Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Thx fluter. I'm hoping to skip clomid and just do femera if possible because of the horror stories I've heard. I would rather spend the $ and do it safely with a little precision, then save $. I have 2k saved up and thats after all my kids Christmas so I'm good there. Still gotta see how OH SA looks...But I'm still hoping for a Christmas BFP

Hey everyone! I finished our labs today!! YAY! First big thing down. I had about 12 vials of blood this morning. It was an eye-opening experience for the hubby as I dont think he really understood exactly what I have had to endure for the past 2 1/2 years. This was just a little blood draw. He has never before been with me for any test or procedure except for the day they removed my tubes and that happening was a surprise to us both. He has his semen analysis on the 18th at 7am.. That is pretty much the biggest thing we have to do before the first of January. I am having trouble buckling down and saving the travel cash with it being the holiday season. Everything seems to be happening at once. I did manage to buy everyone at least one small gift for Christmas. Even the hubby. Can't ask for more than that. : )

It's getting close Angie!

Soo I think I have a uti...seriously just a few days before I enter my fertile window...sheesh.

5-6 dpo no symptoms. Got my moms lil Christmas tree put up. She's had a few really sad days missing my dad as have i. Took my daughter out for her 15th Birthday to BDs mongolian grill. All I could think about was baby dancing lol

Sorry about the uti momma
I feel your pain but I have intersial cystitis or something like that lol hope you feel better soon

Prayers for you Angie
.. I hope 2015 is the magic year for all of us

Jen Femera is a much better choice IMO!

Momma sorry about the UTI

Angie it'll be time before you know it!

Sorry about your UTI Momma.. I have found that the older I get, the more the slightest change upsets my balance. I try not to make too many changes to my body at once as even forgetting to go potty after sex makes my body act up. I hope you feel better!

Jen, so sorry about you missing your Daddy. I don't speak to mine but about once a year, but I truly cannot imagine your struggle. I prayed for you and your family to feel peaceful this Christmas season. <3

Fluter, the days are passing by quickly. The more days that go by the more afraid I am that I am not ready for being a parent again. I know that I have wanted to have another baby since even before I got my tubes tied so I don't know why I am feeling like this. I guess it's just fear of failure---in any part of this process. How did you deal with the fear of not succeeding and the thought of having to go through the process more than once? I am scared so much some days that I am near tears. UGH! I really need this to work as it will take me the rest of the year (maybe some of next year too) to save the $6000 again. If I even can... I know I have to let go and accept the outcome before it starts so I can be as stress-free as I can.
I also found out there are no acupuncturists that do fertility services near me.. I live in the boonies. I am gonna be searching in New York.

Can anyone tell me if a person's cycle is the same when you use injection meds and 100mg Clomid? I used 50 mg Clomid before but it was unmonitored, and my cycle was the same days. Could I assume that my cycle would be the same days and ovulation would occur about the same time? I want to pre-plan my travel stuff, like acupuncture appointments, but I am scared it can be way different than my normal cycle.. My normal cycle is sooo regular. I probably just jinxed myself ha ha!

My hubby has his test Thursday... The lady at the lab said all of the tests we took will be back before Wednesday. I am not sure if the clinic will let me know the results. I want to join a few IVF websites, but I hate seeing negative stories even though I know those stories are the norm.. I guess everyone wants to read happy stories.. I want to be positive that I am gonna be on the other end where everything goes stunningly.

Angie, Thank you :hugs: I have prayed for you as well as do I during your journey. I also get nervous to think about being a mom again, especially on nights I can sleep. I get so aggitated and cranky... I love my sleep.

