Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I am so sorry you are dealing with all this Angie. I want so bad for you to get your rainbow. It's been over 2 years since I joined this group and have been through so much with yall. I truly feel we are sisters in this journey. I don't have girlfriends to talk to or any real support aside from my OH. You are all a blessing to me and I pray we all get the miracles we so long for. Love you girls...

Please don't lose hope that this could be an early positive for you, Angie. With two transferred, maybe they did implant late? Maybe it is a true positive? With two, your numbers COULD potentially go up that quickly.

I looked back in the thread and my Facebook and found that these were my draws and Asher was just by himself

11dpo - 16
13dpo - 70
14dpo - 112
15dpo - 200
17dpo - 465

Levels were nearly doubling in just 12-24 hours. I don't remember the exact times, but I was in the hospital and having draws almost daily in the early days before we determined Asher was where he was supposed to be. It's not over yet!

Thanks for the encouragement Ladies but sometimes you just gotta wipe yourself off, accept that it will never really make sense and face that you are one of the people that just sucks at everything. I know my test is negative, I just dont understand how EVERY single test has an evap line. From 5dpo and even today, every test has a line. I know it is still negative though as I am not 11dpo, I am 15 or so.. WAY too late for any positive. I dont like trying to convince myself i still have a chance as I am such an emotional person I can drag myself straight to depression if I dont get over something quickly enough. I want to cry. This has been a tough experience. Especially losing my pet on my retrieval day and not even being able to mourn her little loss as I was scared to hurt our embryos. Lots of people sacrifice a lot to have children and a lot of people have a lot more issues than we do that are keeping them from being parents. I dont know why our cycle was unsuccessful and others peoples work. I wont even pretend to understand. I do know that there is nothing to do but move forward. I will go early in the morning for my blood test if the roads are not too bad, but I know that my results are negative and if God is just He will take away any little remnant of secret hope I might be holding on to and let me mourn my loss. Again.

I am having a tough day. I got up this morning to beat the horrid roads so I could go take a blood test... then I wait, like I haven't waited years of my life away already.... Anyway, the lady says it will take about an hour for the results so I give them three hours before I call my clinic. She says they haven't gotten the results and hasn't anyone told me that it's a blizzard outside (as I am standing in it talking to her.) She then tells me that I can call the hospital and have them re-fax my results and later call back and speak to the on-call nurse. Well I do all that and then no number for an on-call nurse. I am FURIOUS! I know my test is negative, like that doesn't fricken hurt enough, but my crotch is in an awful state due to that Endometrin and I think I have a horrid infection. I need confirmation that I can stop taking that medicine as I feel like waiting the 3 extra days to be able to take a blood test has been awful enough. I feel that today's experience has almost made up my mind to switch to the clinic in PA. The only thing left is the amount of embryos allowed for transfer.
The hubby said today that he is not giving up so we will be trying again. I am glad he has finally accepted our 7th loss. It was pretty crappy. I just think I deserve for this to be over now, blizzard or not.
I will probably never get my results and will feel the pain of holding off my period forever as it is painful for me and I can feel my body being manipulated when it wants to do it's normal actions and my meds are keeping it away.
I have seriously hated every single thing about this experience except for the surprise of getting 4 eggs instead of three. Every single day was an emotional and financial struggle. I am just fed up with all of this really. I am glad that we have a few months to wait as I need the time to prepare myself emotionally for another try. Also, I would love any advice for any vitamins that would be good for me and the hubby to try cause we will be able to take them for months before our next turn. Sorry I couldn't update everyone today. I wish I had the stupid results myself.

Sorry Angie it always seems to work out that way. Prayers for you.

AFM...2 follicles 12.5 and 15. I go back Wednesday to check there growth. The nurse anticipates I will trigger Wednesday night and IUI Thursday morning.

YAY for two awesome sized follicles, Jen! I hope this is your cycle.

I got my results and I finally get to stop taking the progesterone.. Thank God as it was way past time.

I pray you find strength in this difficult time. My heart is with you.

Angie :hugs: I'm so sorry. I'm glad your both not giving up though. Before my IVF i was taking Royal jelly and Pregnitude. If I would've known sooner I would have take CoQ10. Plus I did just a few accupinctire sessions.

Jen :happydance:sounds about right for your trigger and iui. Follicles can grow about 2mm a day

I was so nervous. I didn't think it was good. I hope both of them get to a nice size.

Sorry Angie, but glad you an answer today & can detox the meds out of your system. Hugs & take care of yourself!

Jen-Hope 1st time is a charm for you! Good follie sizes!

Afm-Got to file taxes today :) Between that & what we have saved we are just about hakfwayvfir an ivf cycle (not counting meds) & I lost 9 pounds this month with diet changes & plexus! Starting to look like we just might be able to pull this off!!!

