Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Jen-Thanks for asking about me. Doing well here. Trying to get 2014 reports finished up & working on some other forms for the IRS & the state for our fire dept.....UGH Other than that trying to get excited about leaving for Gatlinburg in the morning for the weekend with 15 TEENS! Whew! Tired already! lol I did take my last script of Femara & got in good bd, so I guess we have a 3% chance this cycle lol

LOL well at least you are trying. Have a safe trip and have fun.

AFM....forgot to mention 5dpo

Ugh, 15 teens. It's bad enough when I have to travel with my own two teens, LOL! Have fun in Gatlinburg!

Jen im not in until the 26th Jan and im having it in the park BMi hospital Nottingham, uk.
i always read through all your posts but dont really ever know what to say apart from im rooting for you all.
it all seems super complicated to me as i have no experience of it but im truly sending tons of the baby dust stuff to everyone. xx

Kitty, yes it can be hectic. Hopefully you wont have the issues as some of us have. Theres really nothing to say other than lend support since we are all different, but trust me, once you get to know us better things will come naturally :)

AFM.... horrible night sleep last night. I kept dreaming my RE appointment kept getting cancelled, then when I finally got there they told me I wasnt scheduled to be seen or that I wasnt able to do IUI :cry: Then I woke up with a horrible sneezing fit and took a Nyquil at 6am... needless to say my alarm didnt phase me...I'm not a morning person, but everything irritated me 1000% times more this morning. Hoping my day gets better

Jen, I personally think morning people should be shot! Absolutely no reason for smiling until at least 10 am. ��
Kitty, if you stay on the forum you will wonder how you ever got along without it.

AFM: I have my retrieval at 8am tomorrow and my transfer (if all goes well) on the 14th. My test is scheduled for the 26th of January but I decided that I will be testing out my trigger so as I can see my results sooner. I am nervous about the procedure and I hope I handle it well. I also got my medicine schedule and it's full. I only have to take the pio shots for the three days after retrieval then I get to switch to the pessiaries and I am grateful for that! I am grateful for not having to do any more muscle shots than I have to. I start my pineapple regimine today too. My hubby got here early this morning and is going to give his donation tomorrow. I dont really know about the eggs and when I will find out how many fertilized. I should've asked but I was so excited to finally get to this day it seemed unimportant until you're sitting afterward obsessing about it.
I can go home Tuesday she said but I am to stop driving every two hours and walk around for a bit to keep blood flowing to the babies. Not sure about sex restrictions but I do have to remove all my jewelry, no scents, no nail polish on fingers or toes and no eating after midnight. So far this has been easy and unstressful----tomorrow it gets real. I hope all of our eggs make it...

Prayers already in progress Angie... So freaking excited and hopeful for you

Prayers Angie!

Jen- Hope you feel better & that you get some good sleep soon!

Packed up & ready to go!

Angie we were told no sex until after test but we didn't dtd until after I saw baby. I'm sure each place is different. I was also told no baths for 3 days post transfer. As far as knowing how many made it, each place is different. I had to call the next day to make sure something made it. They wouldn't tell me how many until the day of transfer because they don't want to disturb them. I had no idea until I was there and ready. They did tell me the number of eggs on retrieval day so I knew how many had a chance. Try not to stress. After your transfer go watch a funny movie. They say laughter helps. If they call you in before a 5 day transfer, don't get caught up in the day either. Mine was a 3 day and it went just fine. I'm super excited.

Jen stress dreams are no fun! Just wait until you have vivid pregnancy dreams lol. Mine were awful!

LL I hope your IUI was successful.

Enjoy Cupcake Lol. Ugh teens. I so wish I could skip most of that period. I have 3!!

AFM- just pregnant. I've been feeling very blue lately. Not really sure why. I just want to cry and sleep. I Know I'm stressed about dealing withy brother that is an alcoholic and his wife that is a heroine junkie and worrying about my niece and nephew. I want to call child protective services on them so badly. I'm stressed about us needing to move before the baby too. I feel fat. I still needed to lose about 30 lbs before being pregnant and here I am gaining. I know I have to gain but I wish I could be one of those they gain 10lbs and walkout of the hospital in my normal clothes but that's not my reality. Sorry for the whine session. I hope these feelings pass soon.

Fluter I hope you feel better soon. I have those days and I'm not even pregnant. I wish I could just be stress free and be happy moving forward with IUI.

Thanks everyone for the prayers!

Fluter its ok for you to be down in the dumps. You are pregnant, plus you worked hard to get your weight after your surgery. I would just let myself go and work out your sadness a day at a time.
I already know I have three eggs to retrieve and I specifically requested a three day transfer as 5 day transfers see too much of a loss in eggs. Only thing I gotta worry about now is the eggs fertilizing and surviving until Tuesday morning. I am also a little worried about ovulating before the retrieval in the morning. It is a stress-fest for sure. My hubby wont get to be at the transfer cause he has to leave Monday, but I am just glad we got so much accomplished already and not too bad as far as nerves go. My appt. Is 8am. Just a few more days here and I can be pregnant and going home.
Has the hcg ever made your breasts seem fuller? They tingle. I took the shot at about 940pm last night (Thursday) and have retrieval at 8am Saturday. I thought a person ovulates 36 hours after trigger? Why would they want to time it almost down to the hour? Makes me nervous thinking I could ovulate before they get to me. One more hurdle tomorrow and then we will face the next one. I pray all is well in the morning.
Thanks again everyone for praying for us.

