Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

hey ladies! sorry i have been MIA, but haven't been feeling so hot the last week. I have come off some meds that are making me feel pretty bad. They don't tell yu these things when they put you on them. :hugs: Trying to sit and watch Wimbeldon and relax a bit. Hope everyone is well and either happily BDing to catch that egg or testing for their BFP (oh and I can't forget the few ladies who are waiting for their little miracles to come). :flower:

Love you all and talk again soon. :hugs:

(oh and AF actually came 2 days early this time, which is probably a blessing the way I feel. This month may be counted out too if I can't even muster the energy to clean my house then Bdin may be out of the question, unless I can get the hubby to do all the work. :winkwink:)

A little special extra baby dust and prayers to my friend from the very beginning of my TR journey......Good Luck Crystal!!!!!!! :hugs::hugs:

hey ladies! sorry i have been MIA, but haven't been feeling so hot the last week. I have come off some meds that are making me feel pretty bad. They don't tell yu these things when they put you on them. :hugs: Trying to sit and watch Wimbeldon and relax a bit. Hope everyone is well and either happily BDing to catch that egg or testing for their BFP (oh and I can't forget the few ladies who are waiting for their little miracles to come). :flower:

(oh and AF actually came 2 days early this time, which is probably a blessing the way I feel. This month may be counted out too if I can't even muster the energy to clean my house then Bdin may be out of the question, unless I can get the hubby to do all the work. :winkwink:)

A little special extra baby dust and prayers to my friend from the very beginning of my TR journey......Good Luck Crystal!!!!!!! :hugs::hugs:

Jas, so glad you checked in with us:hugs: I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well:nope: take the time you need to get rested up:thumbup: If you're not feeling up to bd'ing...you could always *help* dh fill a soft cup and put that in:shrug: I KNOW, not very romantic, but depends on how you feel about missing a month of trying...just a thought:winkwink:

Are you still doing Maca? I'm doing 3000mg this cycle (dh is taking 2000mg)and so far, we feel great! This will be my first full cycle taking this. I hope it helps:)

Aww thank you so much Jasmine you are so kind babes..I am just plodding on and having a carefree attitude...I am blessed with what I already have therefore anything else is a bonus...I aint gonna continue stressing over when I should be getting hubby into the bedroom because the OPK's are telling me too!...you are always in my thoughts too hunny, and I really hope you start to feel better soon and I know what you mean about the energy thing!...I feel like I am ready to retire and collect my pension :haha: ...As for the housework....the house will still be there when your not so housework can wait.......I have started putting some upbeat music on when I am cleaning for a little motivation. Zumba is working a treat too, I seem to have more energy now I am exercising more....strange... Take care Jasmine things will be improving soon I am so sure of it...Big Hugs..xxxx :hugs::hugs:

Good luck with the Macca Faith, for you and your hubby, as long as you feel great taking it....it will be doing wonders for your energy and morale.....I really hope you get your BFP soon xxxx

I feel it in my heart we are due some BFP news on here....I can feel it in my bones....so come on girls we CAN and WILL be successful at the TTC mission!!!:happydance:Just go with the flow ladies....we will be blessed soon I am sure...xxx take care for now xxx

Hey girls :) Hope you are having a great day! I've been having very small cramps- my be the witch on her way...I figure I'll know by July 4th. I'm in a great mood, which doesn't happen when she's near - so maybe she's a few days off.

wow- 9 months of mat leave!!! I fight for 12 weeks!!! Good luck to you sweetie! Enjoy your little gift from God!!!!

Good luck to all of you trying for that BFP- I feel July may be our month!

How are you spuggle and how is the piercing going? xxxxx

Hi Jojo, 2 weeks now until i start my course, i'm so excited to have this opportunity. Can't wait to start working, i need to get out of these 4 walls lol. xx

How are you spuggle and how is the piercing going? xxxxx

Hi Jojo, 2 weeks now until i start my course, i'm so excited to have this opportunity. Can't wait to start working, i need to get out of these 4 walls lol. xx

I really hope the next weeks fly then Spuggle and I bet you will be buzzing to get started with your course........I am sure you will fly through it all with flying colours!:thumbup:

Faith- What exactly does Macca help with? I got a BFN this am at 14 dpo so I figure:witch is on her way. Time to think about the next cycle- Clomid starts CD3-7. I might hold off cause the OH is not gonna be in the same state as me POSSIBLY when I "O". It all depends on when AF actually shows. Don't want to waste it. I keep questioning my "o" day was. CD13 which makes me 14 dpo or what I have as 5dpo when I had cramps but no pos opk...then I still have 6 days til AF. I do BBT but my neighbor likes to start his car next to my window at 3:30am every day so return 30 minutes later so I'm not sure how accurate my temping is.

