Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Jen, Clomid did not push my ovulation date back on either cd5 or cd3. I would watch my cycle carefully as it doesn't push back everyone's ovulation. I used it three times and it didn't change my o date either time.

Fluter, where are you registering?

LLawson, I understand about testing for sure..
Cupcake, I figured I could test tomorrow since the test was pretty dark yesterday. I figure that it will show still barely there or negative. I am only 6dpo. So no test would be a real positive for me.

I have been having trouble sleeping. I cant sleep on my belly at all and I am so warm my hubby fusses all night about how I am roasting him. Poor guy woke up this morning and said he could light a cigarette on my butt I was so hot last night and he didn't mean it in a flattering way. Also, I have been having to get up in the middlle of the night to pee. I haven't had any coffee as it makes my belly rumble. I guess the hot flashes are about the only side effect of the progesterone so far. That and a few vivid dreams. I haven't taken a bath yet but I want to. I have been sitting around watching movies and I was watching Rise of the Guardians today and cried like a baby. It was pathetic. I am crampy on and off. I am staying tired. Me and the hubby have been together quite a few years and last night is the first night I went to bed before him. I yawn all day long. The worst part of the tww; deciding which 'symptom' is from a baby and which is from a pill.
I am gonna crochet some sweaters and dresses. I would love to have a girl, but if I have a boy I want to be prepared. :)
Waiting on everyone's testing days! I prolly will test every other day starting tomorrow.

Oh I hate the tww with a passion Angie.

Fluter how you feeling hun?

Jen exciting news.

AFM, well Allen and I had a huge blow out last night.bNo DTD and we are not gonna have anymore babies. I'm gonna focus on my weight loss and getting in tip top shape for our Vacation to Flordia the first week of June. I'm saddened by it, heart broke, but yet I'm perfectly content. No more worries or stressing over anything that could potentially be nothing anyways. I'm very lucky to have Emmaleigh, and she being a large joy to our lives.

A little update. I will have monitoring on CD10 now since I ovulate on the earlier side. As of 1/1/15 my insurance no longer covers clomid, so for 15 pills (3 pills at 50mg daily for 5 days) will cost $78.96... blahhh plus I have to order my ovidrel (which can be overnighted) thru cvs caremark. So hopefully Compassionate care will hurry up

Momma-I'm sorry your sad, but wish you well! Maybe things will change for you & dh?

Jen-Not to expensive, but to me that is a crazy high dose to start at, usually folks start out at 50mg, especially if they O on their own. You may end up with quints girl! lol I'm not the Dr. tho so best wishes!

I haven't started testing yet, although I bought a bunch of tests. I really don't want to see a BFN before I have to, and I'm not feeling confident about this cycle anymore. DH is still optimistic, so at least that's something.

Cupcake don't jinx me...lol I have had twin dreams but have associated them with Angie. I pray i dont over stimulate.

So many in the TWW. I'm so hopeful for you ladies.

Jen there are so many BFP's on RB's FB page I can't wait for you to announce yours.

Today I felt better than I have in a week. My headache was mild today and I wasnt nearly as emotional. We got our registry at Babies R Us completed today. We will probably do one more at Target due to some family not wanting to drive to Babies R Us. I wasn't even sure what to register for and everything is so expensive. It's pretty ridiculous really. We had fun though and I needed it.

Thanks Fluter. Baby shopping and registries are always a bit uplifting.

Cupcake don't jinx me...lol I have had twin dreams but have associated them with Angie. I pray i dont over stimulate.
LOL I have ALWAYS had a dream about red headed twin boys since before my TR! I guess since we are heading for IVF, maybe my dream can one day become a reality....I'm sure you will have good results Jen!

So many in the TWW. I'm so hopeful for you ladies.

Jen there are so many BFP's on RB's FB page I can't wait for you to announce yours.

Today I felt better than I have in a week. My headache was mild today and I wasnt nearly as emotional. We got our registry at Babies R Us completed today. We will probably do one more at Target due to some family not wanting to drive to Babies R Us. I wasn't even sure what to register for and everything is so expensive. It's pretty ridiculous really. We had fun though and I needed it.
Glad your feeling better Flutter! Exciting to register! Each step makes it more real!

AFM.....I took my LAST Femara script this cycle. Figured it wouldn't hurt & it was here so why not? Wasn't really hopeful until I got past my normal LP, which I always have a 14 dpo with med. Today is 13dpo & I'm regretting taking it as I KNOW af is on her way & feel the familiar pangs of sadness yet again. frown emoticon This time last year I was pregnant...*sigh can't believe its been a year & I'm still heart broken over our loss...I guess the good news is I'm down 13 pounds & we have started seriously saving for IVF, but it just stinks that its come to this! But enough whining! I know God has a plan for us & I guess this was my last ditch effort to manipulate the situation lol So until I get my BMI down to where it needs to be & our savings up we are officially now done with TTC, other than keeping up with when af is due of course.....Hoping this is our year of Miracles!

