Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Oh, and quick mom brag moment - my oldest just got his results from his ACT and he scored a 34!

CJ I didn't know at 10 dpo but later in my pregnancy I did stay hot all the time.

Angie what a crock! I would think since this Dr office is so renounced that they would at least have some decent bed side manner and curtiousy for their patients.

Navy how exciting!!!!!!! And great job for your sons ACT scores! Superb. I hope this is your cycle honey!

AFM, I've jumped back on my weight loss train. I have only gained 10lbs since October but I don't want any of the 50 behind it to come back.

Thanks! I guess I will know by Monday.

Angie, Wth! I would have said Joann is there may I speak with her? That was completely rude of them. I hope it goes well and you only have to deal with him one time.

Angie - rude people suck. I really feel like if you work in an infertility clinic yku should have compassionate workers. It's one of my biggest reasons I chose to go back to school. I know first hand how these women feel and I feel as if that will allow me to go anove and beyond in my job. I'm sorry, but try not to panic or worry. Everything will fall into place. I hate not knowing too but when I went to MX for my IVF, I was clueless all the time. It was scary to me but I learned to let go.

As far as being hot, I'm cold all the time. Pregnant or not lol

Navy I'm super excited for your IUI

I feel like there will be BFP's here soon. Pregnancy is in the water. The place I went for my reversal has been poppin BFP's almost daily for over the past two months

Angie-I would call them on their crap! Your paying their salary! Talk with the Dr. For sure!!!

Navy- I was excited for my iuis too!!! Perfectly normal since we feel like we are doing something! Fx'd crossed for success this cycle!
Momma- wtg for jumping back on the wagon! Ive been lax with the holidays, but its GO time!
Cj-i honestly can't remember about feeling hot, but different can be a good sign!
Hi everyone else! Hope All had a great Christmas!!!

Afm- 3rd day of my last Femara script! Working on being positive this cycle, but after 2yrs TTC.... Let's just say its hard to hope for femara & plain old bd...lolEither way 2015 WILL be our year!!!

I normally have a temp in the TWW of about 98 to 98.4. Never above that not even at night. For the last two nights I've been at 99 degrees and then again back to 98. 17 in the morning. I don't want to eat bc I'm too hot or nauseous. Come on Monday!

The R word is considered offensive because it is meant to describe as incompetent, stupid, useless, worthless, pathetic, delayed, etc.

Personally, I can't stand the word. Zoe IS special needs. She IS delayed, but she's not incompetent, stupid, useless, worthless or pathetic. She is beautiful, smart, funny, stubborn, determined, brave...Zoe is my hero. To battle what she does every day and still come out happy and smiling, full of hope, grace, and love, is absolutely astonishing. She, and the other kids like her, are what we need in this world...to show us how to love unconditionally, and to battle something that may very well take our lives, but still face it straight on and fight with a smile.

I'd say more like those staff members are stupid, incompetent, useless, and pathetic. Sorry that you have to deal with people like that. I understand your need to rant about it. I hope you get your baby(ies) quickly!!!

As for the temperature thing, I didn't get hot without a temp, but my normal body temperature dropped and I always felt cold. During pregnancy, I can only take piping hot showers, with literally no cold water, and the hot turned almost all the way up, i order to feel like I'm showering and not going swimming in a cold lake. I shiver with anything cooler.

I hope all you ladies had a Merry Christmas.

Me and my family had a nice Christmas, then last night my alternator went out. $330.... I was heart broken at first, because I had to break into my savings BUT Im blessed I have it. We enjoyed shopping today and spending time with the kids. Santa (my.mommy)was good to me as was my oh. OH SA is Monday and I'm very anxious for his results.

so guys, it seems everyone has been busy lately.
i hope you all get things sorted/ on the right track. assisted pregnancy sounds like a nightmare. sending love to all of you who are on that train. usually in the uk we have our NHS to pay for medical care but IVF etc is like the sterilisation reversal and we have to pay. sounds a right pain in the bum.
we are just counting down to our op on the 26th jan. nothing much else to do. my boyfriend is having his last boozy blow out with the lads today before he quits for us to try. and im chillin out with the kids.
hope you are all well. xx

