Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

This is my last day of Clomid. I am SOO glad for that. My hubby is working every day so he can get off on Friday Saturday and Sunday since I am sure that will be the time he is needed in New York. It's going to be a long week but we are both ready for all that is coming our way. Long week ahead!

Hi everyone!

Navy and Angie: Praying for your BFPs with sticky beans this cycle!

Jenafyr: Congratulations! A beach wedding sounds great! I wanted one, but OH didn't.

Flutter: Beautiful bump!

AFM, I am 8dpo. I will start testing in 2 days. Praying for a miracle.

IUI is done. We had 7 million post wash, but we also had our sample at home and brought it in, and I've read that you get higher numbers when the sample is given at the lab. No way hubby would have been able to give the sample in the lab, though, so 7 million is better than nothing.

It was really neat to watch the doctor inject the sample into my uterus. You could see it flow in like a cloud. January 18th is the big test day!

happy new year to you all. I hope everything is going well for you all. im sending love for you all.
tomorrow it will be three weeks til i go in for my surgery. Im so excited. My partner is scared and is insisting the hospital will have to let him stop overnight as hes not leaving my side!! not sure they allow that so thatll be interesting. Just organising childcare for the other two( my 16 year old doesnt need looking after so much as a regular supply of food and facebook) and for all our fur babies( 4 cats, 1 dog, 1 giant bunny and 2 snakes( not furry obvs) right now.
its coming up so quick. eek

Happy New Years Ladies! I hope everyone had a great Christmas.
Fingers crossed that you get your BFP Navy! Angie, Clomid causes all that weird stuff. I hate it!
I tried reading back a bit but dont have time to read all the posts Ive missed. Sorry if Ive missed anyone. I was kind of having a blue Christmas without my son thats in Afghanistan this year. Its my first Christmas without him. I did get to Skype him on Christmas and see his handsome face! That made it much better just not the same cause its my first one in 22 years without him.
Ive decided to make my life as positive as possible and keep myself busy so I dont think about all the bad things so I may not be on here as much but will drop in when I can. I just try and keep myself busy with other things than the internet and its working for me.
My IUI obviously didnt work and I kept my word and didnt do Clomid this month. Im on cycle day 13 so if Im going to ovulate it should be soon. I already almost have a positive LH does anyone know if the Clomid would still affect these cause I heard it stays in your system quite awhile? I havent had any since last cycle about the beginning of December.
Baby Dust to you all!

If everything goes well, you and I will be about a week apart in testing days, Navy. I should be able to test with accurate results around the 24th. Praying we both have positive results!

Thanks Galvan! Hopefully this board floods with happy news as it seems like it has been so long! Prayed for your cycle to be successful!

I am eating fish tonight since I don't plan on being able to eat it for months and months to come.
I watched videos on the Bravelle today. It seems simple to do. I know I am going to hate the PIO shots but I will suck it up and do it. I am gonna be giving myself the shots tomorrow as the hubby has to work. I didn't do the pomegranate juice today yet but I guess I will. I am trying to make myself until at least I am done with all the ovulation medicine. It sure is sucky though..

So exciting for everyone. ..I'm hoping to still be able to do iui this month, but with all the car expences i had I'm not sure I can I can pull it off. If not....and OH #s have improved we may try a cycle on clomid. Of course I will keep you all informed. Back to work tomorrow after 4 days off...ugh lol:cry:

I feel like there is a lot going on in here and I like it! I hope there are some successful cycles very soon.

LL the clomid shouldn't affect your LH surge this cycle. Sorry you've been blue. It's s new year and a fresh start. Being positive will go a long way for you :)

Navy it only takes 1! When we went for our first IUI I had to help him. The second time he took a video we made lol

Yea my OH had to use videos we made also. His first SA took like 30 min to produce lol the next time I teased him alot in the car on the way there. I should have his results in the next few days

Wow. Things are moving right along for everyone!
Navy I hope it works for you!
Jen congrats again. Exciting about the beach wedding.
Cute bump flutter!
Goodluck testing Galvan!
Angie I just know this is it for you!
LL don't lose hope sweetie! Glad you got Skype time with ds.
Kitty time will fly by!

Started plexus 2 days ago, so far so good. Dh's grandpa passed today, so it's been rough. My heart hurts for him. I'll pop in when I can, but don't feel as I have much to contribute at this stage of weighting. Wish you all the best!

Cupcake so sorry for your loss.

I really feel this will be a great year for us ladies in waiting

Congrats Jenafyr. Just saw where you got engaged!
Fluter, I got a positive LH this morning which is a day earlier than its been on the Clomid. I was figuring it would be later.
Cupcake, Im so sorry for your loss.

Navy and Angie I'm rooting for this to be your cycle!

Jen fx for a bfp for you too!

Cupcake sorry for your loss hun.

Lawson get to DTD hun!

So sorry Cupcake! Losing my Papaw was one of the hardest things I ever did. Prayers for you and your hubby and family!

I hope you get to go forward with your IUI, Jen!

Praying for your cycle to be the one too, Galvan!

AFM: I just succeeded in giving myself the Bravelle shot. I think I shot a bit of air in my belly but I am thinking that will be alright as it's fat and not muscle. I was shaking so badly thinking about how this was for our babies and I had to keep steady. It ended up not even able to feel it. Never even felt it go in.. I was SCARED SILLY. I am usually strong but I have felt so vulnerable today. Crazy meds. Now I gotta search out the side-effects.
Praying for you ladies! Praying for us all! <3

sorry if this sounds silly ladies but im just writing a list of what i need for my bag for the reversal op( i love lists) and i cant remember if the surgeon said id bleed after. Will i? do i need some sanitary protection( not tampons im assuming if so)?
i know that does sound super ridiculous but i need to know, like, now( its 9.30pm where i am) so i cant ask them at the hospital.x

Some people bleed. It's better to be covered than to not be covered. WEAR SUPER COMFORTABLE CLOTHING! That is most important: at least it was to me. Bring a pillow if you have a long drive as pressure against your belly will help you not feel like it's gonna burst. I also wanted something to drink really badly I guess from the anesthesia.. Also make sure your hubby/partner has a good memory as all my husband could tel me was "the lengths are real good" she says..
I wanted to kill him.

Angie, how many Bravelle shots do you need? The injectables are more scary than they really are. I was so scared to do it, but it didn't hurt at all. Gonal F burns a lot if you don't let it sit for 10 minutes minimum after mixing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->