Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Like mentioned, something to hold against your tummy (small pillow). I also bought support yummy area panties. Once I got home someone gave me a belly band (the kind you get after a c/section) and it was awesome. Comfy clothes like elastic waist. My belly was swollen like I was 4 months pregnant lol

Definitely a pillow or something to hold against your stomach on the way home. I had my surgery in Monterrey, Mexico. The roads here are notorious for potholes and bumps, the pillow was a lifesaver. I wish I would have had a band like Flutter, it would have made all the world of a difference. Expect to be swollen, so make sure you have larger size comfy pants that have a softer elastic. My pants had strong elastic in them that kept rolling down to my incision due to the swelling, so I had to make OH go buy me some better ones. Thank GOD for my SIL, or he wouldn't have had an idea what to get. LOL

I copied and pasted from Facebook but here you go ladies

Ok ladies... as many of you know in august my OH had a SA done and the #s were bad :( total count was 8.4 million and total motile count was 4.6 million. The concentration was severely low but morphology was normal. He was put on a vitamin regimen of Fertilaid, maca, vitamin c and zinc. His repeat SA was 12/29 and these are the results... Concentration went from 2.1 to 38, total count to 171 million and total motile count of 88.9 million and his Morphology improved. I'm on cloud 9 right now...

Galvan, I was prescribed a box of 5 vials, but the doctor only said 2 days of shots. If something happens and he wants me to take another vial then I am in trouble.. :) I am supposed to just take two days though.
It didn't hurt at all but I swear if my poor hands wasn't shaking so badly--- I was scared to death I was gonna push the trigger before I put the needle in. It didn't burn or anything, but I am sure that I am not gonna get so lucky with the PIO shots or that dang trigger shot that is muscular.. I am nervous as I can be about those shots. I think I am gonna go in the thigh when the time comes.

I am scared about the retrieval without anesthesia. I am walking one little step at a time or I would be a mess for sure. Especially with my college classes starting in a few days.. I am happy I get a free week of rest before I have to be eat up with fear of whether or not I am gonna be a Mother again this year.

I know that we are praying hard.

I'm still in shock. I was hoping for 20-30 I left work just to get the results because I didn't think the lady was reading it right...

It really is an incredible difference! It's hard to believe a few meds can make so much of a change!

He had used PEDs (steroids) for a cycle. He stopped in Aug. I knew they would improve on there own but was not expecting those #s. I'm trying to upload a pic but it won't let me

Woohoo on the count!

Angie - you are having retrieval without meds? I was put to sleep with gas. When I woke up it wasn't to comfortable. I mean it wssn't terrible but my body felt violated lol. There was a lady there with me that had IVF in Cancun once before without sedation. She said it wasn't terrible. I guess I assumed here in the states sedation would be just the norm. So based on what she said, I wouldn't panic. Try to relax as much as possible. I ate pineapple core and walnuts after ER and ET. Idk if it helped but I read a lot of good things about them. I think Brandy did the same. I'm so excited for you

I am not sure if my insurance will cover anesthesia so if it doesn't, I am opting out as I can't pay the 500$ fee. My insurance hasn't covered anything at all, not even the Clomid. It did cover the blood tests before I started my cycle, but once I had the first monitoring appt. on cd-2 my insurance won't cover anything. I am grateful for the blood test coverage at least. My clinic does not make you accept anesthesia though. I am worried about it as most places I have read people say it is painful and you have to be very still so as they don't damage the eggs. I know that I will do anything to have another baby and will deal with any single thing I have to, especially since I didn't really prepare like I should have. It is going to be a pretty busy week.
I have my pineapple ready for after my retrieval. I don't like walnuts but if they are supposed to work then I will be getting some.
Leaving at about 10pm tomorrow night. I pray I don't have to do this again. Please, please please!!! I won't be able to post much if at all after tomorrow cause I won't have a computer but I am thinking of you ladies and will let you all know how things go after I get home! I am going to be taking a few photos and will be opening my Facebook back up after I get done with this week or two. I haven't decided whether or not I will be testing, but I probably will cause I would rather be prepared for bad news in private than be faced with bad news in a public place on the day of testing. I just gotta get some tests cause I don't have any.
Pray for me to be strong and bear the things I have to this coming week.

I would hope not but it still hasn't happened so I'm praying for a miracle or a successful 1st IUI.

sorry if this sounds silly ladies but im just writing a list of what i need for my bag for the reversal op( i love lists) and i cant remember if the surgeon said id bleed after. Will i? do i need some sanitary protection( not tampons im assuming if so)?
i know that does sound super ridiculous but i need to know, like, now( its 9.30pm where i am) so i cant ask them at the hospital.x

Went to bed early last night, but I hope I've caught you in time...

I bled for a week after and wore pads. Tampons were not recommended. DON'T eat something solid. You will likely, promptly, throw it back up. Bring a pillow to cough and sneeze in, and rest like crazy.

kitty I spotted...nothing to bad and the hospital gave me pads. I stayed over night and took travel shampoo and that kinda stuff. A pillow--because I promise everything hurts for a few days after. Slippers or shoes that are easy to slide on.

Jen those are fabulous #s!!!! You should be well on your way to getting that sticky bean!

My belly wrap was a savior, but definitly comfy clothes, I brought Nyquil to help me sleep. I started AF the day after surgery (3days early)

AFM... Finally able to attach the results...past and present

Attachments

• 10888664_1460464567526358_3199970731710917767_n.jpg
    10888664_1460464567526358_3199970731710917767_n.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 5
Thats Awesome Jenafyr!
I have a question ladies.
If you all remember, Ive been on Clomid for several months. I always have a positive LH for 3-4 days. My RE said to disregard and positives after seeing that first one.
Well, against his orders, I did not take the Clomid this month and was going to tell him I did. I got a positive LH early yesterday and by afternoon it was already negative. I also had pains like I was ovulating last night and my IUI is scheduled for today. Im still having some pains off and on just not as bad as last night. Should I still go get the IUI? My temp did not go up this morning. It actually went down. My temps have been this for the week: starting with today at 97.3, 97.5 Mon, 97.7 Sun 97.6 Sat and 97.4 Fri.
I do remember my ovulation pains seemed to be more painful when I was not on the Clomid which is opposite of what most people say. I had alot more pain and bloating that lasted for days on Clomid but my actual ovulation pains without it are almost crippling but my Gyno said that was a good sign cause the more painful the better the ovulation.
What do you all think I should do? I dont want to tell the RE this cause like I said I went against his orders and skipped the Clomid but Im going to tell him I did take it so he doesnt try and drop me from the free IUIs?

Llawson, are you IUI's monitored by ultrasound? and Id ay if they are free, go for it

I would go for it since you had a +, then negative if its around your normal O time....Hard to say what your body is doing after all the Clomid cycles tho. Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->