Fluter I know how you feel. But remember a lot will come off with Baby. And as long as you are healthy and baby is too I wouldn't stress out about any of it. Enjoy sweetheart you've waited a long long time for this.

Jen I have weird dreams as well and it usually don't end well and I end up in a bad funk.

Angie I hope all goes well for you and you are getting a sticky bean or beans and long healthy nine months.

Cupcake errr i hate having to prepare to get out tax stuff done. I feel for you.

AFM, well I'm sorta along the lines with flutter of feeling fat and sad. I have gained 12 lbs in 4 months. Ugh I'm so pissed at myself and not getting pregnant after 19 months of on and off TTC I'm just kinda over it all.
We started at CD 8 (last night) of DTD every other from 8-16 and see if that helps any. Plus DH is being flaky this month so its really pissing me off. This month isn't going so well honestly for my attitude. Sorry for my rant...we should be filling this thread with happy thoughts and zen vibes.

We got 4 eggs this morning so I had a sneaky one hiding. I will be told in the morning how many have fertilized. The retrieval was tough. It wasnt unbearable but it was tough. Not the aspiration of the eggs but the cleaning he did of my cervix. He did thatt before and after the procedure and it felt awful. If you have a more compassionate doctor it isnt too bad. I am so very glad that I didnt waste 500 bucks on it. I did not pay for cryo so if all the eggs fertilize we will be donating the leftover ones. I am going to push for a transfer of three but I will probably not succeed. I am glad I opted out of the anesthesia but I was told I am rare and most people cannot tolerate the pain.

I am waiting for results. I also want a cool photo of my babies. I hope my clinic gives a photo of the embryos. I will be so glad to go hom on Tuesday. This has been a fun trip and it was nice to spend a few days with my hubby but I am ready to take our babies home and rest in the privacy of our home where I can talk to them and pray and just be grateful that we survived this process. I will do this again if I have to. We decided today, but we will make it a cooler vacation if we have to do it again.

MOmma, I hope you feel better. I hope you get your second tr baby. I know that my heart will be filled with gratitude when we finally meet ours.

I have not told anyone about how many eggs we have except you girls. I am waiting until I find out how many make it and I will probably not tell anyone until after our transfer. Maybe even longer if no one asks me. One day at a time. I am eating my pineapple and start my pio shots tomorrow until after transfer day. Had to start on aspirin again today and antibiotics. I pray this works for us the first time. I know how unlikely it is but I pray we are blessed this time with a baby we get to bring home.
So hard to be patient.

Yay Angie. I've been waiting for your results lol and my fiance actually just reminded me. I love how involved he is. I pray all are fertilized and you get 3 transferred like you are wanting. My feelings say twins. I'm so hopeful for you girlie. Have a good night and I will be anticipating tomorrow.

Momma...hope you feel better and you get ur bfp soon as with all the ladies trying as well.

So excited for your news Angie! I hope they let you transfer three! Can't wait for your next update!

Thanks ladies. Today was a better day for sure. I have so much to be thankful for that it irritates me that much more that I feel so sad.

Momma, I'm sorry you are struggling. TTC can really stress you out. I hope you're method works this cycle and TR baby #2 will be announced.

Angie - 4 is awesome! Is your clinic doing ICSI if needed? If we only had the three we were going to push to have them all transferred because I didn't see the point of freezing only one. I think I liked the 3 day transfer better than the the 5 day with only having 4. If I had more I wouldn't have minded waiting it out. I thought I was going to be sad if they didnt do a 5 day because I did too much reading! Google obsessed during the process. It won't be long now! I bet this works for you.

Thanks everyone!
Jen, it is awesome that your man is involved with what is going on. Mine is oblivious sometimes.
Fluter, my clinic charges 2000 extra dollars for ICSI. My husband's SA was normal so we opted to not do that especially as we did not think we would be getting more than 4 eggs. I am going to ask them to do assisted hatching and embryo glue with the transfer. It is supposed to be included if needed but I want it included so I will push for it. We had 2 fertilize out of four and after my initial disappointment I realized that God took the option of three babies out of the equation and it's a blessing since I wanted so badly to transfer three and now I dont have the option to take that chance. It is better but still a little sad as it decreases my chances even though two to transfer is great. I figured two babies to transfer was maybe a 50 percent chance and 3 would be about 75%. 50% isnt too bad statistics.
I am amazed at the thought that we have two live babies living at my doctors office and Tuesday they are going to be switching houses. God is so unbelievably beautiful! I pray the both make it. It is so emotional to think about them not making it. This comes the part of the struggle hardest to bear--the tww. My transfer is Tuesday but she will be calling me back with a time. God always knows what He is doing so I will trust in him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->