Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Jas, my hubby is usually ALWAYS in the mood:haha: , however, *I* can usually take it or leave it EXCEPT around O time when the hormones are peaking:winkwink: and I'm all for it. Like the rest of you...I kinda pick and choose which TTC info to share with dh:winkwink: I'm soooooooo glad to have all of you to talk with. Otherwise, I'd be talking to myself ALOT:haha:

:kiss:

Jas, my hubby is usually ALWAYS in the mood:haha: , however, *I* can usually take it or leave it EXCEPT around O time when the hormones are peaking:winkwink: and I'm all for it. Like the rest of you...I kinda pick and choose which TTC info to share with dh:winkwink: I'm soooooooo glad to have all of you to talk with. Otherwise, I'd be talking to myself ALOT:haha:

:kiss:

exactly....:winkwink: we all can relate.

Hi girls :) I just worked 2 double shifts 2 days in a row and I am bone tired! Whew!:sleep: On my feet for the last 2 days 16 hours each is killer!

I'm on CD2- AF showed late in the day yesterday, so yesterday was CD1, right? No spotting just not there at dinner and an hour later, bam! Just want to get it right for the clomid. Do you think it would cause any issues if I take it starting CD4 because of when in the day it showed? I'm supposed to be taking it CD3-7. It might push my "o" a day later and maybe it'd make it wait til the OH and I are in the same state:thumbup:

Faith and you other ladies getting ready to "O" - and Crystal and you TWWers I'm thinking of you and wishing all sorts of good luck to come your way! :happydance:

Good luck everyone.

Jasmine lol at the cervical fluid !! although maybe sometimes us women go on a bit about all the technical stuff but i'm pretty sure the men don't give a hoot about that, they just want to get down to it ha ha.

Faith get bd'ing girl, hope you catch that sticky bean this month.

Crystal i know where you are coming from about the intimacy, i goes straight out the window sometimes whilst ttc, glad you getting it back now though.

I don't seem to get in the mood as much now we are not ttc, not sure if it's because i got so sick of doing it all the time for the sake of it hoping it would get me pregnant or whether it's me rebelling against sex for some strange reason lol, it's not that we don't do it, it's just alternate nights now generally, sorry for TMI :blush:

Today i have alot on my mind, tomorrow will be better, today is 1 year since my trs, so feeling a little deflated, but i expected to so i will be fine, only 6 days until my piercing course, very, very excited about that. xx

Hi to all you other tr girls that i have missed. :hugs:

Spuggle- what are you getting pierced?

Cj i'm doing a piercing course so i can pierce people, when i have qualified i'm going to work in my friends tattoo studio, it's my new goal since our ttc journey ended, i thought doing something i really wanted to would be a good distraction and get me back into work. xx

Spuggle I think you are an amazing strong woman and I really think that a woman like you so positve and level headed will have great experinces in life :) Enjoy your piercing course and I hope you make lots of money!!!!

Hi everyone I havent really been posting much but I do pop in and check in on everyone, im waiting to see who gets the next bfp!!!!!!

ooh- cool job Spuggle! I have one tattoo on my lower back that my OH LOVES. I'm probably the only one who just wanted 1!!

Cj, I have soooo many tattoos it's unreal lol, i'm a total ink addict. :haha: I like my piercings too but i only have a few, i will prob get a few more though once i'm qualified. :thumbup:

Momma thanks, i'm not as strong as i seem but my attitude is to have the strength to change the things you can change and have the courage to accept the things you can't, it works quite well really, no point getting into a tizz about things, make the most of what you have. :winkwink:
Your bump is coming on nicely now btw. xx

Yesterday i got af, only 20 days since the last one :dohh: on the 1 year anniversary of my trs :growlmad: think someone is just trying to remind me how infertile i am lol, ah well i will take what they throw at me !!!! :coffee:

Hi Ladies,

Just thought I would share the news I have my BFP at last!! :cry:After about 7 HPT's yesterday and today I finally believe them.....:happydance: I am so happy, I really pray this is my sticky forever beanie....xxxx I am so thrilled to be sharing this with you all....xxx

Spuggle, I feel for you babes I really do, I am really sorry for your sadness, life is so cruel sometimes xxx

Hi Ladies,

Just thought I would share the news I have my BFP at last!! :cry:After about 7 HPT's yesterday and today I finally believe them.....:happydance: I am so happy, I really pray this is my sticky forever beanie....xxxx I am so thrilled to be sharing this with you all....xxx

Spuggle, I feel for you babes I really do, I am really sorry for your sadness, life is so cruel sometimes xxx

OMG!! I looked at your chart before I ready your post. :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Praise GOD!!!! I am so excited for you.

You are too kind Karen, thanks babes xxxx I hope you are following in my footsteps soon xxx Praying for you with all my heart xxx

Hi Ladies,

YAY!!:happydance: I am super duper happy for you!! My heart is racing :) Congrats darling! YAY!!

Woohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations, Crystal!!! I know you guys are completely excited! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9!!!

Started the clomid today. Don't know whether I already had the headache from hell or if it's a side affect, but I alternated tylenol & advil until it was gone about 10am. Gotta say, the Oh is completely loving the fact that clomid could *possibly* cause twins and tonight he would NOT let me eat my dinner! lol!!! Ready-how's it coming with yours?

Crossing my fingers for you Faith :)

Spuggle- what's your idea on touching up tats? Mine has red and black and they are fading after 9 years...

Hi Ladies,

:happydance: yay im soooooo excited for you :hugs: I will pray your lo is in the right spot and is super super sticky!!!!!!!!!

Oh Crystal!!! I'm sooo happy for you:hugs: I'm praying this little one stays for 9 months:kiss: HUGE congrats:)

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Crystal, i am sooooo sooooo happy for you and so excited !!!!!! i thought you're chart looked good.

Have you put pics of your tests on ??? xxxxxxx

Woohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations, Crystal!!! I know you guys are completely excited! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9!!!

Started the clomid today. Don't know whether I already had the headache from hell or if it's a side affect, but I alternated tylenol & advil until it was gone about 10am. Gotta say, the Oh is completely loving the fact that clomid could *possibly* cause twins and tonight he would NOT let me eat my dinner! lol!!! Ready-how's it coming with yours?

Crossing my fingers for you Faith :)

Spuggle- what's your idea on touching up tats? Mine has red and black and they are fading after 9 years...

Cj it's easy to bring a tattoo back to life when it has faded over time, find a good tattooist who you trust and go for it, it can make a big difference. :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

Crystal it's cool, i don't feel bitter when ppl get their bfp hun, it's just the way it is for me and i have accepted it. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->