RANT...... As I'm sure you ladies all feel the same... I am very blessed to have 4 children. I always wanted more, but my situation at TL was not ideal. I was at my OH families the other day and his sister made the comment (after something was mentioned about me ttc) she said dont yall have enough?? I almost snapped... SHE doesnt have any kids and is having a difficult time ttc... hormone issues, mild pcos and no periods all while with a guy that cheats on her and he isnt shy to admit it...smh. It took everything in me to not say something really ugly... I make good $ and take care of my kids without help... I dont get ANY childsupport or assistance in any way. I looked at my OH like WOW.... he just said thats her messing with him.... I said well then she needs to keep me and my kids out of it.... Christmas should be fun and I can just imagine when I do get a BFP!!! Geeez Lord be with me... Rant over

SN: I THINK my OH is going to propose on new Years Eve or sooner. We were meeting his dad to drop off his son's bookbag and my OH asked me to check what his dad text... well his dad didnt text but it pulled up that convo and the only text i read was from his dad saying.... son its beautiful... she will love it, shes an amazing girl, when will you ask??
Did I mention I hate surprises?? LOL I just said it wasnt your dad it was you mom who text...lol I didnt wanna spoil things, but also dont wanna get my hopes up either

I would do atleast a couple monitored to see how your body is reacting to the meds. You can have alot of unseen issues with clomid that would hinder you.

Jen!-How exciting!!!! Not to mention romantic ;)

Hi everyone else! DH has been sick, just sinus cough stuff.....Used his last vacation day to stay home today, which is fine, but I came into a mess! dirty dishes, newspapers on the floor, over flowing trash can :growlmad: I swear sometimes I want to smack him! Then as I'm doing dishes, he comes in & asks me how my day was? Clearly he sees I'm not happy, but I tell him it was fine...He then gets pissy with me cause I didn't ask him how he felt! GRRRRRR....Luckily he went to see his Granny so I have a little alone time to cool off....Men.....Geez!

Different mg's of clomid can cause different reactions. It can delay your ovulation/period if you have a regular cycle but could make it sooner if you are one of those that have ovulation and LP issues. It's a gamble really. I'm an advocate of monitored.

Angie, I'll be honest, I went into IVF with little hope. Everything else had failed and I wanted to prepare my heart for a negative outcome. I've had to protect myself in a lot of aspects of my life and my guard is up too often. I wanted it to work desperately. Once I started the process I had to tell myself positive thoughts go a lot further. So I would mentally think about the process and visualize my embryo growing and implanting and growing more. I would talk to my "baby" each day and say I love you like an insane person lol. I guess you just have to hope for the best and prepare for the worst. It's a terrible thought but it's one of those things that are out of your control

So I spoke to my GYN about the iui path. He told me to stick with Reproductive Medicine group. Yes I will be paying a little more but my Dr doesn't feel comfortable with my situation going to a doctor who doesn't specialize in infertility. He also said he will support me to go ahead with IUI now... woohoo....and another thing. He is now doing OB in his office. I almost cried! !! He has been with me for 10 years. He said he will be on my pregnancy like white on rice lol sooo my FS appt is Jan 16th which allows time to get OH SA results back.

Well everyone I just want to say I will be thinking of everyone and hope to check in down the road.. Probably a ways down the road and read all the wonderful bfps.

I'm going to distance myself a bit from any ttc things for a while during my recovery. The doctors told me today that I was super lucky to have been able to have the girls and that no more would be in the future. They are supposed to call me with a date for my hysterectomy this week. They also did some biopsies on my uterus that I am hoping comes back negative. Otherwise for my health I'm going to need the surgery. I wish you all the best.

When I get a chance I'll remove myself from the Tr group on fb.

Brandy~I'm so sorry to hear this news! I do wish you good health & a speedy recovery! I'm glad I got to share in your Journey to see you blessed with your Miracle babies! You are an inspiration to me to not give up! :hug:

So I spoke to my GYN about the iui path. He told me to stick with Reproductive Medicine group. Yes I will be paying a little more but my Dr doesn't feel comfortable with my situation going to a doctor who doesn't specialize in infertility. He also said he will support me to go ahead with IUI now... woohoo....and another thing. He is now doing OB in his office. I almost cried! !! He has been with me for 10 years. He said he will be on my pregnancy like white on rice lol sooo my FS appt is Jan 16th which allows time to get OH SA results back.

Awesome news Jen!!!! Any new updates on the proposal?

Thats awesome news Jen!

