Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Sad to say but I don't have enough time or well, self discipline to do workout videos at home :/ I do walk when its nice, but that's a few months away yet....I plan to go into work early Monday so I can get the enrollment stuff outta the way, then I will be able to just go by there on my way in or on my way home & sweat! lol

Hey ladies... ok some interesting info I just received from my GYN...I wanted to share.

TMI....Some of you know I have had issues with my CM, recurrent BV and dryness.

Well at my last appointment which was for my annual....once again I had BV, which I knew. I said enough already. It seemed I was getting one every month after ttc. So he ordered a 9 panel screening along with my regular stuff.

He called to say pretty much everything was normal, except BV and much to his surprise I had NO....zip, zero zilch Lactobacillus... this concerened him... he said normally if its low I would get a YI.... not BV. He said this could be a HUGE impact on my ttc. I have known for some time that my cm was probably why I havent been pregnant. He suggested live culture yogurt at least once at night. I dont typically eat yogurt. I love it, but just dont tend to buy it. He said getting my Ph and vaginal environment back to 100% doesnt happen over night and he said IUI is my best bet. Its crazy to think that would keep ALL sperm out of where they need to be, but I'm just glad I have some answers. I pray yogurt will work as well as IUI.

I had a homeopathic Dr once that told me to insert yogurt vaginally. I didn't do it but I've heard of it..

I have heard of that also... could be a tasty treat for my OH...:haha:

Navy your IUI will be right behind Jen's.

Cupcake - Aww sweet little calf. Great job on the weigh loss. I may try plexus after baby to help me shed some weight. I'm at 14lbs gained so far.

Momma - sounds like you're doing well on the weigh loss path too! Trying to lose weight sucks lol

Jen - I've read that your can use the yogurt internally as well also acidophilus capsules that are live cultures

Momma and Cupcake awesome on your weight loss! I havent walked for a few days and this period was horrible! Ive eat everything sweet we had in the house. This was back to one of my normal pre clomid cycles and I forgot just how bad they were. LOL IM scared to weigh myself right now.
Brandy and Fluter, that would be awesome if you could donate your eggs to someone you knew that needed them. How does that work? Im guessing IVF just using your eggs? Im learning so much on here from you ladies. I never knew anything about the follie measurements and stuff until I started talking with you ladies. Lots of interesting things I never knew.
Jenafyr, I filled my Clomid today. Im not going to use it, but Im refilling them cause he only gives me 3 refills at a time and I dont want him to catch on to what Im doing. It was 24.00 for 15 (50 mg) pills. I thought it was more than that but it was just 24.00 if you end up needing any let me know. The Clomid made me have many false positives on my LH testing. Cupcake recommended I wait to test for LH until 3 days after my last pill and that worked for me but I never have had any trigger shots so Im not sure how that all works in. They say Clomid is also very harsh on your CM so IUIs work best if you are on it so I have my fingers crossed for you. Something else interesting and this again is TMI but my husband was getting a rash and itching almost immediately after sex. He swore up and down it was the clomid cause he never had those problems until we started clomid. Now its not happened once in the last several weeks so Im afraid he may have been right. Poor guy! I bought him new underwear cause I thought it might be something in the fabric, changed detergents several times and now its just stopped since Ive stopped the Clomid?
Cupcake, I LOVE my animals. I cant imagine that poor baby being blind but I would Love taking care of it. I should have been a vet and probably would still try if I were not allergic to cats and dogs. (I have 8 dogs too) Im a mess! Shouldnt be much longer and Ill get to bring my Pygmy goats home!

That is interesting, Jenafyr. I have been getting BV constantly since I was like 22 and pregnant with my daughter. I had a horrible YI that wouldn't go away for over a month. The doctor's prescribed meds after meds. Finally, they prescribed BV meds and YI meds. It went away, but after that I started getting BV and cervicitis constantly. Maybe I should try yogurt while I am in the states, because I have noticed that I have almost no CM here lately.

I am not a big yogurt fan, but I can deal with greek yogurt. I guess I will buy some and start eating it daily. Yum...

If you're going to insert yogurt vaginally, make sure it's plain yogurt. You'd think that would be a common sense thing, but you'd be surprised, LOL.

Ugh. So over taking clomid. It's not like it's a huge hassle, but it's irritating to think about how much stuff we have to do in order to try to have a baby. Bloodwork and ultrasounds on cd3, then meds, then more bloodwork and ultrasounds, then more meds, then more bloodwork and IUIs or ER and ET, then 2 weeks of waiting hell. Didn't this used to be easy?

If you would have told me at 19 I'd have a hard time getting pregnant again I would have laughed my address off... Before tl if I sneezed I would of been knocked up.

