Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Sorry Navy, Im sure Im right behind you. I dont feel anything. No pregnancy symptoms or AF symptoms but she has been known to take me by surprise sometimes and show up with no signs. Im actually feeling really good and normal. Im thinking its because Im finally off the Clomid. Tomorrow will be 14 days after my IUI.
Jenafyr, Walmart is the cheapest pace for Clomid here. I found I had the least symptoms taking mine at about 10-11 a.m. The doctor and pharmacist said morning as soon as I got up. I tried nights like everyone said to avoid symptoms but I woke up sick everyday so I couldnt take it at night. I think it just depends on the person. Headaches were my worst symptom at first and I found out the Excedrin migraine worked great for them.
Fluter with my first pregnancy, I blacked out every time I got in a store that was small or in the Mall where there were alot of people. The doctor told me that happened sometimes and I just needed to stay away from crowded areas. I was fine with the last two. I wonder if you have something lie that going on?
Still have you in my prayers Angie!

Fluter - I hope everything goes well with you on your appt and you mesh better with your doctor.

I didn't have very many side effects from the clomid, but I take mine at night since I take my thyroid meds in the morning. The only thing I noticed was that my ovulation was a lot more painful. Then again, it wasn't as bad when I triggered with ovidrel as it was when I was just ovulating naturally.

CD1 today, as expected, so Wednesday I go in for bloodwork and ultrasounds. This cycle my RE is adding gonal f and progesterone supplements. I think I'm supposed to go in on day 10 for another ultrasound, but I don't remember. The RE drew us a sheet and I haven't looked at it for a while. Hubby is still positive that everything will work out. I am as well, but I'm also thinking beyond that, if things don't work out. In the end, we still have each other, so we're still winners.

KMFX for you, Angie!

So much going on...
Navy..sorry about your BFP but it's good you are optimistic.

Fluter... hopefully the doctor can help you figure out what is going on. I could never be in warm small places.

Angie... anxiously awaiting your BFP.

Llawson. Prayers for your bfp soon.

AFM... reality hit this morning when I knew today was the start of my clomid. Me and OH had an us day yesterday and went to a bridal show and had a walk on the beach. It was fun and much needed.

Thanks Ladies! I hope all goes well with my appointment tomorrow. I checked my blood pressure yesterday just to be sure and it was perfect so at least I don't have pre-e concerns.

Navy did you sign up for the compassionate care? I couldn't remember if you did. If so you'll be happy with a savings on those Gonal pens. They are expensive. When I did femera Gonal trigger combo, I responded really well. Almost too well. Hopefully you or LL won't have to do another cycle!

Hey Chicks!

Navy, sorry about the negative. I am excited to watch this medicated cycle play out for you. I think it might be just what you need.

Jen, I bet you are nervous! With the journey you have been on, you finally get to start trying more than on your own and you have a wedding coming up and everything. It's wonderful when things fall into place.

LLawson, Clomid sure has a way of making things tough. It's good you get a break from it as I think getting used to pills makes them lose their effectiveness.

Fluter, Good that your bp is not off. Hopefully you get the help tomorrow you need.

AFM: I tested and my trigger is still there. Just as dark. I don't think that shot is ever gonna go away. I took that shot the 8th of January. It is amazing to me that the shot can last so long. I keep testing every day to see if it is less but it isn't. I will post a photo of all the ones I have taken so far. I am 9dpo. I don't expect any sign of a double line until at least 11dpo.. I am praying so hard that this is our time. It makes me feel selfish though. I know I don't deserve it. My hubby is so sure and I am scared to death. Also, I am up and down with my emotions. It is a stressful week.

Two different pictures of the same tests. I dont think the line is getting any lighter do you guys? How long does a trigger shot stay? Impatient for the thing to disappear. i am wasting all my tests.

Angie 9dpo looks darker to me than 7dpo. I'll dig up my tests and see what they looked like. Triggers are max 10 days. Depending on your body mine was gone in 7 I think.

Holy sh! T Fluter 26w! Wow congrats

Angie looking back mine were almost gone already at 2dpo! The photos of the purple and white are beginning the day of trigger 7/9. The pink and white are my Frers beginning 9dpo.

Attachments

• 20130712_110725.jpg
    20130712_110725.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 7
  • bfp.jpg
    bfp.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 6
I think 9dpo is possibly a smidge darker too but the yellow makes it hard to see....

I thought it looked darker too. Isn't it true that some triggers never completely go away? That they fade and then start as BFPs?

Yes Brandi! I saw it about 50% of the time on the boards. Stalking Angie!

I peek in when I can.

Angie I say 9dpo is darker. I got my positive then. My trigger never completely went away with the IVF. Trigger did show on frer at 11 days after on one of my IUI's. I will highly recommend you get a different brand. Those Walmart ones were no where near the sensitivity as even the dollar tree but certainly my FRER's were the best. I'll try to look back at my tests. OMGSH!!! So excited.

Hi Brandy! Isn't it crazy. The last week of 2nd Tri!

Here is 8 days post trigger to 11 days. Never got a true negative

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 8
Here's my test the first one is my frer on 11 days post trigger and it's my bfp at 6dp3dt and one for the next day

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 5
Brandy, how are those girls almost turning one? Seems impossible that a year has nearly gone by!

Brandy, how are those girls almost turning one? Seems impossible that a year has nearly gone by!

It's absolutely crazy around my house! They are behind by about 4 weeks because of their slightly early arrival so it's bought my a little more time from them being super mobile until the last month. Both are zooming all over crawling, pulling themselves up, and now starting to cruise around furniture. The teething is still in full swing... Danica has 3 teeth and Cecelia 2. Plus I have surgery in a week.

Oh Ya and they are in that stage where they dance to every catchy tune they hear on commercials it so cute!

Well, CD1 for me. This one snuck up on me but I wasnt feeling pregnant so no surprise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->