Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Happy New Year ladies!!!

Baby dust, sticky dust, twin dust and prayers for lots of sticky BFPs this year!!

Happy New Year ladies
I said YES:happydance:

Attachments

• 20150101_004115.jpg
    20150101_004115.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 6
Congrats Jen!!!

Bloodwork and ultrasound this morning. I have one 23 mm follicle on the right side and my lining is 9 mm. I should be taking my trigger shot sometime today and IUI probably Sunday morning. I'm worried that the follicle seems big, but I'm not the expert, LOL.

Happy New Year everyone!

Thanks ladies. I'm excited.
Angie how are things going with you?
Navy I'm praying all goes well and can't wait for great news :)
Afm... CD11 opk should be positive by this evening.

Navy I'll be honest, it is on the bigger side and does have potential to end up being a cyst. I delt with this with my first IUI. However, there are plenty if success stories out there with bigger follies so you're still in the running for a successful IUI. FX'd this is it for you.

Monday will be the beginning of my 6th month! Amazing!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 5
Navy, best wishes for your cycle! I hope your IUI is successful!

Jen, you set a date yet or have a general idea? My older sister and her boyfriend just got engaged on New Year's Eve too after 5 years together. It is a popular time for engagements it seems... :) I pray you have lots of blessings this year!

I am on Clomid day 3 today. I started feeling my ovaries kick in last night. I have started drinking pure pomegranate juice, (which is AWFUL!) I have not changed my diet or made any other changes except for the adult aspirin the doctor said I had to take.. I have planned my trip to New York and made it as relaxing as I can within my resources. I have addresses of WalMart and the local YMCA which I have gotten a free weeks pass for so I can go swimming each day and sauna and relax to the max! They both are within 20 minutes from my doctor's office. That way I have food and fun close enough to my important places. I found a hotel in the same town as the YMCA so all is set.
My sis's kids are set to leave today and after a week of them staying with me I must admit that I will miss the little demons. Especially the 15 cereal bowls that are in the sink for me to wash as soon as I wake up every morning. This visit has made both the hubby and I SURE that we want only two kids and if we just get to have one, that will be fine too. I would be happy with just one. I can't believe its Friday already!

Fluter, You look beautiful! I hope that I am sporting a pretty baby belly soon!

Awh Fluter your lovely!

Navy Fx for this to be your bfp cycle!!

Angie I hope everything goes well with you this cycle as well and it sounds to me like you have the perfect plan to stay zen!

Afm, CD1 and i called to have my CD3 reproductive labs order and the DR's office closed at noon!Urgh! It'll be the first one done since Emmaleigh's birth to make sure everything is in check.Let's hope they will be ok being done on CD4.

Fluter - you look lovely!! Love the hair!

Also, I talked with my nursing team and I'm not worried so much anymore about the size of the follicle. With natural or clomid cycles, they usually don't trigger until 22-24 mm, so mine is right smack in the middle. Apparently the ideal follicle trigger size differs depending on what meds (if any) are used.

I triggered last night at work, and then we DTD when I got home. Hubby is worried that he his counts won't be enough for Sunday morning, but I told him that he should be fine, plus the doctor told us to DTD, so we're just following doctor's orders, LOL. We're also supposed to DTD Monday morning. I think it's funny that we're basically on a sex prescription.

So Sunday morning, we drive up with hubby's sample. I get bloodwork done to check my levels again, and then they call us to let us know what time to come back for the IUI, which should be 10 or 11am. Depending on my progesterone levels, there may be another IUI on Monday morning, or the doctor will just tell us to DTD. Then it's just the longest TWW ever! I really hope this is what works for us, but if not, then we've got two more tries with IUI.

I hope everyone else is doing well!

No date yet. We are waiting till later this year. I would like tto have a beach wedding and living in Florida I want the weather to be nice but not to hot.

Momma I hope all your tests come back in the normal range.

Jen beach weddings are so pretty. My mom got married on the beach in Hawaii

Angie OMG you're moving right a long. Transfer will be here in no time!

I am figuring for my retrieval to be around Saturday. I am not sure really how trigger shots work though.

I am feeling like this Clomid has my bp off. I have felt really sick today. It also has given me headaches on and off and makes me sweaty at night. I am trying to drink water and have done better today than usual but I hate water! My left arm has also been acting up. I know it isn't anything serious as it is just the low part of my wrist and hand like it is going numb and feels tingly and that is normally how I can tell my bp is weird. I am wondering what side effects I am to expect from the Bravelle. I already know what to expect from the PIO shots...

Navy, best wishes on your IUI and I hope your tests come back all good Momma!
Jen, I wanna renew our vows (at 5 year intervals) the first time I want a lighthouse ceremony in the rainy, stormy fall season.

I am feeling yucky today so I am gonna go take a bath,watch some tv maybe and head off to bed early. My hubby traded work shifts with someone else so he could go to New York next weekend so he has to work tomorrow.

Also I called the lady at the YMCA and it's all good so I have something to do during the day to keep myself active during the trip.

Happy Saturday all!

I'm sure most of what you are feeling is from the Clomid. It sucks as far as side effects of you get them. As far as the Bravelle, I've never taken it but if I'm not mistaken I think it might burn a little. The trigger is no different than taking POI. It's done the same way (hip/butt area) with the same long needle. It's really easy and doesn't lump up like the POI can

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->