Brandy I hope everything from the biopsy comes back clean and clear. I wish you all the luck in the world with the girls. I am sorry that this is the end for you but you are an inspiration to Tr ladies all over. Hugs hun.

Praying for you Brandi, sad to see you go, but I can understand and I hope you and your family the brightest future.:hugs:

Cupcake... My OH is a HORRIBLE secret keeper lol I know there IS a ring, just dont know if its just a Christmas gift or an engagemwnt ring but when I was making my FS appt yesterday and I gave our STATUS as my boyfriend... he mumbled that wont be the case when your appt comes... I said WHAT?? and he just smiled.

My 15yr old keeps telling me to get pregnant already... she said just do it before you're to old.... I was like oh thats nice and unfortunately its not that easy!

This has felt like the longest month in history lol I'm hoping the holidays will help time pass faster. I'm sooo very impatient.

Brandy, I am glad you got your girls and pray that your surgery goes well! I have went thru two different screen names and 3 years or so on this forum. I know I will have to give it up soon, but I will miss you ladies when I do. I guess that's why I keep coming back.

MY TODAY RANT: I am currently taking a break from Facebook. My husband's Mother is constantly posting things on her Facebook to tick me off and be mean to me concerning my step-kids and I am constantly going to look for what she is posting out of some weird, twisted desire to inflict hurt on myself I guess... so I have been staying off the website completely as I have no self-control. Trying to have a baby whilst wishing my kids would have decent grandparents is tough. They hate me because my husband had the nerve to divorce the Mother of his children. UGH!! Sometimes being the second wife sucks! Especially when you know that so many people are praying for you to fail. I have tried and tried to invite them into our life but they constantly stab us in the back, especially over financial issues. I know I will never want my children to be a part of their lives, but a small part of me wishes my kids would have them to count on. I feel sad for our baby and it isn't even here yet. Not having a stable Mamaw and Papaw for my babies is a hard thought for me during the Christmas season.. I guess I am bracing myself for all the things we have coming up. Anyone else have crappy in-laws? Or in-laws that hate you?
Cupcake I understand the mess thing... My hubby makes a mess and sits there like there is not 15 bags of garbage piled around his easy chair. And him picking up the empty water bottles would surely cause the world to end---so he can't possibly do that..
Fluter, I am working on making it easier to accept whatever happens. I got 14 days yet. So very close... I am pretty sure I will be ovulating tomorrow so that will make my cycle right on time. If I do ovulate on time, I will be planning my travel this week. My hubby's SA is Thursday.. I still gotta go get a sterile cup.. I hate being last minute..

My heart is with you Angie, although I seem to have been welcome bu most of his family... TRUST me it isnt without issue, (thats not including his sister shes just a brat lol)

Im only on THIS forum. I may add advise or comments here and there on + or - pregnancy test, but thats it. I'm on facebook but limit my friends to only people I like and dont bring drama in my life (i only keep his sis to keep the peace) I pray for a little peace this holiday season, but at the end of the day remember... you married him and not his family. BUMP them and love the ones who love you :hugs:

Hugs Angie! I only have issues with his Sister & really don't have that much to complain about then! They just don't get along & she's a snot, so we just avoid her & it works.....

It's been a rough day here. Found out dh's Papa is going to the nursing home & will not be able to live alone anymore. Sad for us all, but hoping after his NH stay he can come home with 24 hour care. His Granny passed this time last year, so it's just been a crappy ordeal. I've been busy with Christmas & am happy to say I'm done.....I think? Other than making a Sugar Cookie Cherry Cheesecake for the play & making candy for our fire dept. & my gals at work! We are incredibly at work lately, hard patients....Then to end my day, my Jeep ended up in the shop :/ But luckily it was an easy fix & only $40.00!:happydance: Think I may take my buddy up on a hot tub date Friday night :thumbup: Figure it's been a while & it's not gonna hurt anything at this point lol Hope everybody else is covered in Holiday Cheer!

i think im on the correct thread but there are thousands of pages so dont know for sure. lol
im booked for my sterilisation to be reversed on the 30th march 2014. im 37 and a bit scared to be honest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->