. They require a million visits, (the next one is to drive 300 miles just to sign some paperwork...) It is not well-done as a professional business, but in this life sometimes you have to do what you can afford and this is our only option. I can afford to do this procedure where I can't afford a full IVF cycle. Ever.. It is difficult to deal with the rude nurses sometimes though. I just want to do this procedure and have our baby. It seems so simple in my head. I wish the execution was as easy as my mind makes it. I have to find a place to do one day of monitoring on cd 2, get a thousand tests done this week, my hubby's SA done on the 18th. Luckily we are 30 minutes away from our drop off clinic and can get the sample at home so that takes off an ounce of stress.. I have not stopped doing anything that I normally do as I don't want to stress my body or my mind.. I don't smoke or drink anyway, but I do like my coffee... a lot. I will be going for acupuncture for the week of my transfer if our insurance covers it. I also have stopped visiting Facebook as there is too much stress on there for me and I am cutting back in every area I can. I am so relieved that my college semester ends this week too. I do need somewhere that I don't feel stressed though so here I am... Ranting and raving. Again. Gosh, I am really ready for this stage to be complete. If by chance this doesn't work, (and in no way do I believe it will fail) (positive thinking), I will be trying once more this year and then waiting until next year..maybe.

This is such a hard, difficult, life-changing journey. I wish we didn't do this to ourselves. Oh the things I wish I had known. I swear if I have a little girl, I will teach her from birth to make sure she cherishes her fertility.. So many things I wish I could change. I pray God gives me another chance.
Sorry for the ranting. I am just scared and nervous as my time approaches. I found out today that I will take 2 Clomid each day for 5 days, Gonal-F on day 6 and I think she said day 9?? Not sure about a trigger? I am assuming I will do that too and then the retrieval. Trying to decide now about whether my hubby should fly or drive for the sperm donation. I am to call her back on the 23rd and set the dates in stone as long as the tests are ok.. I know I should've slacked down on drinking the coffee, but I figured it would be more stressful on my body to stop receiving something than it was to just keep doing it as my body is used to things being a certain way. Shock can't be good for my body along with the stress. I know I wrote another book.. Dang stress! Gonna go finish crocheting my daughter's Christmas blanket and I guess finish setting up my last minute issues.
Please say a prayer for my IVF. I know the chances of it working the first time is slim, but God is a God of miracles..
I am keeping up with everyone!
Good luck & prayers for your keeper this time!!!

Angie - glad to see you back and updating. We missed you!

Llawson - keeping everything crossed for you!

Jen - hopefully this will be your month! If not, I hope the repeat SA is much better.

We just got approved for 50% off meds through Compassionate Care. I don't know which meds I'll be on, but it's good to know that I'll be able to save some money. I think it only covers gonal-f, cetrotide, and ovidrel, but I think that covers what my RE is planning on using. Well, not the cetrotide, since I think that's more for IVF, and DH has already said we're not going to pursue it that far. If we're not successful after 3 IUIs, then that's the end of the road for us.

Now if I'm lucky, we'll get a BFP this cycle before any of that starts, LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->