Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Navy I hope this is your month. Keeping faith we will be bump buddies :)

Angie... I'm so excited to hear you wont wait. You are such an inspiration.

AFM... starting to feel some Ovulation twinges. I'm pretty sure I will ovulate right on schedule. Angie... people tell me and my OH we are doing things a little backwards, but this is what WE want and no ones paying my bills except me, soooo they can kiss it.

So the new Dr. says I don't have to have a c-section because I don't have to do anything I don't want to do BUT he would highly recommend a repeat c-section. He said I may only have a 1 in 100 chance of something going wrong but if it did even if everyone is on their A game, the chances of saving the baby are slim. He promised me I could have another c-section after this one if we chose to have another baby. He also promised me I could have the baby in the OR and nurse him right there if I wanted while they were closing me up. He told me to go home and talk about it with Waylon and we could revisit the subject at my next appointment on the 11th
Lots to thimk about! I have read about people who do VBAC, but I don't think I could do it! Of course I've only had Normal deliveries, so my opinion is out of fear lol
Angie I am so sorry hun! You have been through alot! I was really hoping this was your time but I Love your attitude. Dont let it bring you down and destroy you. I know thats much easier for me to say cause Ive not been in your shoes. You are a really strong woman! Hang in there! HUGS! My gyno told my husband to take ALOT of vitamin C along with a multi vitamin as it worked great with increasing and making stronger sperm.
Cupcake Awesome news on the weight and baby fund. Im moving the opposite way on both things.
Im on cycle day 8. I had the longest most horrible period Ive had in a long long time! It lasted 7 days which use to be pretty normal for me but while I was on Clomid it went to 3-4 days. I had a headache from hell too. I guess I just wasnt expecting it to be so harsh. I dont know if thats a good thing or bad thing?
Have a nice day ladies!
Longer af can mean a thicker lining, so could be good news! Especially since its back to your normal :)

CD9 scan and I have 3 follies around 12mm, and several more from 8-10. 3 more days of gonal f and then another check, and hopefully we'll get a trigger and IUI date.
Good deal! Hope 1 of those follies contains your bfp!

Navy I hope this is your month. Keeping faith we will be bump buddies :)

Angie... I'm so excited to hear you wont wait. You are such an inspiration.

AFM... starting to feel some Ovulation twinges. I'm pretty sure I will ovulate right on schedule. Angie... people tell me and my OH we are doing things a little backwards, but this is what WE want and no ones paying my bills except me, soooo they can kiss it.
Getting close to show time! When is your next scan?

Angie-I am so happy to hear your dh is so supportive! I agree, baby first! You have a long time to buy a bigger house & our eggs aren't getting any younger :(

I stumbled across a couple of old insurance polices I had when my kids were smaller that I had had cancelled by my work when my status changed at work with my marriage to dh.....Thought it was strange they kept sending me stuff 6 years later??? So I went to the website to close out the accounts & discovered I have $677.00 sitting there in cash value!!! SO I did a surrender form to close them out, meaning we have extra that extra cash going into the IVF fund! I had to make an appointment today with my podiatrist My right foot, where I had surgery a few years back has been terribly sore after walking, so time to get it checked out!: UGH

LL you can take it with met. It's just a high dose of folic acid and myo inositol.

I'm glad he's giving me options. I just don't want to make a decision based off of fear alone. I might schedule the c-section because he won't do them before 39 weeks. I've never made it to that point in my pregnancies. I figure I can schedule it, but if I go into labor before that date I may see how the labor progresses and go from there. If I don't go into labor before then, I might just be ready to get this baby out lol. Either way I have time to think about it

I'm sorry about your results, Angie. Was really hoping they would be different for you! So glad you are not giving up!

Been out with the flu. It sucks. Thankfully, I have awesome friends who came and took the older three kids for me yesterday and looked after them while Asher and I hung out in bed all day and rested.

Kinda bummed out lately, but I'm hoping it's just too early. I think the c-section really screwed things up for me. My cycles have always returned within 4 months of giving birth, and they were irregular for about 6 months after that, but I always ovulated. I got my period back in October, and have had one every month since then, but I've only ovulated once, which was in December on my 3rd cycle, on the 2nd. Period came December 10. Next period was January 11, but didn't ovulate between there, and today is CD17 and I still haven't ovulated..not even close. My OPKs are extremely light, pretty much squinters.

