Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I can't wait to see some BFP's in here !!!

Thank you again for the compliments on the pics.

Angie I hope you're able to find a way to thicken your lining.

FX'D Navy & Jen!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Angie I hope you find the magic concoction that works for you!

Hubby wants me to test on Valentine's Day, even though I want to wait until the day after so as not to spoil Valentine's Day. I'll probably go ahead and test that morning, though. I'll be 13dpiui/13dpo, so hopefully that will be enough of a wait.

Jen, when's your test date?

Fluter he is absolutely darling! Emma was a thumb sucker...and still is to this day.

Angie I think maybe just a well lady check up with a gyno would help find some answers for your cycles and lining. I do hope you find that magic trick to help it all along the way as well.

Jen and Navy woo how exciting for you both!

Cupcake how are you?

AFM, still losing weight and chugging along. Darn groundhog seen his shadow so six more weeks of cold, as we haven't had any snow yet this year.

Momma, I just had a pap in July and another in December...everything was great. I also have awesome cycles, always ovulate and always on time...I just have very short periods. Most always two light days with maybe a day of spotting around day 4.. The only thing different with this cycle is I had a small amount of clotting on day 1 and my period is never clotty. I ended up buying the ginger root and red raspberry leaf yesterday. I know it can't hurt and I am gonna try it. I have a few months anyhow. I will also be getting some pomegranate juice and drinking some every day.
If I don't get to do anything else for my next try I will be doing acupuncture and assisted hatching. It is something that will not be negotiable.
I am headed out for my trip. The weather is horrid and my driveway is a solid sheet of ice. I hate the stupid groundhog really. I hate the winter. I am so looking forward to this trip. Phili Cheesesteak Sandwiches and room service. My son is just as excited as he has money for Dominos and lava cake for him and his Mamaw.. I hope these next 6 weeks of winter are quick..
My savings this week was zero as I have to buy a dryer when I come back and pay for the travel and food for this trip. I was hoping to be able to save $500 every pay but it isn't starting out well. I suppose I just have to be thankful that we have the money to get a dryer. We have so much to be thankful for.

I hope everyone has a good, warm week!
Also, I am sooooo waiting for a bfp from one of you ladies this month! So excited for you girls! The only thing I can think of better than me getting a bfp is one of you ladies getting yours!

My test day is the 11th, thats also when AF is due. I'm testing out my trigger. I was using IC's and it was close to negative, so I picked up some walmart .88 cheapies and is still definately there, so i will continue with those until its out, then wait two days and retest.

Im so excited for you both, Navy and Jenafyr! I have my fingers crossed for you both!
Fluter awesome pics! Hes a cutie!
Cupcake is your bone spur on your heel? I saw these new gel things for bone spurs or recovering from bone spurs in your heel or ankle. I had one form on my tibia after a tibia tubal transfer and it was so painful. They removed it a few years ago and I havent had a problem since.
AFM, cycle day 14. Should be ovulating anyday now.

I'm still trudging along lol My spur was on the side of my foot by my little toe....Still hurts, but I've picked up on my activity anyways...not much here except a good friend of mine who just did her 1st ivf cycle got her bfp today! Happy for her, but a little sad for me.....but it does give me hope so I'll be ok!

I got a call from Starbucks today. All I can say is God is always good even when I am scared He isnt there. I have decided to get this job and work until we have our baby AND enough for a great downpayment on a house. I think you have to work for either 420 hours or 240 before the insurance kicks in but I just really dont care. I will have awesome coffee and a job with fertility coverage. I would work the job without pay and just for the insurance if I had to. I cant even say how thankful I am. I just put that application in Saturday night. I pray I make the best impression ever! I am gonna be more friendly than I have ever been in my whole life and if I have to tell her its for our house and insurance, I will surely.I cant wait till my interview on Thursday. My hubby is scared cause I have not been away from him since we have been married and we literally speak all day long on the phone. We have for all the years we have been together. I am nervous about that and he is too. It sounds kinda weird to most people but he is my life and we are together all the time. You gotta work hard if you want to have anything though and I am so so ready.

Woohoo Angie. I'm sure you will get the job. :) I swear when it seems like all hope is lost a new path always comes open. I've learned that through this journey. Right when I count myself out, I'm right back in.

Cupcake that's awesome about your friend. Be happy for her, your time will be coming soon. I know this year is going to bring a lot of happiness in here.

We've been struggling getting hubs credit repaired so we can purchase a home. There is no room for a baby here. We just got word this weekend that after he pays off his two credit cards (small balances) wait 60 days and he should be good to go. So I will more than likely have to bring baby home here until we close on a house but that's ok. It won't be long and we have room in our room for his things. I expect him to be here in about 70 or so days.

Good luck Angie! I hope you get the job!

