Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

They lawyer said it would be hard for him for get an order reverting back to shared custody. I think I'll also have Children's Aid on my side. They will agree that shared is NOT in the kids' best interests. I literally cannot communicate with him, and they will write a letter agreeing to that. It's gonna be some work but I will be able to prove it's not in their best interests. I have no problem offering extra access. He'll have to move again, because he only has a 1 bedroom apartment and apparently has all three kids in there. It is illegal to have opposite gendered kids share a room here once they are over 6. My oldest kids, opposite genders, are 6 and almost 8.

Still, I need to get the hell out of here before he has it ordered that I stay here. I'm going to look at a place on Saturday. It's $1057 inclusive. With child support, and what I pay now with subsidy, I can afford $1062+ or $1300 inclusive. I can do my taxes next month and walk out with my refund and have firsts and lasts to put down and move in March 1 if all goes well.

Praying all went well Angie. IDK how the proess works, but I hope things went well

Brandi, I hope your court works out in your favor. I know how hard it is to have a spiteful ex.

My transfer was easy. The doc said I had one 8 cell 'good as it gets' baby and a 7 cell high level. I am ecstatic. I am writing a rest area in PA since the doc said I had to stop every couple of hours and rest. I am three hours from home and I am so thankful to be headed there. I dont really know about embryo grading as I looked it up barely for my husband so I will check it out nore later. I am bloated like I am 6 months along and I wasnt before. Implanting babies makes me happy. Gonna get me some tests yhis week and get started on the last hard part of this journey... The testing. Going home now. I will talk more later. I am gonna be pregnant and no proving otherwise!

Awesome! COngrats on being PUPO!! Get home and get some rest!!

Brandi, hopefully you can get moved before your ex can stop you, and good luck in court!

Brandi sorry you are having to go through that. Some men are only about what benefits them.
Angie, Im glad everything went well. Im excited for you! I hope you got home and got some rest. You deserve some good things!

Hope everything smoothes over and court is a breeze Brandi.

Angie woop woop!

I'm going to go look at three places this weekend. Unfortunately, no one wants to help and let me do a month to month lease, thus no last months rent. I can't come up with all of it and support the kids at the same time.

I set up a Gofundme and shared in some private Facebook groups. Just asking you ladies to pray for us that we get this.

Why are you moving Brandi? I thought you just got your girl in a great school? If you move it wouldn't be out of your district would it? If not, then why would your kid's dad be able to say anything about you moving? He shouldn't be able to say anything about you moving as lots of people move. As long as it doesn't take the kids out of his reach then no judge should tell you that you can't move. If it does take the kids out of his reach then he will have a big mark against you in court as it will look like you tried to take the kids away from him. I would think twice about moving as it looks bad that you are in a huge hurry to move. I guess I am just putting myself in the Judges shoes though. I think packing up and moving in such a hurry would sway my vote as a Judge. Maybe not though..
I hope you have awesome results with your GoFundMe page and everything works out in your favor.

Galvan, when is your IUI again?
LLawson, didn't you have an IUI this time?
Momma, you are in your go a day, skip a day month right?
Fluter, you are pretty and pregnant.
Navy, you and I should get our results around the same time. I think you said you could test on the 22nd?
Cupcake, I am glad your trip was great and all those teenagers were well-behaved.
Jen, did you decide to hold off on the IUI for your Momma? I can't recall.

I have been a little self-absorbed but I tried to keep up with what everyone is doing.
I am 1dp3dt. I just have been saying 4dpo. I don't have any tests so I don't know about my trigger shot, but I am gonna try to get some tomorrow. I won't be testing every day, but I am gonna try to do the trigger and then a few days after that is out. My official test day is the 26th.
I would love to be able to take a bath. I am not sure why I can't, but I am following the instructions to the letter. I have been laying in bed all day but tomorrow I am going to go to the grocery store tomorrow as a smal outing.
I have been having cramping and bloating and I know it is the transfer as I didn't have any of that after the first day of the retrieval. I feel confident that we get one baby but I pray we get both. That makes me feel selfish though. I do want both of them to survive though.
How did you feel after you transfer Fluter?