Well my af came a day early so I had to make a lot of calls today. I got my schedule and also was told today that I will be on Bravelle and have to be on baby aspirin while I am on the meds. I will be going to New York on late Tuesday night to start my daily monitoring on Wednesday. I have refused to do much googling the last few months as I didn't want to stress myself out too much. I still have a few unanswered questions but I am trying to be patient. I have my monitoring tomorrow at 9:30am. I am glad to be getting started before the New Year. I must say that I am nervous as no one has given me any results from our tests. I am assuming they were good or we wouldn't be moving forward. Not sure though as my clinic is not really on the top of things.. Pray for us. I have 7 kids at my house right now and the 3 year old had a fever the first day they were here and had a seizure that scared us all to death so I spent the first day at the hospital. Was not a fun experience. I must admit for a second I questioned my sanity in wanting another child... It's been a busy weekend for sure.. It isn't gonna slack down anytime soon as tomorrow is my first day of meds..
Nervous as I can be..

Well my af came a day early so I had to make a lot of calls today. I got my schedule and also was told today that I will be on Bravelle and have to be on baby aspirin while I am on the meds. I will be going to New York on late Tuesday night to start my daily monitoring on Wednesday. I have refused to do much googling the last few months as I didn't want to stress myself out too much. I still have a few unanswered questions but I am trying to be patient. I have my monitoring tomorrow at 9:30am. I am glad to be getting started before the New Year. I must say that I am nervous as no one has given me any results from our tests. I am assuming they were good or we wouldn't be moving forward. Not sure though as my clinic is not really on the top of things.. Pray for us. I have 7 kids at my house right now and the 3 year old had a fever the first day they were here and had a seizure that scared us all to death so I spent the first day at the hospital. Was not a fun experience. I must admit for a second I questioned my sanity in wanting another child... It's been a busy weekend for sure.. It isn't gonna slack down anytime soon as tomorrow is my first day of meds..
Nervous as I can be..
hope things go as they should. im not up on all the procedures but send well wishes.
i have also had a should-i-really-try-for-another-baby-day. Ive been sick with my chronic condition and xmas has turned my house into chaos.
i asked my boyfriend if we are mad and he said yes and laughed. i love his calmness! x

Praying for you Angie. I think we all question our sanity at one moment or another.

My moment was when 2 days after my alternator cost me $350 to get fixed... my thermostat went out in my car... another $80. THEN yesterday at the dentist I found out my kids need dental work thats going to cost a pretty penny. My kids come first!!! If IUI has to be put off, then thats what has to happen :cry: Did have OH SA, so impatiently waiting for those results. My RE appt is still scheduled for Jan 15th. its already paid for, if OH SA is good we may go ahead with 2 medicated cycles and save up a little more for IUI. I should still have enough for 1 IUI after paying for the kids dental work, but that would leave my savings BONE dry and I dont like that. I have $300 per check go into savings (I get paid once a month) It is rather depressing, but alot lies on the results of OH SA. I feel like our issue is his SA and MY CM...but within a few weeks I will have so many more answers.

Thanks Kitty for the well-wishes!

Jen, you sound like you're having a difficult time. Mine has been like that too! I found out that Compassionate Care does not cover Bravelle injections so if I am to continue this month I will have to be blessed with a low-cost when she calls me back in an hour. I know my insurance will not cover it as I called to verify 5 minutes before she called me and they said no. It does not even cover Clomid. I pray it doesn't cost a lot. I will need two injections.
I hope you get to continue your plans, Jen. I know mine are getting more stressful by the second.

I'm trying so hard not to stress. Lord knows I have enough on my plate. Worse case...taxes will be back mid February. :haha: I knw you are stressing because you have come this far. Hopefully you will be able to handle the cost and proceed with your plans

Angie I was looking on ivfmeds.com and Bravelle looks rather inexpensive, so I pray its a blessing in disguise...