Cupcake Im so sorry about your loss last year. Im sure God does have a Grand plan for you. Im hoping he does for all of us ladies!
Navy, I have my fingers crossed for you!
Fluter, Im glad you are feeling better!
Mommabrown Im so sorry but I understand your frustrations all too well! Im very close to throwing in the towel!
Jenafyr. My prescriptions was 28.00 for a 5 day supply of 100 mg and it went up just a little when I went to 150 mg. Ill have to look my receipt up and let you know. I havent bought any after the first of the year yet. Im going to continue getting it so he thinks Im taking it. LOL. If I have enough and you are on it awhile you can have it for what I paid for it. If its cheaper on you?
Angie, cant wait for your positive and see how many babies you have. Im going through some horrible nights sweats. Sounds like what you are experiencing. My husband asked me in the middle of the night last night why I had been so hot the last few nights. Ive been going to bed comfortable and during the middle of the night, wake up sweating and burning up but when I throw the covers off Im freezing where Im sweating I guess? I cover back up and within minutes Im doing the same thing and I cant sleep. He said I was so hot he could feel the heat coming off of me. Ive done this off and on for awhile and thought it was the Clomid. Now that Im not on it, it makes me wonder if its the Metformin? I know I cant get any good sleep because of it! Im on cycle day 26 so Im sure Af will hit soon!
Goodluck ladies!

Aww Llawson thank you. I was told a different pharmacy may have been cheaper but I have it now. Trying to decide whether to take it in the morning or at night.

AFM... went dress shopping. It was a bit disappointing. My consultant could have cared less if I found a dress. They were so busy she picked only 2 dresses and I did the rest. I have some time so I'm not stressing.

Cupcake I'm sorry sweetie. This journey can just down right suck the life out of you if you let it. You have goals in place for the year so I would focus on bringing positivity to those. Even though IVF is not what any of us had in mind at the beginning of this journey, it can ultimately give you the goal you set out for. Sometimes plans need to be tweaked. Hang in tnere.

LL it could be you met doing the hot flashes. Not getting good sleep is the worst. I feel your pain there for sure.

Jen Id take the clomid at night to try to avoid the headaches and down size any mood swings you might get.

AFM - I almosted fainted and puked in a baby thrift store today. It scared me. Everything went from fine to hot and blurry in two seconds. I haven't felt myself all day. I'm getting concerned about my health with each passing day. 3 days until the appointment with the new doctor. I'm hoping for some answers. I don't want to feelike this for the next 12-13 weeks. Baby seems fine. He's busy as ever in there kicking the crap out of my bladder and ribs

:bfn: for me today. Hubby has horrible line eye and thinks he sees something, but it's a stark white negative. Oh well, on to the next cycle. Gonna just eat crackers and watch tv today.

Cupcake, I think my heart was broken when I had to face the thought of never having a baby without ivf. Losing both my tubes was a tough thing. You are a strong woman, you will do well with ivf even though it isn't a journey of us want to be forced to take.
Jen, I haven't had a single dream about babies, especially not twins. I kind of have always associated my low progesterone levels to little to no symptoms. With both of my living children I had 'textbook' pregnancies. I don't expect to have many signs of pregnancy and I associate al the symptoms I have now to the progesterone I have to take. I am 8dpo and my trigger shot was still pretty visible yesterday. I have to admit that it's hard to stay positive some days. I am testing every day..

Fluter, I know that you are ready for some relief. I hope your new doctor can help you so you don't have to spend the rest of your pregnancy in misery.

Navy, you tested a little early??

Momma, I am sorry about you and your hubby having issues. I know how feel. Me and mine have had a few pretty bad rows too. It seems like it never ends sometimes.

Jen, I am sure you will find the perfect dress. My sis is going at her wedding alone. She didn't hire a consultant, mainly because she likes to be in charge I think.

I will know in 5 days whether my ivf worked. It is such a daunting thing to face. I should be financially able to do ivf again around April, but I sure hope I don't have to spend the money again as I was really hoping to buy my son a vehicle this year. I know that life very seldom works out how you plan though and I am trying to prepare myself either way. I still think that I will be pregnant, but it's better to be ready for anything
I sure do want to be able to give my baby the gift got for him. Well, we shall see in a number of days.

I saw this posted in the TR group on Facebook. Thought it was interesting and may explain why some ladies have progesterone issues after TL/TR

Attachments

• 10917365_10202253880147542_4068750319973998633_n.jpg
    10917365_10202253880147542_4068750319973998633_n.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 7
Navy it's still early...you may not be out yet.

Jen what a hefer. You'd think that they would try hard to make a sale.

Cupcake I'm sorry hun. Sending you massive hugs. This crap is never easy.

Flutter take it slow and easy till you appt. I hope the new Dr gives you the answers you need.

Thank you girld.....well Allen and I have a big communication problem. Not so much me as him. He is afraid of conflict and will say whatever to please me, or thinks that having more children with me will keep me with him(like he is even going to lose me crazy man). Anyways I'm gonna focus on weight loss and fixing myself. I think that I will stay quiet about babies for awhile and see where we end up at. If it leads back there so be it and if not I'm content with it as well.

I tested at 14dpiui which is also 14dpo, so not early. I expect AF to arrive tomorrow, so on to round 2.

Sorry about the bfn Navy. IUI is all about timing, so hopefully they get it right this next round :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->