Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Congrats jen!

Angie my doctor wanted atleast an 8 for me because that seemed to be my magic number for when my triple stripe showed up. But for sure everyone is different. Also my measurement was done the day of trigger and he said the lining usually increases at a rate of 1 a day after trigger so usually you gain about 2 more mm by ET.

I can imagine your excitement Jen, and tomorrow you will be like, "Oh, my gosh these days are like a snail's pace...." My tww was FOREVER!
Navy, Hope this is your cycle!
Cupcake, I don't blame you about the surgery. I wouldn't want to be hurting when the warm months come around. I am so sick of the weather. I officially HATE Pennsylvania winter. I have seen more feet of snow than I ever want to see ever again. I HATE THE WINTER! I wish we had waited for a job in California.

I am just sitting around waiting to decide what I am gonna do the next few months. I am thinking about finding a part-time job and will probably talk to my hubby about it today. If I can get one at Starbucks I will, but if not I will try the Goodwill since I know they are hiring and they give priority to veteran's wives... At least until I finish my Preschool teaching program this year. I would prefer Starbucks of course for the insurance so I will try there first. I guess I will have to wait and see what the hubby says though..

Tomorrow is my HD Live ultrasound. We are so excited

How exciting! Hopefully you can share some pics! :)

Trigger shot done, and IUI scheduled for Sunday at 11am. Hopefully it goes well and I'll be happy through my work shift, which will be very busy until the game starts.

Angie if you get a job at Starbucks I need free samples lol. Good luck hopefully you get it cuz I know their insurance covers fertility. That would be awesome.

Navy... so exciting. I'm kinda crampy and bloated tonight. ..ugh

Fluter... yay, yes please share your precious miracle :)

Forgive me because I don't know how to post multiple pics on one post

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 2
He was a toe sucker! My heart is so full. I cried and the kids absolutely loved it. It's a memory I will hold dear in my heart forever

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 2
Aww Fluter he is precious. I can see why your heart is full.

Thank you ladies! My Mom cried watching the DVD. I loved watching him grab his foot and suck his toes lol. Here's one of him with his hand by his face

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 2
Absolutely adorable Fluter! It's amazing and so surreal... I'm so happy for you.

Navy you're next Yay! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow good luck.

Angie our weather is pretty similar to yours and it's awful... So much rain and cold uggh. DH loves it I hate it. I'd be gone in a heartbeat if he would go.

fluter - beautiful pics!

IUI #2 is done. DH had 21 million this time, so he's very proud of himself. He did the math and says we have 6 times better chance this month, LOL. Now it's just waiting. I have to start progesterone on Wednesday, so that should be fun, considering how most women have side effects from it. Anything that will help, though.

Beautiful photos, Fluter!
How's the tww treating you, Jen?
Navy, I hope the IUI went great this morning!
Happy Sunday to everyone else!

TWW is going good. Only 2dpiui. I'm testing out my trigger. I'm stocked up on it's and FRER. Not gonna use frer till next Monday. That will be 10dpiui. I'm due to start af on 2/11. If I get a + I will go in on the 12th for betas. We did get a few BD sessions in as well, so hoping this is my month.

I hope this is your month too, Jen! a BFP would be pretty welcome in this thread.

Any of you ladies think taking red raspberry leaf is good for lining? I also am thinking of taking ginger root.. I got them on my Amazon account but I haven't bought them yet. Don't know what I am waiting for really. My dryer went out yesterday so I will have to take $500 out of our savings this week to buy one.. The hubby and I are headed to Norristown. He has a class for his work for 3 days so I am going with him. We are making it a little wedding anniversary get-a-way. I am pretty excited about it really. Especially since the suite is paid for by someone else.. That makes it real nice! :) I started my hubby on Co-Q-10. I think I will go ahead and buy the vitamins after I make sure they can be taken together. If I can't take them together I am gonna stick with the ginger root as I read that most acupuncturists recommend ginger tea with their treatments. I hate tea though.

I think those were such beautiful photos Fluter.

My period lasted 2 1/2 days so far. That is so not enough to maintain a pregnancy. My cycle has always been very short though even though it is like clockwork. I am gonna try to work to get it better before April or May. Just don't really know where to start. Guess I should be getting some Pomegranate juice too.
Looking forward to everyone's news this month! I hate waiting..

Brandy, I am glad to be out of Tacoma, but I am not liking the weather here in Pennsylvania either. I am praying that the summer months make up for the winter crud, but I somehow doubt it will. I lived in Oregon for a few months from Oct to Jan 2011/12 and it was HORRIBLE! The ice was terrible as we lived on the border of Oregon and Washington in Umatilla. My hubby worked in Kennewick. Needless to say, we stayed a few months and my hubby hated it there. The winters here have been harsh and snow is more than a foot deep in just one go. Thinking about this being our permanent resting ground is tough as I hate the cold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->