I looked it up too and I think I will be able to cover them. I have needles, Endometrin, Progesterone in oil, Clomid, HCG and Bravelle to pay for. I looked around and think the meds will cost me around 4 to 500$. It sucks that I can't use the Compassionate Care. I am wondering if I can give my 75% off to someone else? Would any of you happen to know? I hate to not be able to use that rebate as I feel it is a huge discount. I was not told until the last minute that I was going to have all of those meds.. I know I should have researched but they said Clomid and that was it.. I had no idea it was more medication than that. I have never had a monitored cycle and all of this is new to me. I do know that this is stressful though. I also can understand why most people do not want to put their families through this as it is tough and stressful.. Way more so than a vacation since you gotta drug yourself up and suffer worry and fear. We have decided to not do this more than twice (this year) at any rate as it is not a cheap experience. It gets more scary as time reaches the end of this experience for me. I also have learned why people keep completely quiet as failure can make you the source of gossip for seasons..
I pray this is my season of babies and this Clomid experience leads to pregnancy as my last two did; only with this one being a full-term delivery.
This is such a nerve-wracking experience!
Jen: We don't get our taxes. My husband's ex gets anything we might get back. We have started paying taxes this year so as she can't sit on her butt and draw a blue-collar yearly allowance with all the money she gets from us. With 1800 a month, full medical, dental, and vision, and the 7 grand she gets from our taxes she lives better than most families where both people work but she doesn't have to lift a finger at 28 years old. It can sometimes be seriously depressing. I pray every single day that she gets married and lives happily ever-after and the bitterness leaves her heart so maybe she won't live to keep destroying our life and can re-build her own. It's sad when people can't just move on with dignity.

Busy day tomorrow.. Blood and sono.. I pray our insurance covers those!

Good luck Angie. I will be praying and waiting for an update. Yes people can be selfish. I don't get any child support
I takes it hard sometimes but I manage.

How is everyone else doing?

Happy New Years Eve!:yipee:
Angie I'll say a prayer for you for Peace & Success!

Jen hang in there!

LL, Momma, Brandi, Faith, CJ, Flutter & everyone else- & How are you?????

AFM-My kids are home!!! :yipee::headspin:They are very upset with ex-dh, as he took them to yet another new "gf" parents house on Christmas! Said it makes them feel like a charity case to barge in on people they haven't met! Can't say as I'm happy with him either, but I'm just sitting back & :munch: watching it all unfold for now....I feel as if their time going to see him evey other weekend is coming to a close! Honestly this thrills me, but makes me a little sad for them too. I just keep telling myself that he's brought this on himself...:dohh:*sigh
In happy news....I'm motivated for once! My Plexus should be here today!!! I have heard great things about it! I know its not a magic cure for weight loss, just hoping it gives me an energy boost so I can hit the gym! Joining next week, as I seem to do better when I pay to sweat! HA!

I pray that 2015 is the year all our hard work, stress & suffering pays off! I pray that 2015 is the end of this Journey & the beginning of our dreams come true!!!!!

Happy New Year's Eve ladies. Praying for a blessed year for us all.

Happy New Years Eve everyone!

I spent the day in Pittsburgh paying 370.00$ on an ultrasound and a few blood tests..(supposed to be covered under the IVF costs). I can't even say how angry I am at that! On top of that, the meds the doctor prescribed me cost me 520$
I did start my IVF cycle today though and tomorrow is day two of Clomid.
BLAH! 100 mg has really got me in a cry-baby mood-big time! I get my shots and other meds on Friday. I am nervous, but I am not afraid. It seems like every single thing that can happen to try to make me put this off is happening though. Even as far as not having the finances for a room for the visit to New York. I told the hubby after the struggle I have been through for the last 3 years, if I have to sleep in a dumpster for those 7days, I will; gladly. I will be going to New York on Tuesday night. I just will. I won't be quitting. EVER! So tired of these little things eating way at the opportunity. I figure that's why most people don't jump at an opportunity...from either finances or fear, and I don't give two craps if I have either, I will be grabbing this opportunity and dancing even while I am hotel-less.. I would go without much, much more for our babies..
So----tomorrow day 3 of cycle. Day 2 of Clomid (aka) Mood Destroyer 9000!!

Everyone have an awesome New Year!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->