Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hi kittycrazy! You are in the right place! Welcome!

I am Stephanie. I am 36, OH is 27, and we have been together 8 years. I had my TR March 5, 2012. I have been pregnant 3 times; 1 was a CP and 2 were MCs at 6 weeks.
Everyone here is great! I don't know what I would have done had I not have found this group!

Brandy, I wish you the absolute best! We will miss you! :hugs:

I'm sorry to hear about your news, Brandy. Love on those little girls. I wish you all the best. Please, when you feel ready, come back and update us on how you're doing and how the girls are.

Hi kitty! I'm Brandi, 28, single Mom to 4 kids. I had my reversal September 24, 2013 and had my first TR baby on July 22, 2014. Welcome to our humble little circle

Yay Jen!!!

Brandy I'm so sorry about the hysterectomy. You will be greatly missed. Please check in when you're ready.

Welcome Kitty!

Welcome Kitty :hugs:

I'm 37, OH is 28 I have 4 kids, TR 4/2013, no BFP as of yet but have only really been trying since May and my OH has :spermy: issues.

Fluter.... I'm thinking I need to see a new bump pic :)

Cupcake, Have fun on your hot tub date, sounds fun :) I think I'm all done with Christmas shopping also :happydance: plus i have 2 Decemeber birthdays.

AFM... had a few weird occurances the last couple days. At the dr my BP was high :/ Its always like super low, then I was wrapping gifts yesterday on lunch and when I lifted up I had flashes in my eyes like I was gonna pass out, but I felt fine and of course didnt pass out and this morning I have an angel kiss on my face (lil red dot but not a bump) Could all be holiday stress related, but we shall see. I'm having acupuncture done today for the first time with my mom. She is so excited, as am I.

i think im on the correct thread but there are thousands of pages so dont know for sure. lol
im booked for my sterilisation to be reversed on the 30th march 2014. im 37 and a bit scared to be honest!

Welcome kittycrazy! Where are you going to have your TR? It's tough not to be scared, since it's major surgery, but all of us here have come through it just fine. And most women are able to have successful pregnancies after TR. It may seem like there's a large percentage that aren't successful and have to move onto IVF, but I've found it's those of us who are struggling and unsuccessful that need the most support from boards like this. Many of us here have been here for months and even years and are still waiting, while there seem to be many more who get pregnant and move on from here to other boards.

I'm 39, had my TR May 2013. The only post-TR BFP I've had is when I tested out my trigger from a clomid cycle. Hubby and I are currently waiting for AF to arrive so we can get started on IUI. He's very excited about the prospect, and I'm secretly hoping that we were successful this last month before moving on with our RE. We're going to try three IUI cycles, and then we'll most likely be officially done with TTC.

Welcome to the board!

Brandy - I'm sorry to hear of your news, and I hope that the biopsies don't show anything serious. I'll be thinking of you and hoping you are able to come back to the thread when you are able.

Wow its only been a week Fluter...lol well. I loved that one, look forward to many more. So any names picked out?

Welcome Kitty!
little ditty about me: I'm Shell and I'm 30. Had my TR when I was 27 and have 4 kids, one of them being my TR baby(Emma). I'm married and he is 29. We are currently TTC TR baby#2( our 5th viable) .

Fluter your so beautiful!

Angie, I dislike my own family let alone dealing with my DHs crazies. I don't ever pay attention to what they post or even say because regardless it don't effect how much I love or care for my husband and I dont need their bad energy. Zen energy.

AFM, I have days were I think my UTI has cleared up and gone then bam its back with the burning and frequent urination. But DH have Bded every day since AF left and he isn't complaining so maybe if things will cooperate we could have a chance this month.

Thank you Momma. Once I thoight I had a chronic UTI and ended up having kidney stones. Not cool! I hope you feel better soon.

Jen I fear the 2nd half is going to go slow for me. The first seemed to fly by. The baby's name is Lyndon Shayne (same middle name as his daddy)

Hello Kitty-Sorry I haven't made a proper introduction until now! I'm Stacie. I had my TR Nov. 2012 with our only bfp so far in Jan of this year with Femara & IUI. It was a blighted Ovum :( Did 2 more IUIs with no luck, so I have given up & am saving up/losing weight to proceed with IVF. I hope you do well with your TR & get your thb!

Flutter-Your so Stinkin' cute with that bump! Love the name too!

Jen-Sorry to hear about your BP issues, may explain the dizziness tho. I know when mine was super high last week I was way dizzy! Luckily I've had no further issues, so not sure what that was about???

Navy-I'm excited for your IUI! Best of luck! I was terrified & excited with my 1st one, but it wasn't that bad...I wouldn't opposed to doing more, but I just feel like its a waste of money with my tube lengths & dh's counts....

Momma-I hope you get over this uti thing soon! I've only ever had 2-3, but they were not fun!

