Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

If they are completely free, I would definitely go get it done, Llawson!! FX!!!

As for me, 10dpo and BFN. I know it is early, so I am going to wait until Thursday to test again at 12dpo. I doubt there will be anything, because as soon as HCG starts in my system I feel it. I start feeling nauseous. I have with each and every pregnancy, so I doubt it will change.

Thanks ladies! I had the IUI this afternoon. The nurse was excited cause he had ALOT more than usual and they were swimming like crazy! She had me go look at them under the microscope but shes done that one other time too. She said it just makes her happy. LOL I sure hope I didnt miss the right time and they go to waste.
I do feel bad for my hubby. We live an hour away from their office so he has to do his business there but honestly, I think he could whip it out anywhere and do it. He doesnt complain about it too much.

Galvan they are free but not monitored. Ill take what I can get.

Glad you went through with things Llawson, hopefully his excited swimmers do the trick :) :dust::dust:

I laughed, Lawson. Out loud. In the Ymca. That bit about your hubby whipping it out made me chuckle. I hope your hubbys whipping out gets him some pay off with your IUI.
Galvan, I hope you are wrong and this is your month!
I havent been to sleep yet. I left at 9pm and drove to New York and got here at about 15 till 6 this morning. I had my monitoring appt and right now they are saying three eggs sizes 16.5, 15. And 12.5. I figure I will probably have to Trigger Thursday or Friday. I think I will have retrieval by Saturday. I think they are just trying to het the 12.5 thats on the right to catch up with the two on the left. I am content with the three eggs and will be content if just one of them fertilize. I dont want two babies and the thought makes me nervous. But the thought of no babies makes me more nervous. If all three eggs make it they will transfer all three. As the time is here I opted for two transferred. I am sitting here passing the time. I have to go back in the morning. I also found out that the doctor has me set for Lovenox for the length of my pregnancy. Blah! Wasnt expecting that.

Thanks ladies!
Angie, I have my fingers crossed for you. I didnt realize you were doing it in NY. You are quite a ways from there arent you? I cant remember but I was thinking you were in Seattle?
I sure hope you are all staying warm! Im staying in the next few days. The temp is supposed to be 0 and windchill -20 way too cold for me. Its 14 right now.

thanks for all your advice guys.
does it seem odd that i dont know any of you and im already so invested in your lives and also know so much about your fellas sperm?!?!? lol
hope today is treating you all well.x

Fx Llawson!

Angie, fx you get your BFP! You're in my prayers! I hope I am wrong about this cycle, but I doubt it.

Kitty, you will learn about a lot more. We talk about CM, AF, bloating, BDing, among other fun things. Lol

Kitty. ..I would feel lost without these ladies to talk to.

Galvan, there is still plenty of time. Some ladies dont get a BFP until 16-20 days after ovulation. So Im keeping my fingers crossed for you!
Fluter I did have the IUI. Im feeling very different after this one but dont think thats a good thing. The one I had last month, went right in with no problem but when she pulled everything out blood went everywhere. Ive had spotting for a few days with every one but not bleeding like that. I always have a few days afterwards that I hurt pretty good and feel extremely bloated and very uncomfortable. Well, this one I had Tuesday, she had a horrible time getting it to go in. She said my cervix was very high and seemed twisted so she had to twist the tool (I forget what that dang thing is called LOL) anyway it hurt worse than any that Ive had BUT no bleeding, Ive had no spotting at all either. I was really sore the first night but yesterday when I would normally be super sore, I wasnt until about 5 pm I had a little bloating and some pain on both sides that went away in a couple hours. Well, we had sex last night and it about killed me! Ive been uncomfortable before after an IUI but this just felt like he was butchering me! TMI Im sorry but not sure theres any other way to explain it. I had alot of pain afterwards and a few sharp stabbing pains around the ovary area. This morning I have that full feeling and my temp has went up to 97.9 finally. Anyone else experienced this? I swear my insides are so messed up! It scares me. This may be the only cycle Ive had an IUI without Clomid so didnt know if that was the reason for change? Im pretty sure its the only one.

That really sounds like a horrible experience, Lawson. I know that some of those procedures hurt some women but I dont think anything should hurt like you are describing.
I was thinking last night about how it would be a good idea for me to pay for a mini cycle (3900) just to tell the doctor I want to freeze my eggs so when I want to try if I am 40 I will have my eggs saved from a slightly younger age. It would cost about 5900 instead of 17000. Normally there is only 2 to 4 eggs but it would be better than nothing or facing problems with my eggs.
The hubby and I decided that if all 3 eggs fertilize and make it to day 3, we will transfer all 3 and pray that God watches over us. The nurse tried to tell me that I would be ready for retrieval on Monday or Tuesday but I know my body better and if I dont get my surge first thing tomorrow morning, it will be Saturday morning for sure. I expect retrieval to be Saturday but Sunday by the latest. I am headed into the YMCA soon to sweat out some bad mojo in the sauna and relax and read a book. My ovaries are ready. I told my hubby that my job is almost over for a spell and his job is next and he better do a good job with our babies and make them strong. I told him that if he thinks about it, he really gets to give them life as they are just eggs when they come out of me and since we dont get to have sex to make a baby he really does get to do the job himself. If I sat and thought about it, I would be totally and completely in awe over the amazing way these people build families. God truly is amazing. I hope you Ladies are having a good week. My bestie is coming to New York tomorrow to spend the weekend with me so we are gonna see some sights and enjoy our baby-making weekend. He has to work Tuesday though so I am praying that he gets to be there to see our babies get transferred too. I know that is unlikely but a woman can pray..