Fluter- kmfx that you can get the house before the baby needs his own room. :)

Flutter you will be house hunting before you know it!

Angie fx for you to get the job.

Cupcake ouch on the bone spur!

Angie...yay, congrats and I pray you get it.

Fluter... we are looking to move soon too. I'm comfortable where I am finacial wise, but we need something bigger also. We will only rent until I'm sure of where I wanna settle down. OH wants to live closer to Tampa. I wanna be closer to my mom. Nevertheless 30 min isnt a huge deal. Our first thing will be to get a vehicle that will fit my bunch. As it is right now everything my OH makes goes into savings, as I make enough to pay the bills and have $ for our needs.

AFM... feeling good, had a few twinges in my uterus this moring, but nothing really going on... 4dpiui, trigger shot is still there but getting lighter (took it 6 days ago)

Angie, I pray you get the job. My husband and I are together all the time too and he has a job where he can text me quite often. I dont think either of us would survive if he couldnt! LOL he works his 8 hours sometimes more at a machine shop and then we are literally together the rest of the time. We work on some race teams too so when Spring comes we start back up and are together alot more than now, which we both Love! Hes definetely my best friend and the one I Love to do everything with!
Cupcake, thats a really bad spot for a bone spur. I feel for you hun and hope you can get it taken care of and pain free. I know it makes everything difficult when you are hurting.
I got my positive LH late last night but have decided to skip the IuI this month. My body needs a break. I started back walking yesterday so hopefully that will get me back to feeling a little better. I dislike winter so much! It puts me in the worst mood. I have been doing great with my knee pain but when it gets this cold and the barametric pressure keeps changing it really affects my knees. It makes me not want to leave the house at all.
Fluter weve been looking at bigger houses. We own the one we are in now but could use just a little more room. Weve been back and forth on adding on or moving. Right now weve decided to stay. The location is absolutely beautiful and walking distance to a vineyard so I really hate to leave it. Im not sure what we will end up doing. Hope you can get you something before the baby gets here or shortly after.
Have a nice day everyone!

We are in a sticky situation here with the house we are in. It used to be dh's grandparents home. They are both deceased. He had a cousin that lived here and she didn't pay the mortgage so it went into foreclosure. She was evicted and a renter was in here for about 6 mo. She was evicted and destroyed the house in every way you can (pee on the walls floors, glued doors, holes tore up hot water heater and numerous other things) We agreed to move into the house (his mom saved it from foreclosure). She was to pay for materials to fix it up and we do the labor so when it gets sold we split the profit. Well she fell short on $ to keep fixing it up (all repairs were made from the damage it just needed updates). So we are not sinking our money into it any longer. Well, she defaulted on the repayment plan one month by being late and now the house is going to be foreclosed on again. This time she's allowing it to be foreclosed on. She has agreed to give some of our money back that she got back from fhe bank. Its a mess. She was late one time and kept making payments thinking all was fine when all the while they weren't applying the payments and just sitting it in escrow. I feel she has lied to us and I've been very angry with her but my husband went to court with Her to talk to the mortgage company and he backs her up. Anyway, we will have to be out in about 120 no matter what unless his mom wins the bid on the house at the foreclosure sale (this is her plan to try to get the house back cheaper) it's very stressful on me to think about. I'm just hopeful that we are able to buy a house and move befor it all goes down. There is an older house we've had our eye on. It's big but it's ugly on the inside but I'm craft and can vision the bigger picture. Plus it's on 3 acres and I love that! FX'd it all works out in the end

When my dad died I made my mom look for another house. Hers was a mess and needed alot of work, plus the area was bad. She walked away from it because it was only in my dads name. I did all the legal work to tell them to just forclose. Its been 15 months since my moms last payment and they still havent forclosed....grr its so freaking annoying.

Fluter that does not sound fun at all! I have a friend thats was giving his wife money for the house payment that she didnt make for about 6 months before he figured it out. He got it caught up and she turned around and did it again ( I would have never let her have control over any bills after that but he did). Well he let them foreclose this time to let her see just what she got them into. Needless to say, I think she could care less but it took over a year for the foreclosure to be final so they lived in it over a year after the foreclosure started.
So maybe youll have longer than what you think.

That may be the case. We haven't heaed a thing about the foreclosure. They just told us a minimum of 120 days. I want to be prepared and not blind sided when it all comes down.

Um, did anyone else experience bloating from taking progesterone? All of a sudden, I can't wear my pants anymore, which has made work an interesting experience. I had to find a pair of hubby's old pants and make them work. If this all leads to our take home baby, then that's fine, but dang - nothing like not having pants that fit to make one upset!

I hope everyone else is doing well.

I didn't really notice any effects of progesterone but I know a lot of women do. I had bloating last time but it was from the IVF itself and being pregnant. Soo hoping this is it for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->