Just a little something to make you smile- Remember how when the kids were little and they started saying grown up sayings that make you laugh out loud? My younger one was playing on webkinz the other night and I asked her how her summer was going so far- She just kept concentrating on the game and said " Just living the dream, Mommy. Living the dream". That kid tickles me every time she opens her mouth!:winkwink:

Faith- What exactly does Macca help with? I got a BFN this am at 14 dpo so I figure:witch is on her way. Time to think about the next cycle- Clomid starts CD3-7. I might hold off cause the OH is not gonna be in the same state as me POSSIBLY when I "O". It all depends on when AF actually shows. Don't want to waste it. I keep questioning my "o" day was. CD13 which makes me 14 dpo or what I have as 5dpo when I had cramps but no pos opk...then I still have 6 days til AF. I do BBT but my neighbor likes to start his car next to my window at 3:30am every day so return 30 minutes later so I'm not sure how accurate my temping is.

Just a little something to make you smile- Remember how when the kids were little and they started saying grown up sayings that make you laugh out loud? My younger one was playing on webkinz the other night and I asked her how her summer was going so far- She just kept concentrating on the game and said " Just living the dream, Mommy. Living the dream". That kid tickles me every time she opens her mouth!:winkwink:

Cj: I hope you're just *off* on O date and you still get your BFP this cycle:winkwink: HOWEVER, here is a link that describes what Maca is all about: https://natural-fertility-info.com/maca
After reading it, you can type in google, TTc with Maca...or something similar. Lots of good info:) This will be my first FULL cycle taking it. I'm currently doing 3000mg, which I believe is the upper level of recommended dosage...(I may do more research on that..) I haven't noticed any side-effects although some people have had insomnia issues when taking too late in the evening. I just divided my dosage between breakfast & lunch. Also, I take the gelatinized capsules rather than straight powder. Lastly, I have read too, that taking ORGANIC is better in terms of growing conditions. Anyway, one more thing to add to the TTC Cocktail:winkwink:

As far as taking with clomid...I'm not sure, but certainly google it! I'm sure you'll get answers:)

:dust:

Hello ladies :)

Happy Canada Day weekend!!

6-7 dpo I think? lol Having some steady cramps for the past few days :( Not a lot going on in the symptom section lol 6 days until testing if af does not get me first :).

I hope you all are having a great weekend. :hugs:

Good Morning/afternoon/or evening ladies, wherever you are in the world, hope you are all well, i have my fingers crossed for some bfp news this month, where is everyone in their cycles ??? xx

I'm still lurking on here too waiting for some good news to jump on xxxx

Hey ladies! I had a post I thought I posted, but I guess it got lost in space. I hope everyone is well. I am having a whacked out cycle as I O'd on CD 9. I guess it may be the medicine, but who knows. :shrug:

Faith- Hope the macca does the trick this time. :flower:

Good luck ladies! :hugs:

lol @ Jasmine....You did post something as I read it and responded??...Not sure where it has gone then babes.....

Aww glad you are still popping in Jo...nice to see you still care about us and I like it when you pop in it shows us TR girls that miracles DO happen.xxx

Spuggle....I am 8DPO today and on the final countdown...:shrug:..Good luck everyone xxx

lol @ Jasmine....You did post something as I read it and responded??...Not sure where it has gone then babes.....

Aww glad you are still popping in Jo...nice to see you still care about us and I like it when you pop in it shows us TR girls that miracles DO happen.xxx

Spuggle....I am 8DPO today and on the final countdown...:shrug:..Good luck everyone xxx

Must be lost in cyberspace, eh? :dohh: I saw your chart and wow, what a temp spike.....looking good! :hugs:

Well I managed to get some Bdin in on the right days so....here's hoping. I need one of us to have some success here soon. Be it me or my friends here. I'll say a little prayer for us all.....again. I know it's in His time and will, but sometimes it gets a little frustrating. Especially after you have had a M/C cause you know you can conceive, but its all chance as to when this, when that. Most of you know how I'm feeling since most of us have had one or M/Cs since our TR. Maybe I need to pray harder? :shrug: I love you ladies, and would probably go wacko if not for you all to talk to. The DH gets tired of hearing all about the TTC stuff and every O day he says, well, that's it we conceived that time. He doesn't understand how much of a slim chance there really is every month. On a funny note though, every time I say CM he gets this yucky look on his face so I have had to resort to calling it cervical "fluid". Something about the mucous factor weirds him out. I'm like....you've seen me give birth twice and the word cervical mucous freaks you out? :haha: It's quite funny. Well, I've wrote a book now and so I will check back later, my friends. You are all in my thoughts and prayers everyday! :hugs:

