Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Thanks girls! I have kept my OH pretty busy since I want to believe I "O"d in CD13, but can't tell for sure. My temp went up this morning too. Guess I'll find out if AF shows her face. The new doc took blood- will ask if he was checking out my progesterone. I know he was doing FSH and something else. Oh- and last night I had cramps on my right side SO bad that I woke up a few times over 2-3 hours. O pains? Implantation? Who knows? I BD'd last night too and used soft cups. Forgot the preseed, but had EWCM, so I should be covered. You're right- I never thought I'd know so much about my body. Will ask the doc about that progesterone and whatever the testes were for what the outcome was.:happydance:

Hi Cj, if your temp spiked and you had pains i hope it's implantation happening. FX for you. :thumbup: Glad your tests came back good as well. :hugs:

:hugs::hugs:SPUGGLE... btw your hair is AWESOME.. I hope you are doing ok, my lovely!

Crystal how are you chick.. ?:hugs:

Hiya CJ.. Faith Ready.. and anyone else.. :hugs::hugs:

AFM... just had my 1st AF afer my m/c last month.. so I am good to go again!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: xxx

Angel nice to hear from you, so sorry about your loss hun, FX you get a sticky one really soon. xx

Cj, it's great to see your temps, climbing and climbing:happydance: can't wait for test day. Great job for holding out on testing:thumbup:

Is anyone beside Ready and me going on clomid?

Welcome back Angel, nice to hear from you again, I am glad you feel better and I am so sorry about your loss, I really hope you get your sticky BFP soon xxx

Hope you are keeping your spirits high Faith, you are due your BFP too soon xxx

CJ - I am on a break from Clomid as I have had 2 rounds each of 3 cycles which is 6 months in total, 50mg and also 100mg. I wasnt monitored via ultra sound for mature follicles but always has my progesterone checked on day 21 of my cycle or 7 days after Ovulation which ever was correct...my progesterone levels went from 29 - 96 so I know it worked well maturing my eggs so I really hope it works for you and Ready. I will look forward in reading your progress ladies.xxxx I wish you all the best...

Spuggle - How are you doing? Have you had any more tattoo's done? I am very tempted at the moment to get another :wacko:, hope you are enjoying the UK weather at the moment its kinda hot!..lol

Jo Jo, I know you pop in now and again to check on us, let us know how you are getting on with bubs.....I bet you are glowing with excitement..I miss you around here xxx:happydance:

Jasmine, where are you girl?...Missin you too, I hope you are keeping well hunny xxxx

Superstoked, I really hope you are keeping well too hunny we havent heard from you for a while? pop in soon xxx

Momma, hows your bump doing?.....Please give us an update on your pregnancy, it will be nice to hear from you again soon..xxxxx

To anyone else I have missed I really hope your TTC journey is a short one and please dont forget to update us with your progress.xxxx

Love and hugs to everyone...:hugs:

Hi Ladies Mind if I join you? I'm 39 and had my tubes tied in May of 09 with the birth (c-section) of my 3rd child. regretted it almost immediately. I had my reversal in Feb 2010 but didn't ttc until Aug 2010. Had hsg done in Sept 2010 and was told by regular ob/gyn all was clear. So in March of this year my reg ob/gyn wanted to check my progesterone (I did it at 6dpo because I couldn't get there at 70 and she just did a beta too which came back + but sadly af showed on time. Then in April she put me on Clomid (2 large follies on right), no cm so bfn . Last cycle (May) I got a BFP on frer, cb digi and beta. Went back 2 days later and beta was a 5and next day af got me. So yesterday I went to FS and he looked at film from HSG and said left tube is blocked. I'm confused. If I had 2 bfp's in last 3 cycles and middle cycle I was Oing on right (saw on scan), how is this possible with left tube blocked???? Do you think I am Oing on right only? FS says I only have a 7-9% chance due to blockage and age. I feel so deflated. Thinking of IUI or maybe IVF($$$). I just don't know what to think/do. Thanks for letting me vent and any advise would be much appreciated.

Hi Ladies Mind if I join you? I'm 39 and had my tubes tied in May of 09 with the birth (c-section) of my 3rd child. regretted it almost immediately. I had my reversal in Feb 2010 but didn't ttc until Aug 2010. Had hsg done in Sept 2010 and was told by regular ob/gyn all was clear. So in March of this year my reg ob/gyn wanted to check my progesterone (I did it at 6dpo because I couldn't get there at 70 and she just did a beta too which came back + but sadly af showed on time. Then in April she put me on Clomid (2 large follies on right), no cm so bfn . Last cycle (May) I got a BFP on frer, cb digi and beta. Went back 2 days later and beta was a 5and next day af got me. So yesterday I went to FS and he looked at film from HSG and said left tube is blocked. I'm confused. If I had 2 bfp's in last 3 cycles and middle cycle I was Oing on right (saw on scan), how is this possible with left tube blocked???? Do you think I am Oing on right only? FS says I only have a 7-9% chance due to blockage and age. I feel so deflated. Thinking of IUI or maybe IVF($$$). I just don't know what to think/do. Thanks for letting me vent and any advise would be much appreciated.