Angie I think freezing your eggs would be a wise decision. I wish I had done that. I was hoping you would go for all three. I would be so desperate from trying so long that any amount I got I would want to transfer and if they all made it just deal with it. Im excited for you!
If you are in NYC and are able, check out The statue of Liberty and the new Ground Zero Memorial. Venture out in town after midnight if you arent alone. Its beautiful but very crowded. I have a few friends in Jersey that we go with cause he just drives right down town and knows where to park and shows us everything that we would never figure out on our own. Lots to see and everyone should see it at least once!

cupcake - sorry about your loss. :(

Angie - I hope everything works out well and that you end up with your THB.

LLawson - Keeping my fingers crossed for you! I'm sorry you had so much pain, though. I don't know how I would have been able to deal with the IUI if I'd had that kind of trouble.

Galvan - *hugs*

Jen - glad the SA was so much better this time. Hopefully you won't have to wait too much longer for your BFP.

Kitty - these are a great group of ladies, and awesome support. I'm glad you're here. :)

AFM, I'm now 4dpIUI, 6dp trigger, and on the downside of a wicked sinus infection. I actually had to call out of work on Monday because I just couldn't stand up without being dizzy. I was worried about being ill affecting the IUI, but my doctor isn't worried, so I'm not worried. Tuesday we had our follow up visit from the bloodwork (we're kind of going through things in backwards order LOL). My AMH is down to 0.62 from 0.95 two years ago, which is to be expected as I'm older now. My FSH was 7.85, and my estrogen level was appropriate and not masking the FSH. I don't remember exactly what it was, but all the bloodwork came back great.

Since I only had one mature follicle this cycle, she's going to add gonal f if we're not successful (knock on wood) to try to get more mature follicles. She did say that there may have been another mature follicle hiding since my estrogen level on cd12 was 682, and it's usually a level of 200 estrogen per mature egg. Maybe that egg is just that good and is our keeper!

DH bought be some FRERs and he's keeping them next to the bed for some weird reason. He is very excited about things and thinks this will be our month. Right now I'm trying to wait until 14dpIUI like the doctor wants, but who knows how long I'll be able to hold out.

I hope everyone is staying warm during this polar vortex! The news here was telling people to not run their dishwashers in order to save power. Weird.

Navy, I'm so excited for you. I pray this is your month.

Angie, you have been on my heart and praying heavy these past few weeks, not sure why, but I guess because Ive followed your journey and I really feel this will work.

Galvan, :( so sorry, praying 2015 is your year.

Llawson, hate that you're having a difficult time. I hate to think of IUI being uncomfortable for you. Maybe its a good sign though.

Fluter, hope you and your LO are doing good

Cupcake....how are things with you?

Kitty, when do you leave for surgery and where is it being done?

AFM... Had my Annual appointment this morning and discussed my OH SA. He was very pleased. He said for him to keep up with the vitamins. He told me that the # that really matters is the "concentration" which OH was 38 million. He said he thinks its best for me to move to IUI because he agrees I have hostile CM and he's confident IUI will work. I have kinda always felt like that but glad he gave his opinion so I dont waste months doing medicated cycles with Clomid which can "dry me up"
My RE appointment is next Thursday the 15th. AF should start the 18th which meeans I could be starting IUI as soon as the 20th for my baseline ultrasound...eeekk....

So much going on..
Galvan I know that the word sorry doesn't help a lot when af arrives, so I am just letting you know I am praying for your baby to makes it's awesome debut.
Jen, I think IUI will work for you. I think if you bypass the cm then you should be good to go.
Navy, I think this might be your month!
Lawson, We plan on driving and seeing the sights. Some places here are pretty cool and I want good memories.

I am triggering tonight with retrieval sometime on Saturday. I hope all three eggs make it and my baby fertilizes them all. I have a special affinity for my little 12.5 follicle that made it to 16 overnight. I also get to take my hcg subcutaneously! Yay for 27 gauge needles! I got 2 size 17 and one 16..
Lawson, I seriously am nervous about triplets even though I don't 'feel' like I would have three. That feeling hurts though as thinking about your little embryos not making it would be like having a miscarriage. Makes me sad thinking about any of them not making it.

So Angie...the follicle did grow? And I'm thinking 2 for you. Enjoy the sights with your hubby and be safe...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->