Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

hi guys. hope youre all well.
i had my reversal done monday. feeling good so far. 6 and a half cm on both sides.
keyboard looks like we are on the same journey right now. hope you feel as good as me.x

I am so excited for you JEN!!!! YAY! Hopefully you are the twin Momma...
I wish I could get a great lining like that. I had just over a 6 with my IVF.. How can I get it to be better? I have the easiest periods on the planet. I am planning on my second IVF in April as my Mom is going on vacation and I won't have to explain to anyone. I actually told my younger sister today that we were not going to be trying anymore as I don't want a single person I know to know we are trying. I don't want anyone to know and I will lie if I have to although I despise lying. My hubby doesn't like me lying about it, but it is my decision.

Hi is just had my reversal last Thursday. I'm healing pretty well but I don't like to slow down so that's my challenge. Both of my tubes were repaired 9cm on the left and 8 cm on the right. My dr said it went perfect. I can't wait to start trying. I have 5 kids dd13 dd11 ds9 ds6 dd5. I have been married to my husband for 14 years. I decided to get a TL after I found out I was miscarrying twins. I was so mad and not emotionally capable of making that kind of decision. I regretted right away. So we thought about the reversal for years. We finally did it and I'm so happy we did. I'm excited to get to know others who have been going through the same thing as me.

Welcome to the board! Those are great lengths, and you should have a good chance since your tubes hadn't been tied long. Totally anecdotal evidence, but I believe your chances are higher if you get the TR done sooner rather than later.

Kitty - Those are good lengths, and I hope your baby journey goes smoothly and quickly.

Ladies what should I expect from the trigger shot? any symptoms I should be aware of?

Jen I didn't feel anything from the trigger shot. I could only feel strong ovulation from having multiple follicles

Jen-I was unfortunate to get side effects from the Ovidrel trigger :/ No pain with it, but I stayed HOT, then developed a nice rash/acne type bumps all over my chest & back...It was not a pleasant tww for sure! My Dr. reassured me I wouldn't die, that it was all hormone based....LOL You'll probably be fine tho :)

Thank You ladies. No symptoms so far. I couldnt sleep last night. IDK if it was nerves and excitement though.

I didn't have any symptoms from my trigger shot. Your temp will go up most likely but I think that should be about it.

Nurse just called. I will trigger tonight between 8-10pm, then IUI 9am Friday. She said no need for progesterone since my lining was 11.5. She also said to mentally prepare for multiples because its a strong possiblity.

Great lining Jen! That's a nice squishy cushion for them to implant :)

My doctor wanted a 9 or better (they call it a triple stripe) for IVF. The thicker the lining the better shot at it taking.

I'm ready to get it over with. I'm so anxious and its getting the best of me

I'm ready to get it over with. I'm so anxious and its getting the best of me

The IUI won't be such a big deal itself. It's the 2WW that is the killer. KMFX that you only have to do this once!

hi guys. hope youre all well.
i had my reversal done monday. feeling good so far. 6 and a half cm on both sides.
keyboard looks like we are on the same journey right now. hope you feel as good as me.x

Yes we are. take it easy. I am learning how important it is.

Hi is just had my reversal last Thursday. I'm healing pretty well but I don't like to slow down so that's my challenge. Both of my tubes were repaired 9cm on the left and 8 cm on the right. My dr said it went perfect. I can't wait to start trying. I have 5 kids dd13 dd11 ds9 ds6 dd5. I have been married to my husband for 14 years. I decided to get a TL after I found out I was miscarrying twins. I was so mad and not emotionally capable of making that kind of decision. I regretted right away. So we thought about the reversal for years. We finally did it and I'm so happy we did. I'm excited to get to know others who have been going through the same thing as me.

Welcome to the board! Those are great lengths, and you should have a good chance since your tubes hadn't been tied long. Totally anecdotal

evidence, but I believe your chances are higher if you get the TR done sooner rather than later.

Kitty - Those are good lengths, and I hope your baby journey goes smoothly and quickly.

I hope so too. Thanks

Started my period today. UGH!
Brandy, my lining looked like a feather and the doctor said it looked great but my lining was only like a 6.5. How is it that I had a triple stripe and it be a 6 and some women have a triple and it be an 11?
So confusing how each of our bodies are so different.! I don't know if I will be able to save enough money for April IVF. I want to save but I don't want to put our family in a difficult position and want it to be like it didn't cost us anything. I might be able to do that, but I am not sure. I really don't feel too pressed. I am enjoying crocheting baby clothes. Also, Fluter I was wondering if you would like a tie and a little top-hat for your son? Free of course.. It's just a prop kinda costume, but I like crocheting and I thought it would be such a cute little outfit to take a photo in.. Let me know if ya do. Of course I have never made one before but I am not too bad at it.. ha ha. I sound like a conceited cow.... Gotta go fix my hubby some burritos and watch cartoons. Nighty night ladies!

Oh, Kitty and Key, those are great lengths for both of you ladies! I hope both of you get your thb quickly.

You are so sweet Angie :) I was wondering if you found out if the PA ivf will allow a transfer of 3 embryos?

Hey girls! Gosh, lots going on! I just know there are a bunch of bfp's coming soon! I may be bringing up the rear on that list, but I've gotten a lot of practice at waiting, so its all good! LoL I've about decided my foot pain is the bone spur growing back :( if so I will go ahead & have surgery. I am NOT being laid up this spring! Not much else here. Just feeling O cramps today...ugh I still seem to get a little hope each cycle, even after 29 cycles of nothing naturally....we did bd yesterday morning, out of pure lust lol which I have to admit our sex life is better than ever now.... One plus of no longer TTC I guess ;)

Cupcake - Nothing wrong with pure lust, LOL! I'm sure your BFP is just around the corner!

Had another scan today and I have one 22mm on the right and one 18mm on the left. I'm waiting for the nurse to call after the doctor reviews my bloodwork, but I'll most likely be triggering today for IUI on Sunday, if things go like last month. I was hoping for three mature follicles, but two is more than the one I had last month. I'll just be glad to not have to give myself shots for a while.

IUI is complete. 80 million sperm post wash with 70% motility. Officially in my TWW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->