I really have no idea what is going on. I knew my cycles would be irregular, but to not ovulate at all, or barely ovulate, has me a bit worried. Debating on whether I give it a few more months, or call the OB now and find out why. My first three were vaginal births, and Asher was my first c-section.

Hi is just had my reversal last Thursday. I'm healing pretty well but I don't like to slow down so that's my challenge. Both of my tubes were repaired 9cm on the left and 8 cm on the right. My dr said it went perfect. I can't wait to start trying. I have 5 kids dd13 dd11 ds9 ds6 dd5. I have been married to my husband for 14 years. I decided to get a TL after I found out I was miscarrying twins. I was so mad and not emotionally capable of making that kind of decision. I regretted right away. So we thought about the reversal for years. We finally did it and I'm so happy we did. I'm excited to get to know others who have been going through the same thing as me.

Welcome keybird!! Great lengths! Who did you use,if you don't mind me asking?

Cupcake woop woop at finding money you didn't know you had waiting for you!

Brandi, are you still nursing? It could very well be bf that is causing you not to O.

Thanks for the welcome. I used Dr Nemiro in AZ. He has a great track record. He has a 98-99% success rate and he's done over 4000 reversals.

Yes, still nursing exclusively. He is having trouble taking solids because of a posterior tongue tie preventing him from being able to move solids to the back of his mouth, but I breastfed two of my others for 17 months each and still ovulated

Welcome keybird and congrats on your reversal! You have awesome tube lengths so here to a quick bfp for you

Angie I'm so sorry I had hoped it would work for you on the first try.

Navy I'm sure those smaller follies will catch up so you'll have all of them.

Welcome Keybird!
Cupcake, I hope my longer cycle is good news. Thats Awesome you found some money! Thats always a good thing!
Jenafyr, everything sounds great! I have my fingers crossed that this is your time!
Fluter, I take a multi vitamin with extra Folic acid. I wonder if that would still be ok? Ive had all three of my kids vaginally so c sections scare me but I know many people that have had several and did fine. It is kind of scary after youve had a c section prior and a tubal reversal surgery. I sometimes wonder if I would need one cause he had to cut a big opening to do mine because I had so much scar tissue and a fat pad he took out.

2nd scan done!!! 3 follicles now 21, 20 and 15. I'm waiting for further instructions as far as when to trigger and such.

Welcome keybird! Awesome lengths. I'm sure you'll be pg in no time.

Jen - yay for another follie. I know you're anxious.

LL - I don't think it matters. I took a multi that had folic in it as well. I don't think you can OD on folic acid lol. Your body will only absorb so much. I'd maybe Google it to see what info is out there. As far as needing a c-section because of your TR, you won't. The c-section issues comes about because of scar tissues on the uterus that can stretch during pregnancy and then ultimately can rupture from pressure during labor. Your TR didn't cut into your uterus so you're safe. It's a big issues for me since I've had two c-sections. If I only had one there wouldnt be a discussion and I would be allowed a vaginal birth without questions.

Brandi when he nurses the sucking signals prolactin to be release . If it is high enough it will suppress ovulation. Some months your threshold may not being pushed as far.

Jen yay for 3!!

Lawson I agree with fluter. They didn't cut into your uterus so no need. I've had 4 csections and was told while having Emmaleigh I had a thin spot in my uterus and one more would likely be it. But that probably will never happen.

Thanks Momma! Thought it had to do with the c-section messing my body up. I'll give it some more time

I'm so nervous with three.... eeeekkkkkkk

I'm KMFX for you! Hopefully we can both be successful this cycle. This board needs some good news!

Brandi - Every pregnancy and recovery is different, so I would think the breastfeeding is suppressing your ovulation. My cycles returned to normal somewhat quickly after DS2 was born, but with DD, my cycles took almost 2 years to get back to normal. Bodies are fun, huh? :)

AFM, I'm having nausea from the gonal f. It's really unpleasant, and I hope this month works because I'm tired of the nausea. Then again, if this cycle works, then I'll probably have TONS of nausea, LOL.

Nurse just called. I will trigger tonight between 8-10pm, then IUI 9am Friday. She said no need for progesterone since my lining was 11.5. She also said to mentally prepare for multiples because its a strong possiblity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->