Spuggle, thanks for caring for us here:hugs: I'm cd 15...waiting for a + opk..should be any day now:thumbup: I'm having lots of ewcm so I know the moment is coming:)

Crystal, I hope and pray this is your month:hugs: You deserve it:happydance:

Jasmine, glad you got some bd'ing in:) Funny anout your dh, as mine says the very same thing. I'm always reminding him that the conception window is really small and EVERYTHING has to aline just right:haha: It is an ABSOLUTE miracle that ANYONE gets preggers:flower:

Cj; I meant to comment on your sweet little girls comments about "livin' the dream":rofl: Oh to be young and carefree:)

Must be lost in cyberspace, eh? :dohh: I saw your chart and wow, what a temp spike.....looking good! :hugs:

Well I managed to get some Bdin in on the right days so....here's hoping. I need one of us to have some success here soon. Be it me or my friends here. I'll say a little prayer for us all.....again. I know it's in His time and will, but sometimes it gets a little frustrating. Especially after you have had a M/C cause you know you can conceive, but its all chance as to when this, when that. Most of you know how I'm feeling since most of us have had one or M/Cs since our TR. Maybe I need to pray harder? :shrug: I love you ladies, and would probably go wacko if not for you all to talk to. The DH gets tired of hearing all about the TTC stuff and every O day he says, well, that's it we conceived that time. He doesn't understand how much of a slim chance there really is every month. On a funny note though, every time I say CM he gets this yucky look on his face so I have had to resort to calling it cervical "fluid". Something about the mucous factor weirds him out. I'm like....you've seen me give birth twice and the word cervical mucous freaks you out? :haha: It's quite funny. Well, I've wrote a book now and so I will check back later, my friends. You are all in my thoughts and prayers everyday! :hugs:

LMAO Jasmine, re: CM, my DH was exactly the same when I told him about the EWCM and I explained it with the words egg white cervical mucus, he is like...........hmmmm ok then and we have to have sex now cos you have stuff coming out of you which stretches and resembles eggs!!!! LOL..:haha: Now I dont even mention what my CM is like or talk about the details anymore, I think I did totally take all of the intimacy out of our babydancing, however we are trying to get our spark back and going with the flow is working for us at the moment....xxx I really hope you have caught Jasmine, I also ovulated earlier than usual so I know O can catch you off guard sometimes.......Best of luck babes, I will be praying for you as always xxx

Spuggle, thanks for caring for us here:hugs: I'm cd 15...waiting for a + opk..should be any day now:thumbup: I'm having lots of ewcm so I know the moment is coming:)

Crystal, I hope and pray this is your month:hugs: You deserve it:happydance:

Jasmine, glad you got some bd'ing in:) Funny anout your dh, as mine says the very same thing. I'm always reminding him that the conception window is really small and EVERYTHING has to aline just right:haha: It is an ABSOLUTE miracle that ANYONE gets preggers:flower:

Cj; I meant to comment on your sweet little girls comments about "livin' the dream":rofl: Oh to be young and carefree:)

Good luck catching your egg Faith!!! best CM at the moment for you to get busy, go for it girl....enjoy xxx Best wishes xxx

LMAO Jasmine, re: CM, my DH was exactly the same when I told him about the EWCM and I explained it with the words egg white cervical mucus, he is like...........hmmmm ok then and we have to have sex now cos you have stuff coming out of you which stretches and resembles eggs!!!! LOL..:haha: Now I dont even mention what my CM is like or talk about the details anymore, I think I did totally take all of the intimacy out of our babydancing, however we are trying to get our spark back and going with the flow is working for us at the moment....xxx I really hope you have caught Jasmine, I also ovulated earlier than usual so I know O can catch you off guard sometimes.......Best of luck babes, I will be praying for you as always xxx
It's funny though, my DH always gets the urge to DTD when I am Oing. The rest of the time we'll go(well, sometimes more than 4 or 5 days). It's like he can sense I'm in my fertile time. He'a a man so I'm sure he doesn't count days like us women do to know when we're Oing. I think its natural instinct or hormones...? something.....Do any of your hubbys do this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->