Brandi- Are you working? If so maybe borrow from your 401k or credit union? Not sure how things work where you are, but here the courts like to place kids with the parent who provides for them, not only financially, but stability as well. Hang in there...

Angie- I hope the cramps are your babies snuggling in tight!!!

LL- Fx'd crossed for you as well!

Jen-Remind me why your mom is going to Mexico LoL

Flutter- Hope your baby blues are better today!

Galvan- When are you doing iui again?

Sorry I'm in a fog today :/

Hi everyone else!!!

Next cycle, but only if it starts at the right time. I will be out of town part of February, so I need to be sure that I will be in town. If not, it will be the cycle after next.

Brandi - I'm sorry you're having to go through this. I hope your family won't be disrupted too much.

Angie - You're PUPO with twins! How exciting! I test on the 18th, so not too much before you test.

I've been sick for the last week and a half, plus trying not to stress during this TWW. I'm hoping that everything turns out well, but I had a dream this morning that AF showed up on this coming Saturday. Hopefully that's just nerves, since I've had more than one BFP dream that didn't come true.

Angie...more than likely yes. I want to see what the doctor suggest first, but I'm due for af on Sunday so we shall see but if so I will have my first monitoring ultrasound as early as next week. ...eekkkkk Glad you are home safe and nesting those beautiful miracles.

Navy, still hoping for your BFP and hope you feel better.

Cupcake. .. my moms getting dental implant done. Here in the states for a full mouth it's 45k. In Mexico it's only 14 + travel of course.

AFM...I will test in the morning just to make sure I'm not prego before going to my RE appt

Jen- Oh ok. That's crazy high! I'd go to Mexico too geez!

Galvan-Hope it works out this cycle for you!

Navy-Hope you get better soon! So far we have avoided the flu & assorted GI bugs!

Angie, I want to move to my hometown which is 45 minutes away. He previously agreed to me moving there, so according to the court order, I can live where I live now, or back in my hometown where my family is. Anywhere else, I need to get his permission or a further court order allowing it.

Moving in a hurry would be so that he can't get a court order taking that back and preventing us from moving near my family. His current access would not be affected or harmed in any way by my moving, nor would my proposal for extra access. I would do all the travelling, all drop offs and pick ups. He works in the same city that I am looking to move to, so a Friday to Sunday access on his weekend, he could pick them up after work, and I would drive back here to pick them back up again and bring them back home.

I also want to move there because my college programs are there and want to make sure we have secure finances and a secure home before applying. I won't have any problem getting in, as I have been accepted in the past.

If he got the kids 4 days a week, Asher loses his siblings, the kids lose Asher, they would lose their RESPs cuz half of my income would disappear and go to him. I would lose the subsidy on the house, and would be forced to move out because I would no longer qualify for the size of the home I have. We would end up homeless. There is so much destruction at the end of this if he wins.

I am in no way attempting to remove the kids from his reach (although with all he has put us through, he doesn't deserve them and Child Services is already on the verge of removing his unsupervised access and filing a motion to support such move). I would be proposing extra access when I go to defend having full custody.

It is extremely complicated. And with our special needs child, she is medically fragile and in need of a genetic test that her geneticist can't proceed with until he has all of our bloodwork. He refused to show up to that appointment, instead claiming I didn't tell him about it. He told CAS I didn't tell him, when I actually told him in front of them, AND sent him a reminder a week in advance. He has had the requisition for it for over a month and still refuses to submit his bloodwork. I now have to get a court order forcing him to submit it, as well as defend full custody. I don't mind giving extra access...an extra visit in the week and extend his weekend access, but he already doesn't take advantage of the access he has. He is doing it to keep control, make me panic, to hurt me. He doesn't care about the kids. He refused to take the kids their winter gloves last week when they forgot them in his van. It was -30 here and he said he wasn't bringing the gloves unless I gave him access to my house and garage.

He is extremely abusive and manipulative. He is telling the kids to tell Child Services I abuse them and to make them live with him. It is a very messy situation. I need to protect my kids and the best way is to move and the lawyer says to do it before he gets an order preventing me from moving. Our next court date is March 25.

Cupcake...I'm on maternity leave, so no, I have nothing I can borrow from

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->