FYI yes plz if you're going to insert yogurt make sure it's plain.. I'd probably be pretty picky and make sure it's organic and super hippy Haha.

My girls eat a ton of Greek plain yogurt so I get my share probably with bites here and there. It's an acquired taste but since bariatric surgery I've grown to like it plain.

I don't think I will be doing it vaginally but seems legit since it's direct contact

Well, this is tonights results. Keep in mind that each and every test photo I have taken have been after the time limit. The tests are 12, 13, and 14 (todays) test. These are dollar store tests and I wont be able to buy a FRER until Thursday but have a blood test on Monday. I feel that the test is a real positive but I have to admit that its pure hope that makes me say that. I have horroble back pain and cramping that would be normal after an IVF procedure. Normally I dont have cramping before my period comes. I will be taking another test tomorrow night. If I can make myself (which I doubt it) I would wait until Monday morning. I have to say that I am more than surprised and I am more than a little bit scared of the hope that test invokes. I know that the blood test will fix everything but dang it sure is hard to hope before then. I was so set on it being negative which means I would not have implanted until around 11dpo. Little late I think. My body sure doesnt feel pregnant but I only ever felt pregnant with some of my losses. My children living I never had a single symptom with. I dont know what to think. I am cautiously excited. My husband keeps saying how he told me I was pregnant. I havent shown or told anyone besides you guys as I know how quickly hope turns to despair. Just in case the test is an evap line and I end up with a negative blood test. Or I really did implant late and I miscarry. Too many ifs.. Also, the test does have color even though it doesn't really look like it. It has dried though.
Pray for us.

I am feeling more like it might be an evap line.. UGH! Some tests just take forever to show up and I never have the patience to sit and wait cause although they say 10 minutes, not all tests come up in that time. I really am ready in case I have to wait and try again..
Jen, I think you should ask your doc about the yogurt vaginally as I heard that it works rather quickly to even out balances. Couldn't hurt and might get ya settled more quickly. I am waiting on your IUI!

Angie-Hugs girl. I can't imagine how hard this is for you! I'm sorry, but I try to be honest with you girls on here, cause I expect the same. I don't see any color in the line & since its after the time limit, it looks like an evap to me....I hope I'm wrong tho!

Angie it does look like an evap to me. I've had them on those beore :/ but I've seen test that looked like evaps get color the next time they took one. I'm hoping this is the case for you

I've never used those tests before, so not sure on whether I think it's an evap or a real positive. I am praying that this is a real BFP for you Angie!!!

(Isaiah is my *evap* baby...took a test and when it didn't go positive after 10 minutes, I left. Came home and looked again, saw a line, and bought another test the next morning, and later that year, he was born)

It's an evap and I am ok with it. I would rather believe it's an evap as I didn't get but light lines the day before and the line is way too dark to be regular hcg progression as there are only about 12 hours between tests. I thought it was unreal how dark the evap line is as every test I have taken has had a light evap line. You can't really see it on the photos but all of the tests have a very light line in person. I am good though as I had prepared myself for failure and even after the initial rush of hope I knew that there was no possible way I could have gotten a line so dark. This morning I sent out e-mails to all the places in PA that are doing the Ivy Study. I also found a clinic here in PA to do micro IVF. It is 3 and a half hours away but I can drive that back and forth with no problem. I am gonna check them out and probably transfer all my medical info there as they have a run-down of pricing that makes it so much easier and unless there are hidden charges the prices are WAY cheaper than at the clinic I just used. I have been busy making a baby layette. I will not stop believing that we will be able to have a family. I just won't. I know that it is taking a lot of money but I will just pay it. I know it's true what they say about fighting for what you want and no matter how sad I get, I am glad that I am the most stubborn woman alive as I won't quit. I also am gonna stop worrying about what unimportant people, (or anyone really except for my bestie) think about IVF or the money we are 'wasting'. Even for my hubby really, I do love him, but even for him I won't quit. I am so tired of sitting back looking at other people conceiving and crying about how it's so unfair. I am gonna look straight ahead and not deviate from my path. I also will be trying to wait until June as I want to try for a child in March and if I have to wait, I might as well wait for something I want instead of because I have to. (If I can force myself to wait anyhow.) Plus I will have extra money saved for ICSI if I want it and cryo if I need it. I also will not pick that place if I will not be allowed to transfer three embryos if I have three as I feel that with two embryos of high quality not implanting, I obviously need a little extra something. I was so set to not have to worry about any more fertility treatments and I would be able to spend the next few months dealing with pregnancy. That thought alone makes me furious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->