Not much new going on here. except working on Christmas Candy tonight. I enjoy it, but I'm soooo sick of making peanut butter balls, which seem to be EVERYONE'S Fave.....lol

Hey Kitty! I'm Angie.. I am 35 and the hubby is 28. I will save my story as it is a long one and not worth hearing. :) I will say that it has been a fun, difficult, and interesting ride and I know it has helped me to learn a lot about myself and my cool husband. Plus it brought me to this forum where I have met a lot of interesting people. I hope your reversal is easy and your baby comes quickly!

My hubby did his SA today and they said we should get the results back today or in the morning. I have one more appt on the 22nd for my pap and breast exam.. My cycle is due to arrive on the 31st. I am so nervous. Me and the hubby have been talking about our feelings about the babies.. I have been trying to be as prepared as I can and prepare him too. It is nerve-wracking. I am thinking I am gonna make me a new Facebook and let my hubby's family think I don't get on Facebook anymore.

I hope everyone has a great Christmas season!! I am praying that next Christmas is the first Christmas for our baby/babies...
I hope someone has a Christmas miracle this year! Bring us a bfp someone.... anyone!

Also Fluter, you look so beautiful! I love the name for your son. The Chinese calendar says if I get pregnant in January I will have a boy.. I would have liked to have a girl but I am quickly changing my mind. :) I love seeing your pregnant photos. You story is one of the reasons why I started following this forum so many years ago.

Fluter I love love his name!

Angie I think that maybe what you need so you can feel happy and joyful especially if your gonna be carrying a baby soon. You don't want to be unhappy and stressed out while pregnant.

Thanks ladies, I have been taking AZO and vitamin C to blast out the UTI.

I agree its been far to long with no bfp around here.

Thank you ladies!

Angie I hope your husband's SA comes back wonderful! I'm glad my story is having a happy ending because it's been a very long one!

Kitty - Hi, I'm Tally. Im 36. I had my TR 3/2010. I was left with 5cm on both sides. I had an hsg 12/2010 showing tubes wide open. Had a lap surgery 1/2012 still showing open tubes and everything else in working order. Had to get my thyroid under control and my testosterone. Did two IUI's with meds this year with still no luck. So we took a leap of faith in July and went to Mexico and had IVF. I'm almost 22 weeks pregnant with a perfect little boy.

Well gals, I picked up my last Femara prescription today! Figured since I should O around New Years then we'd give it a shot. Fx'd crossed for all of us in 2015!!!!

Ooh how exciting cupcake.. Fx it a works out hun.

That damn uti is back...wtf? So Monday I hope my DR can work me in today is CD 17 and I've not really had but a few days this cycle that weren't full of painful burning or crazy mood swings. So I already just feel I'm out and that is making me crankier. Ugh just work with me body. Please.

Good luck cupcake. ..
Momma I feel your pain. I feel like I have something going on with my body at every O... I feel your pain.

AFM. .. CD 25 no symptoms. Kinda feel af on her way. I got to visit my daughter and grandson yesterday. I was so happy and feel so very blessed.

Attachments

• 20141220_120310.jpg
    20141220_120310.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 4
hey guys. thanks so much for your warm welcomes. i havent replied before now as my story is soooooooooooooooo long and i thought id share.
so here goes...............
i had my son Josh at 27 weeks when I was only 16 years old. he passed away the day after he was born.
i had my son Jacob at 25 weeks three years later and he also died the day after he was born. i had had an emergency c section as Jacob was breech and I had placenta previa and was hemorrhaging.
i have a condition which makes me quite ill on occasion and thats why i cant carry children.
within four months i was pregnant with my daughter Xander and had to have a stitch in my cervix and a very high risk pregnancy. but she was born at 38 weeks normally and is now a very annoying and normal 16 year old. :)
then 7 years later i got a little surprise in the form of my son Theon, now 9. Another stitch and high risk pregnancy and another 38 week gestation. i found out both the kids have my condition too and decided i couldnt go through with another pregnancy. I was in a very unhealthy relationship and to be honest i have never been a broody person or that baby minded. I love my kids( all four of them) to the ends of the earth but no more for me. so i got my tubes clipped.
then i end up with my current partner who i have know for years but just thought we were friends. and WOW, i have never felt this way. about him or about wanting to have someones child. so after much discussion and visits to various drs we are going to get me un-clipped! im sure we are mad but we are going to do it anyway. we had booked to have the reversal done on the 30th march but we did some sums yesterday and im calling today to see if we can re book for the end of jan instead. super scared and super excited. so thats us. :)
hope you guys are well. x

Jen I hope it isn't AF trying to show up. I'm sure having Nana cuddles with your grandson took your mind off of it for a bit.

Kitty I think we all have some back story to why we choose to have it. I hope you reversal is moved up and your on this crazy journey with us soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->