Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

CD1 today, so my bloodwork and ultrasound is on Wednesday. Apparently we're only doing a clomid IUI this time since my doctor wants to see how I respond first. I told her I only had one follicle the other times I did it, but oh well. Maybe this time will be it and I won't have to spend all the extra money on gonal-f, LOL.

Navy, how much does gonal-f cost? That is what I am using for my cycle I guess. I hope your clomid iui works!
Glad you got your reversal scheduled, Kitty! Most people that have the clips don't have any trouble getting pregnant after they are removed. Hope you have an easy time!

CD1... OH SA was moved to 12/29. I went to pick up all my records from my GYN and they are all like family at this point. The nurse said were you sent the new price sheet for RMG? I said NOOOOOO, well all there fees are going UP after Jan 1, so it looks like I will be going to USF after all so I started back researching them and the doctors and re-made my appointment 1/15/15. Maybe a strange coinsidence, but FLUTER... my doctors name is Shayne... yes spelled that way...depending on OH SA results IDK if we can move straight to IUI CD3 that month should be the 19th or 20th of January.

I did have a little cry last night, I was hoping for a Christmas miracle :cry:

Good luck kitty, and to everyone going for their babies soon.

Won't be on tomorrow, so I'm wishing you all a Merry Christmas!!!

Angie - have you tried compassionate care program? You can get 50-75% off of Gonal-f and your trigger shot?

Bummer Jen. But hopefully that IUI next month wI'll do the trick! I love the way it's spelled. My husband doesn't like his name but he finally agreed to let the baby have it because I liked it and it does flow nicely with Lyndon

Navy you too!

I'm hoping there are 3 BFP's coming out of Jan cycles on here.

Per Dr. Drew on Headline news women are selling their BFP tests on Craig's list. I think I found my new profession lol!!!kidding

Merry Christmas Ladies

Angie - I'm not sure how much it costs. Definitely fill out the paperwork for compassionate care. They're very quick to respond - like a week I think.

I'm off for my bloodwork and ultrasound, and then it's a full day at work. I hope I have enough coffee! I'll update when I can. :)

Fluter, I am speechless with the bfp selling! It would be worth it ONLY if I could buy the pregnancy too! hee hee
I was approved for the compassionate care, but I still have to have money to pay my percentage. I have been trying to get an accurate idea of how much that is. Guess I have to wait and see.. I am a planner and like to have everything in a neat little box sometimes. I am honestly hoping my insurance will cover the remaining percentage. Then I will just have the gas cost for my Pittsburgh monitoring appt. before the actual trip to New York. No one has called and said anything about any of the tests we took... I hope they all came back alright.
Such stress!
Jen, I am sorry about your doctor's prices going up. I hope the new place you go ends up being your bfp!

Navy, I hope your ultrasound is awesome and you get great results today!

6 days till the start of my cycle! I have never been so grateful in my life for an opportunity!

I think the ultrasound went well. My doctor is on vacation, so I had to see another doctor in the practice. She was rather abrupt, and it's always fun to meet someone for the first time before they probe you with an ultrasound, LOL. I thought she would tell me what she saw when she was done, so I wasn't really paying attention much while she was doing the ultrasound. I know she said 4 on the left, and I'm pretty sure she said 6 on the right, which makes 10 total, which is awesome for me. I'll get the actual results later when the nurse calls me. I'll be at work, so hopefully they'll be able to make it through the maze of robo-menus so I can actually talk with the nurse. I should have just had them leave a message on my cell phone. Oh well. Hubby is very excited about our AFC this month, and we are having great hopes that January will bring a new year and a new BFP. :)

I hope everyone has a joyous holiday. I'm kidless this year, since it's their Dad's turn, so Hubby and I will be relaxing and taking lots of naps.

Praying for you Navy. I will be on the IUI train, HOPEFULLY by January 20th. Look forward to hearing good results from both you and Angie.

I'm just nervous about over stimulation because I ovulate good on my own. I have $ saved for 2 IUI's, which is great after my overboard Christmas spending, but I told my mom I was hoping Santa would bring me enough cash for a 3rd IUI just in case, so I'm pretty sure she's giving me $$ I'm also a planner, I hate the unknown, but I have to ask for your ladies advice.... Should I try a medicated cycle or 2 before IUI (depending on OH sa results) or just head straight to IUI? I'm impatient :haha: and will definitely listen to the doctor, but I trust you ladies who are on the same roller coaster.

BTW.... Merry Christmas!!! :xmas12: Hope you all have a blessed Holiday

One more thing... you ladies have officially been a part of me for 2 years..... CRAZY to think its been that long

Also am I the only one who thinks the girl on the front BnB page looks like Stephanie (Galvanbaby)??

Navy I hope this is your cycle!

Sorry Jen. I have a huge idea that this cycle is a bust as well. New Years day couldn't get here fast enough(AF is scheduled to show that day). Sorry the prices are going up...I would do a monitored cycle and then if all goes well un- monitored.

Angie I hope to hear of a bfp for you soon too.

AFM, just popping in to say MERRY CHRISTMAS girls! I hope you all have a happy, warm, and fun filled day.

