Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

lol....Not a thing...if anything I feel so hungry its unreal...cant stop wanting to munch.....Its the pains more than anything...not sure what is from my excerise and fall or beanie!

Cant wait to get checked out, I will rest a bit then.....xxx

Hey ladies,

Super, we are glad to have you join us. :hugs:

Jojo, I hope you caught the egg. That would be great if you are preggers again.:thumbup:

Crystal, you have to be careful. You are carrying a beanie now.:flower:

Afm, the :witch: got me this morning. But I am okay because 14 days from now I will be :sex: like crazy. :haha:

Wow! Great pic, Crystal. You look beautiful, darling!

Hi JoJo! Glad you're in good spirits and ready to try again.

I have been healing very nicely and will sart TTC in a week or so. I'm expecting AF any day now. I'm gonna try the OPK strips to time it perfectly....I hope! Well, I'm waiting to hear a BFP from someone soon! I've been reading a lot so not been on the computer a lot or I would post more. Good to know everyone is doing well, though. I do know I o'd right after surgery and I could not believe how much CF I had. The surgery seems to have restored my body back to normal. Belive it or not but I've had a problem with digestion and constipation since the TL surgery and those things have seemed to correct themselves as well. It's just confirmed the fact for me that the TL surgery is not good for women and puts the body through some unwelcome changes. I didn't have that PTLS, but it did change my body in some ways I wasn't even aware that it could. Anyways, I'll check in soon and good to know you ladies are happy and healthy!

Hello ladies,

Crystal, Sorry for your fall! Becareful hun xo

Ready, I can not wait to start!! Super excited!!! I am sorry the witch got you :hugs:

Jojo, I sure hope you get your bfp this cycle!!!xox. You also asked me if I ovulated yet. I usually know when I do or can certainly feel it brewing! I do not think I have yet, have all the signs, so any time now. I would be be so happy for a bfp this December :) but "it" happened once and it was a day before my fertile period.Hmmm maybe I have myself convinced that I aint..lol I know it certainly is a possibility. I hope your feeling is right:hugs:

Jasmine, I am glad you are healing well.

Wouldn't be amazing if everyone got a december bfp??

Thank you for the anniversary wishes!! <3 I am preparing a nice supper at home for hubby, I bought a cake today (not that I need it) to help celebrate the day. We will go out later to visit family and probably get a hot tea and sit and watch the stars as we some times do. We will probably have a late anniversary date the weekend as hubby is swamped this week with work.

Have a good evening ladies xxx

I started yesterday. Looking forward to it being over so we can get it on and popping lol

iamrestored I hope this is your cycle for bfp hun.xx I see there is a lot of bedding going on here in the next couple of weeks! hehe

Pmsl, we are all like rabbits ha ha ha. I still feel in such a good mood lol. Really enjoyed being out last night away from the dreaded TEENAGERS. Whom might I add, with this horrible weather have gone into hyper arguementative over drive lol. They are just winding us up really badly atm :growlmad:

Hope you're feeling a bit better Crystal and that the pain has lessened some? Being pregnant certainly does make us ache some babes at our age (not that we are old).

So sorry AF got you Ready, but think of all the fun we have trying again and my fave POAS yay, I love it that part :wacko: x

Iamrestored, lots of fun coming up for you too, and POAS also (I can't help myself can I lol) x

Superstoked, you're not out til AF gets you, and you well of caught that egg :happydance: Just go for it hunny and get lots of :sex: in now. Just enjoy it, you've waited long enough x

And Jasmine its so good to hear from you and that you're doing so well. I think you may of missed the part that Crystal got her :bfp: darling. We've really missed you on here. Hoping AF comes soon for you so that we are TTC altogether. x

Good day ladies,

Well this must be day 3 waking up with a haeadache. :( It just will not go away. I take something for it and it helps for a little while. But today...ugghh it hurts:(.

How are everyone today? :hugs:

Jasmine, Yes I am TTC like crazy. LOL Glad you are doing well. Yes I think you missed the post that Crystal is going to have a :crib:.

Jojo, I have teenage boys and they are just as bad. I guess they don't think I was ever a teenager.:shrug:

Super, I hope your headache goes away.:hugs:

Afm, CD2 and I am excited about this cycle for whatever reason :shrug:. I believe this is going to be my cycle. :happydance: I started a journal if anyone is wants to look at it.

Could be a surge of hormones Super and its also a pregnancy sign too :thumbup: xxx

Headache has calmed down a little, but feel sick now. Ughh so confusing with this whole ovulating stuff.. I bd'ed today, normal, no protection. I just feel like it is okay. I hope I am doing the right thing. But I just feel I am ready. We will see. :)

Jojo I am glad you are feeling happy. I am glad you had a nice night out with hubby! Fx hun.

Headache has calmed down a little, but feel sick now. Ughh so confusing with this whole ovulating stuff.. I bd'ed today, normal, no protection. I just feel like it is okay. I hope I am doing the right thing. But I just feel I am ready. We will see. :)

Jojo I am glad you are feeling happy. I am glad you had a nice night out with hubby! Fx hun.

That is what matters is if you think you are ready.

Hey Ladies- i am so looking forward for home girl af to be gone so we can do our part. I know the Lord has part :). I didn't know Ready we can journal here? I sure beats writing on paper lol. How do I start one here on this site? I do write but on paper I know it would be easier typing :)

Hope you ladies are having a blessed warm day :)

:happydance: I definitely missed that post!! I'm sooooo happy for you, Crystal!!!! :hugs: I'm thinking you ladies are good luck! JoJo is Miss Fertile and now Crystal is too. Well, I'm ready for my BFP soon. I am on my second day of AF and then in a week or so.....it's on!!!!! :winkwink:

Hello to you other ladies! :flower:

Hey ladies, just stopping by to see how everyone is doing. I am on my first tww, I am drove crazy already and I am maybe only 1 or 2dpo..lol

xx

:hi: everyone,

I hope all is well. It seems to be a little quiet on here lately. I guess everyone is getting there Christmas shopping done.

Christmas shopping is a nightmare lol, but almost done. Really hoping to hear of some BFP's real soon xxx

iamrestored, how have you been? How nice to garden, my father has been gardening as long as I can remember, he loves it! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->