First let me say welcome and I am sorry for your lost.

I have a friend who conceived with one tube. Her other tube was taken out doing her first pregnancy because of damage. So it is possible. Just keep the faith and believe. I would also get a 2nd opinion as well. Sometimes after a HSG it clears the blocked tube as well.

:dust: to you.

First let me say welcome and I am sorry for your lost.

I have a friend who conceived with one tube. Her other tube was taken out doing her first pregnancy because of damage. So it is possible. Just keep the faith and believe. I would also get a 2nd opinion as well. Sometimes after a HSG it clears the blocked tube as well.

:dust: to you.

Thanks but thats how it was discovered (during hsg just not disclosed to me at the time). I have been told by others that you can O monthly with one tube just not sure I will O out of right only when I still have a left. Thanks for the welcome:hugs:

Welcome Grumblebea!! Send your scans from the HSG to Dr Berger at Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center and he can tell you if they are open or closed. That place is a godsend. A lot of times they aren't really closed.

10 DPO and I am fighting the POAS addiction. I DO have the 10 hsg? tests that are cheapie internet tests, so I guess it wouldn't hurt to use them, but I'm so trying to hold out!!! It's been so hot here lately that I don't even want to go out of the house! Hope it's better for all of you girls!

Good luck to everyone getting ready to test! I'm hoping for a lor of BFP's this summer!

Welcome Grumblebea!! Send your scans from the HSG to Dr Berger at Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center and he can tell you if they are open or closed. That place is a godsend. A lot of times they aren't really closed.

I am going back to my dr who did the surgery on the other side of the state this Tuesday. Going to speak with him about plan B. Guess I am going to play the hurry up and wait game for a bit. Thank you

I am going back to my dr who did the surgery on the other side of the state this Tuesday. Going to speak with him about plan B. Guess I am going to play the hurry up and wait game for a bit. Thank you

Oh- and forgot to tell you. My sister lost a tube when she had an ectopic that burst. She got pregnant a few months later with her remaining tube and she has PCOS- so it's harder for them to get pregnant. You have a great chance!!! :)

I don't think reg OBGYNs can really read an HSG. I'd always defer to the guy who did your surgery. I doubt the small percentage he gave you is right.

Hello ladies :)

Sorry ladies I have been on the missing list, I am working 2 jobs and my time is limited and by the time evening roles around I am pooped! lol

I hope all you lovely ladies are doing well.

We need a bfp reallll soon :)

AFM, roughly 4-5 dpo not much going on, I have not even felt O pain like I have in the past this cycle? Maybe I have been too busy to focus on it lol. Usually sore bb's now and not. Maybe I did not ovulate? If I am not preggers this cycle I will be making a visit to my doctor. She did say if I was not preggers by june then to come see her so...

I miss you all and hugs to you all :) :hugs:

I was just getting ready for bed and passed by a mirror. Holy blue veins!!! All over my chest, up my neck, on my hips and down my legs! WTH! I've had a few on my chest the past 2 cycles since TR, but this is crazy! Have any of you had this after TR? I did POAS this am, and BFN at 11 DPO. Ladies?

Good luck Super for this month..Glad u are keeping real busy...it does take your mind off things...Thanks for popping in again xxx

Hi Jo glad to see you are still checking in on us..xx miss you too!:hugs:

I'm hoping that you both get your BFP's this month Crystal, realaxing over it all maybe all you needed xxxx Are you still taking the maca Crystal? xxxx

Thanks Jo, No I havent taken anything at all this cycle, just au natural, needed to give my body a break from all the chemicals for a change...I have actually Ovulated 2 days earlier this month due to no Clomid etc so I am happy enough.....Hope Bubs is still kicking out strong xxxx Not long now until you go on mat leave...Yey..you will have a lovely break from work and enjoy the rest of your journey with your family before the big day....big hugs xxxx

I really hope its good news this month hunny, and no not long til maternity leave. I get 9 months off paid so I'm taking the full lot lol. I also have holidays tto take so I could be finishing in July and have a bit more time on here as I've been snowed under at work recently. We are also being interviewed by social service at the moment for carers to DH niece and nephew so fingers crossed we get them. It would be lovely to have a house full of kids again.

If I remember rightly? You mainly fell pregnant Crystal when not on the clomid so FX it happens again this month and this one is your sticky forever baby xxxx

Hi everyone, glad you are all well.

Jojo it will be nice for you to start mat leave early, you will have your hands full soon if you become carers to your neice and nephew, and with little one arriving in the near future phew i'm tired just thinking about it lol. :hugs:

Crystal FX for you sweetie, it would be lovely for you to get good news this month. xx

Cj hope you get a bfp really soon.

Faith hope you are well. :hugs:

Super, working 2 jobs, wow you must be shattered, hope you get bfp this month.

Anyone i have missed you are in my thoughts and my fingers are crossed for all of you tr girls. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->