Lots of exciting stuff coming up for you gals!!! I'm still here, trudging along LoL Ready for the holidays to pass so I can get serious on saving & losing!!! Dh bought me new tires for Christmas! Romantic right? I actually like it since I can cross off that expense :) I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas with lots of bfps in the January! Until we get our keeper I can live vicariously through you guys!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I hope everyone is having a great morning! I figured I would write a little before I get up and start getting prettied up for dinner later. We don't usually eat until 5pm or so.

I wish everyone the most wonderful Christmas and enough hope for all to keep moving forward with their New Year plans! My New Year resolution is to get closer to my family, (and possibly husband's family.)
Momma, I hope you get your second tr baby soon. I think you will.
Jen, I don't know anything about IUI, but I hope you are successful and don't have to use your cash on anything but getting ready for your baby to arrive.
Cupcake, I am praying that your savings multiplies quickly and you get to do your IVF very, very, soon.
Navy, I hope your IUI is the last thing you need to be successful!
Fluter, I am so glad you are expecting your little son. I hope to be in the same state soon.

I have my call to my nurse tomorrow. I am hoping she will go ahead and give me my calendar and/or my meds so I can get them paid for. I am as prepared as I can be for pregnancy and/or failure. I don't acknowledge failure though. :) I have 5 days left until the start of my cycle.
God bless all of us in this coming year. I know He can do it. I know He will! Just gotta believe!
Have a wonderful Christmas! Make some good resolutions!

Angie the meds come from Freedom Pharmacy and they are shipped to you next day air (if it's how mine went) I think a 300iu pen of Gonal was around $300 and it was about $75 after the 75% off. The trigger was around $100.

Jen I wouldn't mess with an injectable cycle unless you have to. It's costly. I'd try the Femera first.

Merry Christmas Ladies!!!

any of you ladies that have been pregnant recently or are pregnant now- have you ever had a symptom where you feel like you are going to die of heat but your temperature is normal? I feel like I don't want to even have any clothes touch my stomach for the last two days. I am 10 dpo

CJ, increased body temperature was one of the biggest pregnancy symptoms for me. I usually take red-hot showers but I could tell every time I was pregnant cause I would want to take luke-warm showers. That was definitely a telling symptom in my case. I hope it is in your case too!

RANT:
I got up this morning to call my nurse as we made an appt. for me to call today so I could give her the numbers for the clinic in Pittsburgh I will use for my monitoring as she has to fax the orders to them. I can't ever get a hold of any of them. They are all rude and make me wanna gag. I HATE THE NURSES AT THE CLINIC I CHOSE!! The clinic is renown; the first IVF baby ever born, the first egg-donor baby, the first frozen baby...all from this clinic, but the staff are horrendous! The only reason I am still sticking there is from all the paperwork and tests we have already done, the money I have already spent and the doctor that I am seeing is NOTHING like his staff! He is such a personable, nice man and made me feel completely comfortable, but his staff makes me want to go on a rampage!
Anyhow, they say they had not received any of my tests that we took the last few weeks: (I called and both places said they had already faxed them in, but were nice enough to do so again.) The lady (and I use the term loosely) was not my regular given nurse but what ticked me off is she was asking for the fax number for their office so she could give it to me, and she says, "What's the fax number here, Joanne?" Joanne IS MY NURSE, so the tramp was standing there the whole time!! I despise this place! I am pretty sure that we will succeed and have our baby, but I will NEVER give them the credit as they are incompetent ******s! I just want to get this process complete so we can have our babies and move past this point in our lives! I am not worried or stressed anymore, but I am ready to move on with our family. The nurses at that clinic are the worst people in the world in my opinion. If I (by chance) have to do this procedure again either now or in the future for baby 2, I will not go there unless my husband makes me or the staff changes!
If any of you want cheaper IVF, don't choose Long Island IVF! The trashy staff they have are rude and incompetent and can't even keep simple appt responsibilities.. I am due for my cycle on the 31st and I still have not gotten my calendar! I have no idea what days I am to do what! I am about to do some serious complaining to the doctor himself. I am trying to be patient and just keep quiet (except on here) until this process is over. I pray I have enough will-power to do that. I am so very sick of that place!
Also. I will have 7 children in my house until the 4th of January... ages 16 to 3 years old. My younger sister's 6 kids and my son.. Time fly quickly!
God bless us all in the New Year!

One other thing.... I did not say a curse word in my post.. I don't know why it's marked out to look like I said a bad word, but I didn't. I said r e t a r d e d. Crazy how that word is made to seem like a bad word. Since when is that word a foul word? I guess I should just say, 'special needs' or some such word society finds acceptable.. Nuts!
"My doctor office is filled with special needs people.."
I don't think that sounds any nicer, really!

I hope everyone had a Happy Christmas! I slept in and then had too much snacks and wine at in-laws' house, so that makes a good day, LOL. I've paid for this cycle's IUI and meds (well, technically Hubby paid, but his money is my money, etc. ha!), and I'm giving my ovaries a pep talk whenever I remember. I told them I want at least two but not more than four to step up to the plate. Next Friday is my next ultrasound and bloodwork to check to see how those follicles are doing, and then we'll find out when we're supposed to trigger and schedule the IUI.

I know I'm letting myself get way too excited about this IUI, so I'm trying to keep it down so I won't get so upset if it fails, but my brain is all "It's going to work! Sunshine! Rainbows! Unicorns!" Of course, that could be the sugar from all the cookies.

cj - I never knew I was pregnant with any of my pregnancies, so I don't have any advice, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->