Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

My test lines are almost gone. I think the difference was in diluting my urine. I don't know why my tests are yellowed like that as my urine is white. I don't drink coffee or pop or anything that has caffeine. When I was drinking caffeine it didn't do that. It's crazy.
I am not feeling positive anymore. I know I should be able to do another cycle in April but I don't understand why it wouldn't have worked this time as I have no fertility problems and neither does my hubby. Just goes to show ya that it's a tough ride and sometimes you gotta be stronger than you want to be. I am feeling pretty negative despite having a night of I am pregnant dreams that woke me up feeling anticipation and hope.
I don't feel anything apart from my progesterone symptoms. I also am 10dpo and all I have is a very light line from my trigger that I took 12 days ago. I only have 3 days left until my period shows. I am starting to feel sadness. My hubby has been so hopeful that I know it will be tough for him to accept my negative. Plus, we will have to wait for at least 4 months before we will have the money to try again. This truly is a tough thing to keep pushing through. I did find out today though that Starbucks and Bank of America and WalGreens cover IVF and I am seriously considering making one of those places my new career even though I have spent the last 4 years in college. My hubby's insurance doesn't even cover Clomid. It's sad really. I got three days of hope left and then I gotta face facts. Pray that my hubby and I will walk past this with strength and grace. We will surely need it.

LLawson, I am sorry about cd1. I am close behind you.
Brandy, I bet your girls are beautiful!
Fluter, thanks for the test comparision. I am positive my test was diluted as I have been guzzling water for weeks. Today's test was really barely there. I don't think I will be as blessed. You ready for your new doctor's appt?

I learned far too many times people count themselves out with IVF so I am not counting you out Angie. Hang in there :)

Heres my precious little ones right at 10 months

Attachments

• 10389715_10204583455924546_8322750909033976307_n.jpg
    10389715_10204583455924546_8322750909033976307_n.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 7
Angie, I am not counting you out yet!! Maybe the line won't completely disappear!! Don't lose hope! Miracles do happen, especially for wonderful people!

Angie, I'm with Brandy. I was doubting my lines and my chances. So I'm still holding out for your BFP

Brandy - omg they are too stinkin cute!

I didn't even see the doctor just an NP. They were very thorough and did not rush me one bit. They are also ordering my birthing records so I can discuss a possible VBA2C with the doctor at my next appointment. I will do the glucose test then along with all of my other labs that I'm concerned about. Basically the same thing my doctor office was going to do but at least I did feel like my voice was heard and they didn't dismiss my concerns or questions.

They are so beautiful, Brandy!

Angie, I'm not counting you out either. You are still PUPO. It's not over!

What sweet babies, Brandi!

Angie- Hoping you get a definite bfp soon! Your not our til af shows!!!

Thanks for encouraging me Ladies! I know I have a few more days left until I have to face trying again. I haven't sit down and readied myself for it yet as my husband is still being annoyingly positive. It makes me even more depressed to know that he is so positive. I will test the next few days but I don't expect a miracle and honestly my faith in me getting a miracle ever is reaching it's end. I really do appreciate you Ladies trying to help me be hopeful.
Brandy, your baby girls are so pretty. I hope your surgery goes well.
I have spent the week in bed.. Crocheting and just laying around. No baths, no coffee, no joy... just Golden Girls on t.v. and being lazy. If I have to go through this again, it won't be the same way I bet. I will be living and not laying around again. I have hated just sitting here trying to be extra cautious. I want coffee and a hot bath. The only really good thing about ivf possibly not working is that I might be able to push myself to lose a few pounds and be able to crochet our future children some outfits. It sure is hard to think about tossing those thousands of dollars down my doctor's pocket. He asked me when I came in for my transfer if me and the hubby had tried any of the nice restaurants in New York, I wasn't going to tell him I had eaten mostly bologna and bread as money was too tight so I said that we had just tried the fast food in our room, (which we didn't have one of those either), but now that I think about it, with my 6 thousand he could take his wife out for some pretty good dinners. That part stings quite a bit.
I feel like crying my little heart out today. I wonder if I did, would God hear me---and even then, would it make a difference..

Brandy the girls are adorable. You are so blessed.
Angie...I still have hope for you and praying.

Afm....wishing these week would hurry up. My monitoring ultrasound is Monday and I'm so anxious to see how many follicles have matured. At 150 mg of clomid I hope it's great! !!

Thank you... I got approved for compassionate care but only at 50% but hey every little bit helps.

Yay I'm glad you got approved. 50% is better than nothing for sure because those meds are stupid expensive!

Figured since I opened my phone and this is the last place I was I would throw my fit here... I don't share really personal stuff like medical on fb.

I went to my pre op for the stupid anesthesiologist today. I fill out all the paper work with previous surgeries... I list tl and tr... Then Mr Dr who has no freaking personality walks in the room looks at it and says wow you're doing this backwards aren't you? Wtf is that supposed to mean? I said excuse me? He says it's OK you're done the nurse got everything she needed to from you. I wanted to punch him. I don't even know what he really meant by it but it seemed super rude.

I'm already stressed to the max because I'm so sick from about bleeding to death since September. I haven't stopped at all... It slows down but doesn't stop. I have depleted my iron so low I have to have 5 infusions if that doesn't work I have to have a transfusion of blood... And this a$$hat is making rude remarks to me? I didn't choose this.

Oh and filing a grievance won't help the whole department is being let go 3/1 I was told due to restructuring and hiring a 3rd party. Thanks for taking it out on me jack wagon.

Sorry for your bad time. I'd have showed ass. Praying you get better soon.

Sorry Brandy about the Mcdickwad! The girls are beautiful too.

Angie hang in there babe. Fx for you and lots of prayers.

Lawson sorry AF found you.

Fluter I'm sorry you didn't see Dr but at least you feel better with his staff already.
Jen I hope you get extra good results.
Sorry for anyone I missed.

Brandy that was insensitive no matter what he meant by it. It shouldn't have been said at all! Sorry girl. Hang in there. Hopefully you'll start feeling better once youvr had the surgery.

I had a decent nights sleep last night. I've had maybe 3 decent nights of sleep for the last two plus weeks. I had a good day yesterday with only a slight headache. I'm going to get some Tylenol PM today to see if that will help. It seems if I don't sleep as well I wake up with a headache. I keep a mild one nearly all day though.

Angie I hope you pop in with a surprise test today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->