That sounds awesome Cupcake!I want to lose some weight too.
Fluter, did you take them for months? What would be good for my hubby to take besides a multivitamin?
Jen, your follicle sizes are awesome! Reckon those twin dreams were for you afterall! ;)

Yay cupcake, so happy for you.

Angie...Although twins is not necessarily what I have in mind. I will be happy with whatever the good Lord blesses me with.

I did take them for a good while before because I had started taking them around my IUI's. I don't know much about male supplements, as we've never had to cross the bridge.

So the new Dr. says I don't have to have a c-section because I don't have to do anything I don't want to do BUT he would highly recommend a repeat c-section. He said I may only have a 1 in 100 chance of something going wrong but if it did even if everyone is on their A game, the chances of saving the baby are slim. He promised me I could have another c-section after this one if we chose to have another baby. He also promised me I could have the baby in the OR and nurse him right there if I wanted while they were closing me up. He told me to go home and talk about it with Waylon and we could revisit the subject at my next appointment on the 11th

Angie, I'm so sorry sweetheart. Massive hugs.

Cupcake woo hoo hun! 9lbs is great and excellent news about being half way there for IVF!!!! It'll be here before you know it!

Jen great sizes!

Navy where are you at in your cycle? I think I remember you and Jen following closely.

Fluter that's great! I did skin to skin immediately after I seen her. She had meconium in her water from being a week late and being under to much stress from our labor.
Love that your new Dr is discussing options with you.

Angie I am so sorry hun! You have been through alot! I was really hoping this was your time but I Love your attitude. Dont let it bring you down and destroy you. I know thats much easier for me to say cause Ive not been in your shoes. You are a really strong woman! Hang in there! HUGS! My gyno told my husband to take ALOT of vitamin C along with a multi vitamin as it worked great with increasing and making stronger sperm.
Cupcake Awesome news on the weight and baby fund. Im moving the opposite way on both things.
Im on cycle day 8. I had the longest most horrible period Ive had in a long long time! It lasted 7 days which use to be pretty normal for me but while I was on Clomid it went to 3-4 days. I had a headache from hell too. I guess I just wasnt expecting it to be so harsh. I dont know if thats a good thing or bad thing?
Have a nice day ladies!

Fluter do you know if you can take Pregnitude with Metformin? I was thinking they did about the same thing so didnt know if I could take them both or if it had to be one or the other?

CD9 scan and I have 3 follies around 12mm, and several more from 8-10. 3 more days of gonal f and then another check, and hopefully we'll get a trigger and IUI date.

That's good about all the promises he made you, Fluter! I want to have a c-section as the lady that did my reversal surgery made a serious mess of my belly and didn't leave any room for 'fat' to grow. Every ounce of weight gain makes my belly look like an ugly pouch, the jealous tramp. I say she was jealous as it helps me to console myself for why she did such an awful thing to my body. I only had to have a c-section as my daughter was breech and I didn't want another as I felt it was a horrible recovery experience as I bled for months afterward and had to take iron pills, birth control pills, and eat pork neck bone to build up my blood supply after the months of non-stop bleeding that couldn't be explained.. I hate red meat and have difficulty with iron so I bled without cause until I fixed my levels. Now I want a c-section just to repair my belly scar.
Jen, I know how you feel about taking any baby. Much better than none at all...

AFM: I had a long chat with the hubby yesterday and we discussed waiting until June and he did not agree. He said that having a baby should not be based on a particular date and would I love a baby less if it was born in another month. He made me feel kinda silly really for wanting a baby in March. He said as soon as we got the money we were gonna try again. That could be as soon as April. I want to save a little extra and try for ICSI and maybe get more eggs and maybe even one we can freeze.. That will be a few thousand extra dollars. We also decided that if we had to try again after the two times we can afford this year, I would have to go to work too as 6000$ every time is not a simple amount and we would have to become a two worker household to afford this process after this year. I totally agreed as I will finish my college before this year is over and I wanted to save to buy a house so we could sell our current place as it is only 2 bedrooms, but having a baby is more important to us both than having a bigger house so we decided to wait on the house until we succeed with the IVF. We both also decided to go with the clinic in PA after the runaround I got yesterday about my results. I had nothing but trouble from that clinic and I think it's in our best interests to try somewhere else. I will have to call about the transfer amounts though as that is such an important thing for me.

Thanks LLawson. I don't feel very strong as I spent most of last night crying my heart out and complaining at God about the unjust way I feel I have been treated. In other words--being a crybaby... If your cycle was 7 days then at least it is getting back to normal and your lining is thickening up.. I am scared about my upcoming cycle for sure. I never go 7 days and 2 has always been my maximum with a few very very light spotting days but I am sure that won't be the case this time at all.

Navy, you got lots of follicles. Will your doctor go ahead with all of those follicles? I hope this is your time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->