Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Navy, I havent taken progesterone but the IUIs bloated me something terrible. It was usually worse around the fourth day after the IUI, I googled that and saw alot of other people were more bloated around the fourth day too. Not sure why, I didnt find a reason. How many days are you past yours now? I get bloated almost immediately after but it seems to keep getting worse before it starts going back down which is usually right before my period.

Navy.... My uterus feels full too. Ive had some slight cramping, I thought it was just because of the clomid and extra follicles released. Praying this is both of our months.

Goodluck girls! I'm not much help... I had bloating/fullness & cramps with all my iuis, both with bfp & 2 bfn cycles. I sure hope you gals get lucky this cycle tho!
Afm-waiting for dd to get out of surgery....ugh

Afm-waiting for dd to get out of surgery....ugh

Sending prayers and good thoughts for your daughter!

This TWW is so much worse than the first IUI. It's like I can't stop obsessing about it. I'm trying to relax and not worry. It's just a terrible thing, to have so much hope and fear all just running in circles in my mind. I really hope this works, because I don't think I can do this one more time. I mean, I will, but I hope I don't have to. Plus, if this cycle is successful, the baby would be due right before hubby's birthday, and I wouldn't have to get him another gift for a while, LOL.

Surgery went well. She's an emotional mess, but par for the course. She's medicated & resting, hoping she wakes up to be my sweet child again!

Cupcake hope your daughter is well soon and back to herself.

Cupcake I hope she's well on the mend.

Jen and Navy fx for you girls! I keep popping in to see your updates!

I'm sure you ladies saw my status today about Asher needing surgery. I don't feel like it is something I can share publicly on my Facebook page. It IS kind of private for Asher.

Asher saw the pediatrician today. Upon examining in his diaper, he found Asher's testicles to be small for his age, but both present. He pointed out an abnormality to the Resident and told him it's not something you will ever encounter in medical texts, but a prominent skin line between the testicles and anus is an indicator of a bowel problem. The pediatrician asked me about Asher's bowel and urinary habits. Asher pees very frequently. If I changed him every time he pees, I'd change more than 5 diapers an hour. He also puts a lot of force into it when he urinates. He was previously investigated for Diabetes Insipidus because of the frequent urination, but that was ruled out.

Anyway, his bowel habits are once every 5 days and just seem like a large skid mark. Rarely does he give a full on explosion.

The pediatrician pointed out a red spot on the tip of his penis and said he can't even see an opening. The only evidence that an opening exists is the wet diapers. Asher has a condition called Meatal Stenosis, caused by his circumcision. It has been left untreated for so long that the condition got worse and is at the point that he has almost no opening to his penis. You cannot see the opening. He is unable to physically completely empty his bladder, leading to pressure being put on his bowels. As a result, the bowels are unable to properly move stool through and he is becoming constipated, which is putting pressure on his stomach. The pressure on his stomach makes him not want to eat, and because of that, he has lost more than a pound in a month. The pediatrician says he needs surgery ASAP to open the urethral opening to his penis, otherwise he risks kidney infections, bladder rupture, bowel obstruction, and bowel perforation. He sent an emergent referral to a pediatric urologist and has put him on stool softeners in the meantime.

Needless to say, I am scared for his. I feel so much guilt right now. The words Meatal Stenosis just keep playing in my head over and over again and it is a gut-wrenching punch knowing I did this to him.

Oh Brandi - I'm so sorry! Sending thoughts and prayers to your son. *hugs*

Oh Brandi, that's terrible. I feel so bad for your little guy. Do not blame yourself, you didn't do this or know this was going to happen. I hope his surgery goes smoothly and he gets back to normal functioning. Hang in there

Bless his heart! My ex had this issue as a baby, had surgery & turned out fine. I'm sure its scary, since he's already been through a lot! Prayers for you both!

Praying for your lil man Brandi. He seems like such a happy baby. Unfortunately things like this happen. My oldest had to have labial adhesion because her vagina and urethra open ending started closing due to continual antibiotic use which caused yeast infections from recurrent ear Infections. She had surgery but still had issues till she lost her virginity.

Afm...woke up feeling like AF is on her way. Right now I'm ok with that because me and OH aren't doing so good. I've been through so much with my ex. I can't handle another asshole..

Oh Jen! I'm sorry, but hopefully its just a little bump in the road for you & him!

I'm blaming the progesterone for making me weepy. I just cried at the end of Star Trek: The Undiscovered Country. I'm still crying just thinking about the ending. Insanity!

Haha Navy you totally cracked me up! I was the same way.

Brandi I am sorry... It's not your fault dear.

Lol Navy poor thing. I cry at the silliest stuff in the last week or so. This baby needs to hurry up. Lol

Brandi it isn't your fault and at least they can do surgery to fix it and him be perfectly normal. Hugs.

Jen I'm sorry for men troubles. DH and I have been arguing on and off since he dropped the big no baby bombshell on me. I hope things look up soon and this is just a little hiccup.

Navy and Fluter hugs...I am emotional with out being pregnant. Lol

Brandi, praying for your little guy. Im glad they found it and can fix it though.
Jenafyr, so sorry about your problem and hope its already better by now.
Navy, ever since my son went into the Army almost 4 years ago I cry at EVERYTHING! Some of the things are so stupid too. LOL since hes been deployed, its much worse. The good news is his deployment will be over very soon. I will be a basket case until he gets back to the United States. He has to travel the same air as the plane that they think got shot down several months ago. He was actually in the same place a week or so before that plane crashed so Ive been scared too death for him to fly back out of Afghanistan. The go through several isolation points so Im sure hes safe just scared too death as a Mom! Ive been lucky enough to talk to him on facebook through most of his deployment but when he travels it can be a few weeks before I hear anything out of him at all and thats really really hard on a Mom.
Sorry to hit you all with my story.
Have a great day ladies!
Im ready for some BFPs here. When do you ladies start testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->